kuiinteth of isaana

Kal sings let it go

18 posts in this topic

Adolin is ice dude (names don't matter to me) Shallan is Ana, Sadeas is Hans, Taravangian is duke mustache, szeth is sven (next song, choose either shin are better than alethi or Unkalaki are better that lowlanders

Oh YES! YES! YES! Now sing it!

someday

I need a syl voice

I'm a tenor, and i could go high enough to do a counter-tenor, but that's not syl in my mind... and i need a bass for sigzil

47 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Oh YES! YES! YES! Now sing it!

Ye asked, and ye shall receive XD (with permission from @kuiinteth of isaana)

(a version with me playing piano as accompaniment will be sent, as soon as I'm done managing to play the accompaniment)

Kaladin_Let_it_Go.wav

8 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

This is awesome!!! 

Thank you!!

I'm glad you guys all liked it... I'll probably try to make another, maybe Lift singing everything is awesome from the Lego movie... Maybe Shallan singing do you wanna build a snowman... I dunno maybe branch out and do mistborn? (A kandra song sounds fun)

On 8/27/2018 at 8:09 PM, kuiinteth of isaana said:

I'm glad you guys all liked it... I'll probably try to make another, maybe Lift singing everything is awesome from the Lego movie... Maybe Shallan singing do you wanna build a snowman... I dunno maybe branch out and do mistborn? (A kandra song sounds fun)

If you write anymore and post them I will totally sing/make recordings, especially if you come up with something nice and soprano-y :D 

sing... as in singer?

I'll check out making a parshendi song

I haven't done much recently because I didn't have a good computer, and school had just started so I was trying to figure out homework and stuff

Edited by kuiinteth of isaana
updating information

2 hours ago, kuiinteth of isaana said:

sing... as in singer?

I'll check out making a parshendi song

They sing or talk in rhythm, so are my kind of people! A Parshendi/Singer/Listener song would rock!

Sorry to be negative but it was weird and mildly disconcerting. 

On 7/4/2018 at 10:37 PM, kuiinteth of isaana said:

Adolin is ice dude (names don't matter to me) Shallan is Ana, Sadeas is Hans, Taravangian is duke mustache, szeth is sven (next song, choose either shin are better than alethi or Unkalaki are better that lowlanders

And Szeth is definitely not Sven he's not funny enough and he is kind of crazy. Maybe one of the guards that are always hanging around in the background instead. 

I saw this and HAD to click on it. I was not disappointed. I was LITERALLY belting this out at the top of my lungs for most of this. My siblings were probably very concerned. Never trust a sleep-deprived Cahira to not do stupid stuff like this..

Edited by CahiraCelosial