Mid-Range Game 30/Anonymous Game 2: - Scadrian Black Ops

Seonid

So this is going to possibly sound elim-ey, and also out of character for who my main account is, but I would honestly be fine with a close vote, just so we can see if there is any sort of vote manipulation.

I will be active for about 45 more minutes, then I will hopefully be able to check periodically for the rest of the day, but won't post so much about what my thoughts are until tomorrow.

That being said, please don't lynch me. Unless you feel like you must. Hopefully I can respond. I know that my opinion is risky to state considering I might not be able to see people's reactions, but yeah, I wanted to get that out there.

We should be embracing our new identities, not revealing who we were before. Not knowing is half the fun.

I don't blame some of you for wanting to escape though. You can't all be as pretty as I am, with my cute fluffy face :P

Seriously though... No, I'm too tired for serious. I'll be on later with my vote.

14 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

We should be embracing our new identities, not revealing who we were before. Not knowing is half the fun.

I don't blame some of you for wanting to escape though. You can't all be as pretty as I am, with my cute fluffy face :P

Seriously though... No, I'm too tired for serious. I'll be on later with my vote.

I'm quite gorgeous, if I do say so myself...

This has nothing to do with Magenta's identity reveal, but I want to point out that defending the kandra is pretty IKYK because they anticipated that people would interpret it as defending the kandra.  Ergo, I don't consider Magenta's behavior to be alignment indicative.

Aside from that, I will consider Indigo's recent posts and try to reach a conclusion on them.

Edited by Ivory Dragonfly

3 hours ago, Seonid said:

Please note: the rules have been updated.

They now include the following text: Do not reveal your identity or explicitly claim to be another player.

Can we still guess in-thread?

1 hour ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

This has nothing to do with Magenta's identity reveal, but I want to point out that defending the kandra is pretty IKYK because they anticipated that people would interpret it as defending the kandra.  Ergo, I don't consider Magenta's behavior to be alignment indicative.

Aside from that, I will consider Indigo's recent posts and try to reach a conclusion on them.

THANK you.  I almost hit post, but then thought 'waitaminute!'.  I then spent like 2 minutes trying to decide whether or not to acknowledge that fact. :D

I'm going to keep my vote on Magenta, for some other reasons.

1. You voted for Ivory because you believed it was better to lynch an inactive player. Now that Ivory is active, you still haven't removed your vote? Why is that? The only reason you had for voting on Ivory is gone, and your vote remains. You're the only vote on Ivory, and for what reason?
  2. Forgive me if I don't understand IKYK completely, but if it's true you anticipated people to believe you were defending the Kandra, why would you even post like that? If you knew people would take it the wrong way, why didn't you clarify what you meant or rebut future arguments from the start?

As for a close vote, I wouldn't be completely opposed to it, it would definitely help us gather some information on whether vote-manip exists, I do feel Magenta is an elim though.

8 hours ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Azure is actually my secondary suspicion,

Can I ask how you came to this conclusion, Indigo? I think it's worth noting why your suspicious of me.

17 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

I'm going to keep my vote on Magenta, for some other reasons.

1. You voted for Ivory because you believed it was better to lynch an inactive player. Now that Ivory is active, you still haven't removed your vote? Why is that? The only reason you had for voting on Ivory is gone, and your vote remains. You're the only vote on Ivory, and for what reason?
  2. Forgive me if I don't understand IKYK completely, but if it's true you anticipated people to believe you were defending the Kandra, why would you even post like that? If you knew people would take it the wrong way, why didn't you clarify what you meant or rebut future arguments from the start?

As for a close vote, I wouldn't be completely opposed to it, it would definitely help us gather some information on whether vote-manip exists, I do feel Magenta is an elim though.

Can I ask how you came to this conclusion, Indigo? I think it's worth noting why your suspicious of me.

1. Perhaps magenta hasn't removed his vote because if he does then he will be the lead lynched?

2. Have you seen princess Bride? IKYK is kind of the "whose glass is the poison in? Sometimes it's just fun to troll people with the "I know that you only that I know that you are an educated man" mostly

3. Mostly just a gut read with a possibility of you trying to soft pocket magenta after what I believe is a hard pocket on magenta by amber vulture

4 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

1. Perhaps magenta hasn't removed his vote because if he does then he will be the lead lynched?

I was actually just writing a post about this.  This is correct, though I am planning to move my vote eventually.  I am just waiting to see who to move it to.

You know, (if I am The Young Pyromancer) I am apparently very good at getting lynched D1.  

Ivory Dragonfly.

Cream Tutara.  You have posted twice.  Post 1:  States you are here so you don't get lynched.  Post 2:  Supported what mouse said without giving more evidence, which is THE MAIN REASON I AM BEING LYNCHED RIGHT NOW!

Also, Azure Mouse has shown unfamiliarity with what certain terms mean, leading me to believe, along with other evidence, that they are new.  However, they have expressed lengthy arguments that seem very reasonable...  until you realize that they have based this entire lynch off of 1: something that is my normal playstyle 2: something that everyone agrees is nai and 3: something that I responded to multiple times which has been ignored.  This to me suggests a doc.  If both Azure Mouse and Cream Tutara are in the same faction, the post with very little information can be explained by the possibility that they threw all their arguments into Azure's post, so Tutara didn't have anything new to say.

I had some other things I wanted to say, but I forgot most of them so please critique my arguments so I will remember them.  Azure Mouse.

Oh, and again I'd like to point out that no one driving the lynch has ACTUALLY RESPONDED TO MY DEFENSES.  <_<

Edited by Magenta Albatross
Formatting

Ooooor, maybe it's because I figured out your elimness by myself, and others don't have much to say because most of it's already been said. You're right, I have made lengthy arguments about why you're an elim, so it makes sense that others wouldn't have other reasons, because most have been used by me to throw at you. I do agree that Cream's posts do seem a little suspicious, it seems like Cream is jumping onto a bandwagon here, but they're not my foremost suspicion.

As for it being your normal playstyle, I've looked through other posts by you on different games. None them seem to be defending the supposed enemy, voting on players for no reason and then justifying it when you're caught out. You've helped the village before in other games. 

Your argument that everyone says it's NAI is also incorrect. Though some have said that, people were mainly not voting on you because they thought Indigo or another player was more suspicious.

Also, you argue that if I was in a doc with Cream, that we put all our information into my posts. This seems pretty ludicrous, to be honest. Putting all of your teams information into one person's post means the other players who agree are considered suspicious. A better strategy would be to spread your information out, so each elim has a good reason for voting. If you look at what's happened now, Cream is in a suspious position because they seemed to have jumped on the bandwagon. Of voting on you was really an elim coordinated effort, it would have been dome better.

Also, you seem to be forgetting  Melon Dingo, who's also been giving valuable information from the start, and who's also voting on you. It seems each person voting (except cream who just agreed with me) has a pretty logically sound reason to do so.

I've addressed your defences, I've made my own arguments, and I think you're an elim. Trust me, if you turn out to be a villager I'm not going to like it, but the last few posts I made have been me slowly getting more confident that you're an elim.

PS. It seems highly suspicious that you remove your vote on Ivory as soon as you're called out on it and immediately shift your vote to the person who's busting you.

Here's my vote count so far:

Coral Swan (1) - Amethyst Scorpion

Magenta Albatross (3) - Azure Mouse, Cream Tuatara, Melon Dingo

Amber Vulture (1) - Indigo Weasel

Azure Mouse (1) - Magenta Albatross

Charcoal Hyena and Chartreuse Penguin are the only ones who have yet to place a vote, though there are several (myself included) who do not have a current vote.

Charcoal has only posted once. I would tag him to get his attention, but I'm on mobile and it doesn't seem to want to work. Charcoal, what say you about the current debate?

EDIT: I forgot to add my own thoughts on the debate. I find myself disagreeing with the lynch on Magenta, mostly because after reviewing posts, I didn't find anything that was really outright suspicious. At least not any more than half of the players. I also don't agree with Magenta about lynching Azure.

However, a lynch on either Magenta, Azure or Indigo would give a bit of information regarding possible alignment of players they've interacted with. Each of them have interacted with quite a variety of people so far.

Edited by Amber Vulture

18 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

PS. It seems highly suspicious that you remove your vote on Ivory as soon as you're called out on it and immediately shift your vote to the person who's busting you.

I was keeping it there because I didn't know who to change it to.

18 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

Also, you argue that if I was in a doc with Cream, that we put all our information into my posts. This seems pretty ludicrous, to be honest.

Yeah.  But so was a lot of my theories in LG 43.  I'm very impulsive, as you can see by the fact I revealed I was Survival.

I think you are Wilson.  If that is true, I can't change your mind, so I probably shouldn't bother

TBH, the only reason I don't want to be lynched right now is because that means I might have to separate my SE win and survival rates in my sig.  I think Tutara is the most suspicious right now.  I think you are probably village, so Azure Mouse.  

Coral Swan, so I don't die.  If anyone else wants me to not die, please help me take refuge from these voters and vote for swan.

@Magenta Albatross, I see what you're getting at, and i would love to assist you in your predicament, but I haven't yet analyzed Coral Swan's posts, and i don't have time tonight. I can't in good conscience vote for an unknown alignment to save a villager, when I have another read on someone else. Can you find anything convincing in his posts to incriminate him? It might help me change my mind.

Edit: although, to be honest, I am beginning to doubt my read on vulture, and may change that as well, if I have time to review his most recent posts. I'm on a catch up time frame, but not a go back and analyze time frame right now.

Edited by Indigo Weasel

26 minutes ago, Magenta Albatross said:

I only voted for him because there was no better option.  I will trust you.  I will vote for who you vote for.

EDIT: Oh, you voted for vulture.  Umm....  But he is the one most likely to support us...

That is quite the predicament. Much like the one I'm in currently.

Weasel voted on me because of my defense of your vote on Dragonfly. Now I'm defending you yet again. If you die, either way you flip will put me under more scrutiny. They'll say "See, Vulture was trying to pocket him" or "Of course they are both elim. Vulture was trying to save a teammate."

But I really don't think you're elim, and I find little justification for the lynch against you.

I, however, like Weasel, can't vote on Coral without a reason. I'll do some analysis of him specifically to see what I can find, but thus far, he hasn't stood out.