Mid-Range Game 30/Anonymous Game 2: - Scadrian Black Ops

Seonid

Emerald Falcon.

Afraid I find the risk to great that we could be leaving someone detrimental to the village alive if we leave you. You say you're not neutral, and that either the elims or we would want to kill you. You also say you are not a refugee. tbh, I'd kill you anyways if I were an elim. I will think on it more however, and there's still a chance I'll change my vote before the end of the cycle.

3 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Emerald Falcon.

Afraid I find the risk to great that we could be leaving someone detrimental to the village alive if we leave you. You say you're not neutral, and that either the elims or we would want to kill you. You also say you are not a refugee. tbh, I'd kill you anyways if I were an elim. I will think on it more however, and there's still a chance I'll change my vote before the end of the cycle.

What I would do in your place

Edited by Emerald Falcon
Grammar

27 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

My problem is that the second I give any true hint to my faction, I’m dead. No matter what. Whether it’s by elims or the lynch, I’m not going to say. So that’s why I’m playing my role so close to the chest.

As it stands, you are dead anyway(by lynch to be specific). If there hasn't been anything to change everyone's mind by some time tomorrow(real world time), might I suggest that you reveal your role. The longer you wait, the less people will be able to remove their vote from you, but if you reveal too early, it might not be good either. But currently, it seems you are dead anyway.

Honestly everyone voting on Falcon is suspicious rn. Pretty busy right now but don't have time to articulate but shouldn't waste time on lynching a neutral that is also gonna be viewed suspiciously by the elims when in fact we should instead be finding say idk the elims. 

Anyway I'll counter-bandwagon one of you and bring out all yer trash if ya keep this up.

Fear the Swan or something.

7 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

Honestly everyone voting on Falcon is suspicious rn. Pretty busy right now but don't have time to articulate but shouldn't waste time on lynching a neutral that is also gonna be viewed suspiciously by the elims when in fact we should instead be finding say idk the elims. 

Anyway I'll counter-bandwagon one of you and bring out all yer trash if ya keep this up.

Fear the Swan or something.

He has since said he is not neutral, but has a role that either the village or elims would want dead (but not both). That's suspicious enough for me to keep my vote where it is. But I'll keep an open mind of someone comes up with another option that's just as suspicious.

As it stands, here is the vote count:

Amber Vulture(1): Melon dingo

Emerald Falcon(6): Coral Swan, Ivory Dragonfly, Amethyst Scorpion, Fuschia Ostrich, Indigo Weasel, Amber Vulture, Chartueuse Penguin.

That's 7 votes out of 12. We are missing 5 votes to have a 100% voter turnout.

52 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

Both wouldn’t want to kill me, it’s an or, not an and. One of them (the elims or the village) would definitely want to kill me, if my speculation is correct.

First, Falcon themselves are speculating, which I imagine is not because their role is Jester-like (as has been suggested) because that would not lead to elims wanting to kill them, and would mean that they can't be doing stuff like this because honestly lynching neutrals at a time like this just seems like a bit of a waste. Could elaborate more on this etc etc but I honestly feel like this is a wasted discussion.

37 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

As it stands, you are dead anyway(by lynch to be specific). If there hasn't been anything to change everyone's mind by some time tomorrow(real world time), might I suggest that you reveal your role. The longer you wait, the less people will be able to remove their vote from you, but if you reveal too early, it might not be good either. But currently, it seems you are dead anyway.

If they reveal their role, they are 100% dead. If the role is one that will get them lynched, then the reveal will kill them and the cycle is basically wasted on getting rid of a neutral. If the role is one that will get them elim-killed, then the reveal will also kill them because the elims get to kill whoever they want to.

In fact, they're probably discussing in their doc about whether they should do it right now just in case of the latter, in which case none of y'all are helping their case.

Again, let's try to keep some information private and make life difficult for the elims, everybody. 

Yes I bolded that 'cause it's that important deal with it.

11 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

He has since said he is not neutral, but has a role that either the village or elims would want dead (but not both). That's suspicious enough for me to keep my vote where it is. But I'll keep an open mind of someone comes up with another option that's just as suspicious.

This is a possible conclusion, but actually when I read it over you haven't made a conclusion about what their role is, just that you don't like it.

So going from what they've said, here's what has been said:

1. In their first notable post, they outlined their belief that there is a refugee faction and another faction that possibly relates to the refugees in some way, with other factions such as the elims and a kandra. 
  2. They then claimed to not be a refugee.
  3. Then say they cannot talk about their faction, because it could kill them.
  4. Clarify that they are not neutral.
  5. Either elim or village would want them dead if revealed.

That's what to work with. So now let me present to you what immediately pops out to me when looking at this stuff.

First, Falcon clearly mentions that it is their faction that could kill them, or at least their role within the supposed faction. So let's run with that, and say that there is a third faction alongside the refugees and the possible elims, which also coincides with their first post. Crazy that, right? It's consistent. What's that, they also said that they are not neutral almost like they're in a faction that maybe has a win condition possibly relating to something like either eliminating the kandra or some other kind of nonsense that we don't know about yet because it's only C2. Could be they're working against a fourth faction specifically while the refugees have to go against that fourth faction and also the elims at the same time or some other nonsense. 

Either way, I don't think their goal is to harm any refugees in any way, because this claim is just way too early for such a thing. If it is, then kudos to them 'cause they've fooled me, but I think it's legit. 

What is funny is that Vulture for most of Page 2 seems to be sympathising with Vulture while at the same time hopping on the bandwagon. That's a bold play my friend, and pretty toxic. Also reading over your posts, you seem almost certain that there's a body-swap mechanic when it's almost the opposite, in that I'm pretty sure there isn't one because body-swapping would be a massive pain when GMing, and Seonid specifically mentions role-swapping instead of account-swapping or anything like that.

You know what, I'm willing to say Amber Vulture.

There's been a lot of stuff about you both during C1 and if I remember correctly the first few posts of C2 as well. I don't like this lynch on Falcon and I'm willing to suggest a swap to you, so let's go people.

35 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

First, Falcon themselves are speculating, which I imagine is not because their role is Jester-like (as has been suggested) because that would not lead to elims wanting to kill them, and would mean that they can't be doing stuff like this because honestly lynching neutrals at a time like this just seems like a bit of a waste. Could elaborate more on this etc etc but I honestly feel like this is a wasted discussion.

If they reveal their role, they are 100% dead. If the role is one that will get them lynched, then the reveal will kill them and the cycle is basically wasted on getting rid of a neutral. If the role is one that will get them elim-killed, then the reveal will also kill them because the elims get to kill whoever they want to.

In fact, they're probably discussing in their doc about whether they should do it right now just in case of the latter, in which case none of y'all are helping their case.

Again, let's try to keep some information private and make life difficult for the elims, everybody. 

This is a possible conclusion, but actually when I read it over you haven't made a conclusion about what their role is, just that you don't like it.

So going from what they've said, here's what has been said:

1. In their first notable post, they outlined their belief that there is a refugee faction and another faction that possibly relates to the refugees in some way, with other factions such as the elims and a kandra. 
  2. They then claimed to not be a refugee.
  3. Then say they cannot talk about their faction, because it could kill them.
  4. Clarify that they are not neutral.
  5. Either elim or village would want them dead if revealed.

That's what to work with. So now let me present to you what immediately pops out to me when looking at this stuff.

First, Falcon clearly mentions that it is their faction that could kill them, or at least their role within the supposed faction. So let's run with that, and say that there is a third faction alongside the refugees and the possible elims, which also coincides with their first post. Crazy that, right? It's consistent. What's that, they also said that they are not neutral almost like they're in a faction that maybe has a win condition possibly relating to something like either eliminating the kandra or some other kind of nonsense that we don't know about yet because it's only C2. Could be they're working against a fourth faction specifically while the refugees have to go against that fourth faction and also the elims at the same time or some other nonsense. 

Either way, I don't think their goal is to harm any refugees in any way, because this claim is just way too early for such a thing. If it is, then kudos to them 'cause they've fooled me, but I think it's legit. 

What is funny is that Vulture for most of Page 2 seems to be sympathising with Vulture while at the same time hopping on the bandwagon. That's a bold play my friend, and pretty toxic. Also reading over your posts, you seem almost certain that there's a body-swap mechanic when it's almost the opposite, in that I'm pretty sure there isn't one because body-swapping would be a massive pain when GMing, and Seonid specifically mentions role-swapping instead of account-swapping or anything like that.

You know what, I'm willing to say Amber Vulture.

There's been a lot of stuff about you both during C1 and if I remember correctly the first few posts of C2 as well. I don't like this lynch on Falcon and I'm willing to suggest a swap to you, so let's go people.

Most of my reasoning for the vote against Falcon is they say they are not a refugee. They "knew" there was a third faction, which as far as I'm concerned, there is only speculation there is a third faction.

As for the body-swap:

However, unlike the Anniversary Game, this game will primarily be using the anonymous accounts to facilitate a new, experimental mechanic that will allow some roles to swap accounts with another player.

That's what I mean when I say body-swap. That was in the initial call for signups. It's not a role swap, but an account swap. That's why I'm relatively certain there is that mechanic in play. I might also add, I'm not the only one who believed that, as seen in the first few pages of discussion last cycle.

I don't get how my sympathizing with him, while still considering him suspicious, is toxic. Most of my first post about him was pointing out fallacies in arguments against him. If I'm going to lynch someone, I want it to be based on logical reasoning if at all possible. I didn't think the focus should be on what word he used to describe the win-con. But I do think there is justification when it comes to what he said after that. Again, he "knew" there was a third faction, and has stated he's not a refugee. He's said the village might want to kill him if they knew his role. That, to me, is enough logical justification for a lynch against him.

If he's not an eliminator, then we have the chance to confirm what this possible third faction is. It's only C2 and that kind of lynch, while not ideal, would give us helpful information. I'm still willing to move forward with it.

Also, of all the people voting on Falcon, why single me out? Yes, I understand there has been some suspicion cast on me because of last cycle, but I'm not the only one sticking to my guns on this lynch.

EDIT: Also, why do people keep using my name in place of Falcon's?

Edited by Amber Vulture

2 hours ago, Emerald Falcon said:

My problem is that the second I give any true hint to my faction, I’m dead. No matter what. Whether it’s by elims or the lynch, I’m not going to say. So that’s why I’m playing my role so close to the chest.

This is sound logic. I have just one response. I’m not neutral.

Sigh, I know responding to this one is just digging my hole deeper, but... I wrote that post before I saw the write up, so I wasn’t sure if the kill was a result of the monster. Also, this blackout game was built to try out at least 1 new mechanic, why not more.

Ah, a difficult position.

You have my respect, because I really believe you told about as much truth as you could reasonably afford to.

However, I hope you understand when I say I am still definitely voting to lynch you.

• Whether or not you are a neutral, basically all of my points still stand, and indicate that you are aligned against the village.
  • Furthermore, you have basically said that your win condition is mutually exclusive with either eliminators or villagers, and that if you claimed you would die.  The latter is somewhat more likely to paint a target on your back then the former, because nearly all of us need to kill the elims to win.  What's more, if you were a high priority target for the elims, you would likely have mentioned at some point that your death would hurt the village, which you haven't particularly done.
  • Also for what it's worth, this play seems eerily similar to something I once witnessed an elim try to do in a different blackout game.
1 hour ago, Coral Swan said:

Personally, I am disinclined to be persuaded by what sounds rather like a threat.

I invite you to try to dig up dirt on me though, because I get the feeling that at the moment you chose an easy target.

55 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I agree with you that Falcon could not plausibly be a jester. Even though that would be entertaining if it were true.

I also agree that lynching a true neutral would be a completely useless waste of a lynch. But everything up to and including Falcon's own claims indicate that they are not a neutral.

I would not say sharing information is intrinsically a bad thing.  It tends to help the village at least as much as it does the elims, especially in a blackout game.

That said, personally I am not going to persist in asking Falcon to share their role.  I respect that they are doing what they feel is best for their win condition, and will not press them for information they choose not to share.  Even if my conclusion is that their win condition is anti-village.

I am also a little curious why you are protesting Weasel asking Falcon to share their role, in light of the fact that you did something that imo looked similar with Dingo earlier this cycle.

You and I both helped draw out Falcon's claim (or lack thereof) with our votes.  I don't think Falcon chose the timing of any of this.

What is funny is that Vulture for most of Page 2 seems to be sympathising with Vulture while at the same time hopping on the bandwagon. That's a bold play my friend, and pretty toxic.

I would hesitate to label another player as toxic without good cause.  I do not believe it is wrong to sympathize with somebody for being in a difficult spot, while still believing that they have an antagonist role in the game.  Actually, respecting an opponent but still doing your best to take them down is almost the opposite of toxic, imho.

Ahhhh, so many pages! I'm really hungry right now though, so let me eat some breakfast while I think over the IKYK I've just read. I'll try to get some analysis and some RP done later.

~~~~~~~~~~~MEGA EDIT:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait. It seems that the main reason for Emerald to be lynched is that he said that his role would possibly put him as a target for elims or villagers, which is making people think that he may be aligned against the villagers. Personally, I agree with a lot of Ivory's post above. Emerald has become a bit suspicious in my eyes, especially since he clarified he wasn't neutral, which implies a third faction to me (even if he's the only one in it). He says he would be a target for either village or elim, which makes me think he could be a help/problem for either, but doesn't know which one.

My theory is that Emerald's role is reliant on another role, one he doesn't know the alignment of.

This is just speculation on my part, but I think it makes sense. Emerald may be part of a faction that wants to kill or protect a certain role. It may seem odd, but I think it makes sense if you see how it relates.

Imagine that Emerald is part of a faction that wants to kill the Kandra. He doesn't know whether the Kandra is village or elim, so depending on which it is he could be a target for the village or the elim. Makes sense? I think it does, though it doesn't necessarily have to be killing the Kandra. It could be protecting the Kandra, or killing another role, or protecting another role. What I'm saying is, it could be possible that his (or his faction's) win-con could be reliant on another role, but since he doesn't know the alignment of that other role, he doesn't know whether it would get him killed by the village or the elim.

Imagine: If his faction was called the Kanda-Hunters (just making up a name), and the elims had a Kandra, that would make him a target for the elims and not for the village. But if the village had a Kandra, that would make him a village target and not an elim one. Obviously, it doesn't have to be reliant on the Kandra, but any role, since we don't know the alignment of any of them, and (supposedly) neither would Emerald. I hope this makes sense, and it's my current theory, and proves why Emerald doesn't consider himself neutral (he could be in any faction, it depends on the role he's reliant on's faction, which he doesn't know), and why he won't reveal it. @Emerald Falcon, could you confirm? A confirmation wouldn't be dangerous to you, if my theory is correct.

Regardless, I don't think I'll vote yet until Emerald answers.

Anyway, RP time:

AHHHHHHH

"Throw him out the airlock!"

"I'm Innocent, I swear."

"Close the hatch."

"PLEASE!"

"Kill him!"

AHHHHHH

V woke up with a start. Another nightmare, he thought bleakly. They were getting worse. He watched as everyone crowded around a sleeping person, but as V got closer, he realized the person wasn't sleeping. They were dead.

Two deaths. One caused by V and one caused by whatever monster V had failed to kill. In fact, the continued presence of a monster only confirmed V's creeping suspicion that he'd lynched the wrong target. V was a murderer, and screams of that poor person still echoed in his mind. They'd begged not to be killed, they'd cried, they'd screamed they were innocent. They pointed fingers, they said they weren't evil to their last breath as they were ejected out of the ship. And V had been at the head of it. Pride of Terris lost two good crewmembers that night.

V felt different this morning. He felt terrible. The guilt of that person's murder was crushing him, the fear of another man dead crippling him, the stress of surviving paralyzing him. V was dealing with so much. So much. So much.

He just wanted to live! Was that too much?! Was wanting to get back to your own rusting planet too much to ask for!? he felt like screaming at Harmony for letting this happen, to scream at Him for even giving him the tiniest of suspicions that His angels were going to kill him. V felt like screaming at Kelsier, the Survivor, for setting such an impossible mandate. None could survive. Everyone died.

He just wanted to live.

But then again, the man V had helped kill had also wanted to live.

And look what happened to him.

Edited by Azure Mouse

Well, my initial instincts say that lynching a neutral isn't very helpful for the village. Also, lynching Falcon kinda kills discussion to find the elims this cycles. I admit that good points have been brought up in favor of lynching him, though, so perhaps conventional wisdom isn't applicable here.

I want to look at the two other players that voted for me, although I'd probably give even odds that they are/were just villagers trying not to die.

RP, because the thread has hit a lull.

-----

"Quiet tonight, isn't it," Liseran muttered toward someone leaning against a wall. The occupants of the ship had gathered after discovering another death on the ship. It was unfortunate their albatross had been thrown out an airlock. Liseran had actually liked them.

Quite a few of their number, Liseran included, found the Falcon to be rather unusual. But she could still feel the eyes of some of her companions following her as she stood and left the room. They were not friendly eyes.

Quibbling. That's all it had really been so far. A bunch of talk over minute details. They were all so desperate to survive. But Liseran couldn't blame them, for she was among them. She didn't want to die. Not before making it back to her home world at least once more.

Quick steps down the hallway helped her calm her nerves. She took a few deep breaths and found a center within herself. It would be okay. Her pace slowed and she started to inspect her surroundings. The metal of the ship was a boring, dull gray. She had never been in a space ship before. She preferred to keep her feet on solid ground, but she had no choice. She had a purpose, which had been delayed by the recent events. The sooner they could catch the brutal murderer, the better. Liseran became lost in thought until something caught her eye and brought her out of her trance. A window she had not yet seen. Looking out onto a field of space.

Quintessential colors filled the sky before her. Deep purple and vibrant blues. Pinks streaked across the skies like banners glittering with a million sparkling diamonds. Liseran's breath caught as the colors dances before her. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

---RP---

After eating his breakfast (which consisted of half a slice of bread), V worked his way up to the same lady he'd talked to the night before. She was staring out of a window. V didn't find what was outside of the ship too interesting, especially after what they had done to one of their own just last night. In fact, V almost felt hateful towards space, which he knew was a stupid emotion to feel against something as vast as the cosmos but he still felt it, for it was because of space that made men develop rockets and shuttles and ships and it was space that caused Kasheron Station to exist which meant that by extension it was space's fault that V was stuck here.

He reached the window, and saw what the lady was staring at. Woah. It seemed the ship had passed a certain star cluster, and it was a sight to behold. Times like these were when V wished that space could be beautiful and not haunting at the same time.

"Interesting, isn't it?" V said to the woman. Liseran, he thought. "Harmony made space so beautiful yet if we go outside the ship to see it for ourselves we die. He made it so marvelous that we had to build vessel's like these to explore it, vessel's that end up in times like these." V's tone was slowly transitioning form awe to hate again. "He made the stars so bright that looking at them too long will get us blinded, and he galaxies so vast that no matter how much exploring we'll do we'll never discover everything."

V sat down. "I hate Harmony." He said, quietly.

26 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

---RP---

After eating his breakfast (which consisted of half a slice of bread), V worked his way up to the same lady he'd talked to the night before. She was staring out of a window. V didn't find what was outside of the ship too interesting, especially after what they had done to one of their own just last night. In fact, V almost felt hateful towards space, which he knew was a stupid emotion to feel against something as vast as the cosmos but he still felt it, for it was because of space that made men develop rockets and shuttles and ships and it was space that caused Kasheron Station to exist which meant that by extension it was space's fault that V was stuck here.

He reached the window, and saw what the lady was staring at. Woah. It seemed the ship had passed a certain star cluster, and it was a sight to behold. Times like these were when V wished that space could be beautiful and not haunting at the same time.

"Interesting, isn't it?" V said to the woman. Liseran, he thought. "Harmony made space so beautiful yet if we go outside the ship to see it for ourselves we die. He made it so marvelous that we had to build vessel's like these to explore it, vessel's that end up in times like these." V's tone was slowly transitioning form awe to hate again. "He made the stars so bright that looking at them too long will get us blinded, and he galaxies so vast that no matter how much exploring we'll do we'll never discover everything."

V sat down. "I hate Harmony." He said, quietly.

Right as Liseran was about to reach toward the window, a voice pulled her out of her reverie. She could hear the anger seeping through the man's voice.

"Realistically, Harmony has little to do with any of this," she said. "Few of the gods actually do something to help. More often, if they do anything, they hurt humanity. At least from what I have seen. If they do help, they don't tend to live long."

Remebering her own world, Liseran was unimpressed with "gods." She had met many, none of which had impressed her. They all seemed to focused on themselves and their games.

Edited by Amber Vulture

1 minute ago, Amber Vulture said:

Right as Liseran was about to reach toward the window, a voice pulled her out of her reverie. She could hear the anger seeping through the man's voice.

"Realistically, Harmony has little to do with any of this," she said. "Few of the gods actually do something to help. More often, if they do anything, they hurt humanity. At least from what I have seen. If they do help, they don't tend to live long."

Liseran was from a world full of "gods", none of which had impressed her. They all seemed to focused on themselves and their games.

"Gods?" That got V's attention. He knew stuff happened as you got further into space, but gods? "There are other beings as powerful as Harmony? I've always stuck to Scadrial my whole life - or at least its system...I had no idea."

There were other gods?! More people for V to hate, he guessed.

9 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

"Gods?" That got V's attention. He knew stuff happened as you got further into space, but gods? "There are other beings as powerful as Harmony? I've always stuck to Scadrial my whole life - or at least its system...I had no idea."

There were other gods?! More people for V to hate, he guessed.

"Suppose so," Liseran answered. "Though that's up to interpretation. It depends on what you would consider a god. Where I'm from, lots of people call themselves gods, but they aren't all that great and powerful."

She paused, thinking about her travels and staring out into the vast expanse before her. It was incredible. "There are some places with what I'd consider to be real gods, like here. But I haven't found any I really care for."

Soft cloth wrapped around her arms reminded her, though she didn't care for the source, she took advantage of what was out there. Liseran couldn't speak too poorly of the gods.

"Scadrial's god doesn't seem too bad, if a little aloof from real problems. Trust me, there are worse out there than Harmony."

15 hours ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Also, Azure mouse

1. I am still suspicious of you and amber. 2. Thanks, I have really enjoyed your RP's 3. I've really enjoyed your Analyses 4. And I know who your main account is. 5. How good are you at counting?

1. Ok.
  2. Thanks!
  3. Thanks!
  4. Ok.
  5. Pretty good, why?

V didn't doubt it.

Edited by Azure Mouse

...why does the most active game in months have to be the one in which I have to be less active for two cycles?

Anyway, mouse is the first one to talk sense in regard to non-village, non-elim roles. You should all listen to him.

Also, any person looking to lynch falcon because of suspicions regarding his role should be looked at in detail. I'd do this myself, but I lack the time right now.

I'm not saying that there aren't valid reasons to lynch falcon(thinking he's lying about being neutral, for example), but lynching him specifically because of the information he's given sounds off to me. You know its not a lynch on an elim, and yet a lot of people are willing to lock in on that lynch anyway.

Edited by Melon Dingo
Syntax

10 minutes ago, Melon Dingo said:

Anyway, mouse is the first one to talk sense in regard to non-village, non-elim roles. You should all listen to him.

Thank you. :lol: This along with Indigo's compliment on my RPs and Analyses have made my day.

Edited by Azure Mouse
added emoticon for EXTRA EMOTION

1 hour ago, Melon Dingo said:

I'm not saying that there aren't valid reasons to lynch falcon(thinking he's lying about being neutral, for example), but lynching him specifically because of the information he's given sounds off to me. You know its not a lynch on an elim, and yet a lot of people are willing to lock in on that lynch anyway.

As a counter, we don't know he's not elim. He has said he's not neutral, not a refugee, but has a role that either the village or elim team would want dead. Not both, but one. So that leads me to think he very well may be an eliminator who was called out for using the wrong wording and hasn't been able to get out yet.

However, Azure has a point. There could be another faction with a separate win-con without specific information about the alignment of their enemy.

I'm still inclined to follow Ivory's logic:

10 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

However, I hope you understand when I say I am still definitely voting to lynch you.

• Whether or not you are a neutral, basically all of my points still stand, and indicate that you are aligned against the village.
  • Furthermore, you have basically said that your win condition is mutually exclusive with either eliminators or villagers, and that if you claimed you would die.  The latter is somewhat more likely to paint a target on your back then the former, because nearly all of us need to kill the elims to win.  What's more, if you were a high priority target for the elims, you would likely have mentioned at some point that your death would hurt the village, which you haven't particularly done.
  • Also for what it's worth, this play seems eerily similar to something I once witnessed an elim try to do in a different blackout game

I also agree that lynching a true neutral would be a completely useless waste of a lynch. But everything up to and including Falcon's own claims indicate that they are not a neutral.