Kidpen

Official Choice  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Total Leader

• Archer (Anti Hemalurgic)
    • ElephantEarwax (Pro Hemalurgic)
    • The Forgetful Archivist (Indifferent)

2 hours ago, Leyrann said:

@Kidpen I can't vote on a party now because I already voted before. Maybe make a new thread with poll?

1 hour ago, Silva said:

I have the same problem.

I thought that might happen. Give me a minute.

“I ACCEPT THE NOMINATION,” Mac walks into the room.  Pulls a spike out and stabs the table. Then proceeds to walk out.

homestly I’m not sure how much time I will be able to spend on the shard. I am kinda packed for the rest of the summer. But if you guys do elect me, I will be the best mayor, because I will be able to fix any damages I cause. Also, I won’t wantonly destroy things, because then I wouldn’t be able to rule over everyone. Like the Epics, I can’t destroy everything, and still live like a king. So by electing me you have ensured the safty of the alleyverse. Also, big guilds that have been around sense before 2015 have no taxes. 

Sorry if this is way too late, I was just peeking in for a few moments. Chances are I won’t be on for another couple of weeks. 

EDIT: yeah this was way too late. I should actually read the threads. 

Edited by MacThorstenson

1 minute ago, MacThorstenson said:

“I ACCEPT THE NOMINATION,” Mac walks into the room.  Pulls a spike out and stabs the table. Then proceeds to walk out.

homestly I’m not sure how much time I will be able to spend on the shard. I am kinda packed for the rest of the summer. But if you guys do elect me, I will be the best mayor, because I will be able to fix any damages I cause. Also, I won’t wantonly destroy things, because then I wouldn’t be able to rule over everyone. Like the Epics, I can’t destroy everything, and still live like a king. So by electing me you have ensured the safty of the alleyverse. Also, big guilds that have been around sense before 2015 have no taxes. 

Sorry if this is way too late, I was just peeking in for a few moments. Chances are I won’t be on for another couple of weeks. 

I mean...

I was just about to announce the final winner, so probably a bit too late, yeah. If our almighty mayor dies of mysterious causes, you may be given another chance. :P

Just now, Kidpen said:

I mean...

I was just about to announce the final winner, so probably a bit too late, yeah. If our almighty mayor dies of mysterious causes, you may be given another chance. :P

Challenge accepted. 

*cracks knuckles*

@Mraize I know we aren’t on the best terms, but can you do me a solid?

From the Gb page

Spoiler

Members

Mraize - Leader and Founder of the Ghostbloods

The Forgetful Archivist - Righthand

Member Rules

Members are prohibited to terminate other members of higher or lower ranks. We look after each other closely and help in times of need. 

I see a problem here... :)

Edit: Didn't intend all the spoilers. I don't know how they ended up in there as I didn't click that many...

Edited by Mraize

10 minutes ago, Mraize said:

From the Gb page

Reveal hidden contents

Members

Hide contents

Mraize - Leader and Founder of the Ghostbloods

The Forgetful Archivist - Righthand

Member Rules
  Reveal hidden contents

Members are prohibited to terminate other members of higher or lower ranks. We look after each other closely and help in times of need. 

Reveal hidden contents

I see a problem here... :)

Edit: Didn't intend all the spoilers. I don't know how they ended up in there as I didn't click that many...

I could definitely spike him out of the GB’s. Loyalty spiking is a expertise of mine.