(OB) what Ghostbloods want with ....

I feel Cultivation will be in the background for a while. So maybe Cultivation is nurturing/pruning the godspren behind the scenes so they mature enough that they are competent enough to be? To help? To become the best/better godspren that she knows they can be? She can see the future right?

That is devious and for some reason when I think of Cultivation, I think mystery. Maybe Cultivation made not just a deal with the Ghostbloods, but just with Kelsier? Kelsier has experience dealing with things/beings that are way above his station, i.e. Lord ruler, Ruin. Perhaps he's picked up a few tricks and is working with Cultivation.

We have a WOB that says if Kelsier were to join any secret society "He would become part of the Ghostbloods, most likely, and would be in charge of them within a year".

I'm not sure if this reconfirms anything, or if Brandon is being cheeky (I tend to think this deconfirms the Kelsier connection).

It's so hard to tell if Kelsier is involved with the Ghostbloods or not because we don't know that much about their hierarchy except for Mraize and his Babsk. But I have a gut feeling he is involved. I do predict that Shallan will be drawn further into their group and become, if not an invaluable member; she'll become higher up fairly quickly. Her skills are perfect for a meddling secret society. 

On 7/3/2018 at 4:25 PM, teknopathetic said:

We have a WOB that says if Kelsier were to join any secret society "He would become part of the Ghostbloods, most likely, and would be in charge of them within a year".

I'm not sure if this reconfirms anything, or if Brandon is being cheeky (I tend to think this deconfirms the Kelsier connection).

ccstat

If Kelsier (when Vin knew him) were to join one of the Rosharan secret societies, which one would he choose?

Brandon Sanderson

He would become part of the Ghostbloods, most likely, and would be in charge of them within a year.

source

• Chaos locked this topic