White Sand graphic novel vs novel

whattheHoid

Hey all, 

So I have not read the graphic novel yet. Taldain is my last stop in my first read through the Cosmere. That just means I get to read again.;) Anyways, I read the White Sand graphic novel excerpt and the 1999 novel version in Arcanum Unbound. The graphic novel excerpt was good, but the novel excerpt was more compelling? If only because you got more detail throughout with words instead of pictures. My question is, do we know if Brandon will ever write or release a White Sand novel or are the graphic novels like it? Don't get me wrong I enjoy graphic novels, but after reading both excerpts I fear that it might not work as well as it should? Khriss pops up everywhere and I guess my fear is that things will be lost in the graphic novel that maybe wouldn't have been if it was a novel instead. I'm still going to enjoy it of course. I guess I was also wondering does anyone else feel this way about White Sand or am I just being super picky?