Parlin and Yarda

Storyspren

You think maybe Yesteel was feeding Yarda information? We know he would have gotten involved on the side of Idris had war broken out and it would have ended very badly for everyone, so it's not impossible that he's already involved. And Yesteel was officially better at sneaking than Vasher, so maybe he fed a few tips to a potential asset. I think you might be the first person to wonder about this; a quick Arcanum check shows no questions asked about either of them and no Words of Brandon at all outside the annotations.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:17 PM, Weltall said:

You think maybe Yesteel was feeding Yarda information? We know he would have gotten involved on the side of Idris had war broken out and it would have ended very badly for everyone, so it's not impossible that he's already involved. And Yesteel was officially better at sneaking than Vasher, so maybe he fed a few tips to a potential asset. I think you might be the first person to wonder about this; a quick Arcanum check shows no questions asked about either of them and no Words of Brandon at all outside the annotations.

Somebody was. No idea who it would be though. I think not the Pancal (sp) folks because their other plan was downright overly dramatic, though sharing the similarity of being longterm. One of the other scholars is a good thought but there's so so little to go on.

Yarda could be a pawn of some other force or even a player himself. Really no way to know. If he's a player though, he's really really good at manipulation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic