Sherlock Holmes

Hallo, I'm resurrecting this guild for mysterious purposes. If you want to join, PM me. 

Original post:

Spoiler

Welcome to the Un-Invested! Our primary goal is to pretend to be without Investiture while secretly being quite skilled with whatever Investiture we hold. We also try to, occasionally, conduct assassinations (our primary opponent in this regard is the Ghostbloods) and ballroom dancing lessons, depending on the skills of whoever is doing it. If you wish to join, send me a private message and I'll tell you what you have to do to join. If you wish to either be assassinated or join a ballroom dancing session, send me a private message saying so. 

Uh, also, you may be required to swear this oath of allegiance soon, so I'll put it here: 

I pledge to serve the 17th Sharder known as AxeliustheGreat in any way he requires of me (unless I think he's being ridiculous).

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

22 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

Hint, one involves the furry of the GB's and one does not.

Umm, do you mean fury? Otherwise this sentence confuses the heck out of me. 

Axilius the Great, you should join The Rogue Ghostbloods. They are better anyway.

1 minute ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I was referring to an abnormally large lifeless bear that we sic on traitors, you of the rogues will experience the furry soon. 

Is it a problem that this sentence actually made perfect sense to me?

PEOPLE!!! I do not oppose the Ghostbloods! In fact... well, if you want to know, join The Un-Invested. TUI. That sounds awesome. Join TUI. So far, we have no enemies. All those with us are free to associate with any other clans. Assassinating people is a business with many competitors, but still, it does not have to be, for The Un-Invested, at least.