CoC: Tevarah Vs Nalizar

Nohadon

Due to the bleeding, I'll allow 5ith ideal's attack to go through, it deals 5 damage as it just barely hits

-7 to Nalizar from the cut, and instead of slicing the forearm I'm assuming it hits the upper arm and sticks.

Just read Jehoiada's strategy (should have earlier, forgot to) +10 damage, I won't go into detail on which attacks landed as I am too storming tired right now

72 HP for Tevarah 

65 HP for Nalizar (-1 each turn for 3 turns due to bleeding from Jehoiada's attacks, the damage starts next turn)

Keep it up

Edited by Nohadon

Nalizar screamed in rage and swung in at Tevarah violently,  hacking away through his swords raised to parry. He then kicked his opponent in the chest, knocking him down and back several feet. Healing the bleeding cuts, he vowed to retain the rest of the Stormlight. He charged at his fallen opponent, and formed Yd into a massive greatsword, plunging it down towards his opponent's chest. 

Tevarah was kicked back if he was damaged he couldn't feel it. With adrenaline and stormlight coursing through his body he decided not to catch himself, he cancelled his lashings and started to fall toward the lake until he was about ten feet above the water he then lashed a hard lashing at an angle leaving him soring about five feet above the lake.

For viewers and Nohadon.

Spoiler

I just want him to use up all his stormlight. He cant have much after that stunt with the shed even if he got some of my stormlight he couldn't have gotten much.

Edited by Jehoiada

• 2 months later...