If the cosmere was breakfast cereals

Zelly

I don't know why, just.....just roll with me, okay.  B)

Preservation Puffs: Consists of small brownish white spheres.  They are all oddly, noticeably identical.  While appearing slightly fuzzy, they are rock hard and will break will your teeth if you attempt to eat them. Once milk is poured on them, they slightly congeal and then harden to resist movement.

Ruin Flakes : Rugged reddish brown flakes.  Slightly caustic, may eat away about some bowl materials.  When milk is added, they dissolve into nothing.  May cause milk to become severely caustic.  Not to be used in Styrofoam containers.

Honor Honey: Plain tan rings with a hint of honey.  They taste okay, slightly sour somehow, but somehow give you a strong feeling of personal satisfaction.

Cultivation Crisps: A variety of thin cut shapes in a variety of colors.  Pouring milk on them changes the shape and color.  Eating may cause unexpected side effects, both positive and negative, or possibly none at all.  Great for slumber parties.

Odium Ohs!: Dark golden circles with whiteish crystals imbedded. Sugar?  Salt? You're not sure, even after eating them.  Tastes pretty good, but also makes you feel very nauseated. 

Domi Devo Drops: Alphabet letter shaped. They taste great.  They are very difficult to share with others. Pouring milk on them causes a violent chemical reaction.

Harmony Hexagons: 6 sided and symmetrical. They are coated with a layer similar to that of yogurt covered raisins, colored gray with occasional lighter or darker streaks. Impossible to bite in half, each piece must be consumed as a whole. Adding milk colors the milk a light gray and creates a slight film on the surface.

Go on, lemme see your ideas. 

Endowmies!: These spherical white puffs refract light around them, bending it into pretty rainbows. Leaves you feeling rejuvenated after consumption. Side affects include temporarily being able to taste color. Don't try brown, it's nasty!

See, from the title of the thread, I thought we were going to just be attributing existing cereals to the Shards or planets, and my mind connected a few before I even opened it.

Froot Loops: Nalthian cereal. Very colorful and tropical, could see it in restaurants there tbh

Cap'n Crunch: Honor's cereal! It's militaristic, and basically splinters when you bite down!

Mini Wheats: Scadrian breakfast. Bland, made with basic wheat. Hopefully you can get inventive with the iron content.

Lucky Charms: The personal cereal of Hoid. Only he can eat it and divine their secrets.

Shreddies: Odium's cereal, for obvious reasons.

Raisin Bran: idk, I feel like it's something Preservation would eat. People will still be eating raisin bran when the sun explodes and the world dies. It's timeless.

Edited by Khyrindor

Introducing... 

SHREDDED STORMLIGHT!™

The newest Rosharian cereal that is taking the world by storm. Small spheres of wheaty goodness the kids are sure to love. Made with the finest quality ingredients, this cereal is infused with nutrients. It's perfect for those who need a boost after a long day of exercise without any armour. Just make sure you hide them from your boss, or he might take them for himself!

Most people only skim the surface and eat the top few spheres in the box. However, those who get the full experience by digging deeper and consuming all of the Shredded Stormlight™ have been known to get special powers*. Awesome! 

We've received glowing reviews. Like this one:

"It's sticky." - Kaladin S. 

So for a breakfast treat that can't be beat, try the surprising taste of Shredded Stormlight!™

*Special powers are not guaranteed. But I have a cousin who swears he knew a guy who got them once, so maybe you'll get lucky. 

• Chaos locked this topic