Bladestorm

RP Location Poll

RP Location Poll   19 members have voted

  1. 1. What Location would you prefer for the RP to take place in?

    • Canada
      13
    • Europe
      3
    • Other
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Feel free to vote, and if you select other please don’t hesitate to make a suggestion.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted Canada, but I think Mexico would also be an okay option in terms of location, but might require more research.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Comatose said:

I voted Canada, but I think Mexico would also be an okay option in terms of location, but might require more research.  

Oh, that'd be interesting.

I don't think anyone would be too impacted by climates, most powers work regardless of the setting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Canada gets voted, then anyone interested could probably take part in a new Wastelands RPG that happens in Europe.

Thoughts, anyone?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Majestic said:

If Canada gets voted, then anyone interested could probably take part in a new Wastelands RPG that happens in Europe.

Thoughts, anyone?

I'd be hesitant to use an entire continent for a side thread. If it burned out like the Wastelands did then it's ine fewer place we can use for other new threads.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted Canada but Alaska would be kind of cool.

And yes, powers would be affected by which climate you got them in, as powers are at least partially based off of your desires, which would be affected by where you got them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I voted Canada but Alaska would be kind of cool.

And yes, powers would be affected by which climate you got them in, as powers are at least partially based off of your desires, which would be affected by where you got them.

Pun... intended?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s also in the first Edmonton post.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.