Gancho Libre talks to Waxillium (And anyone else who wants to contribute)

Gancho Libre

@Gancho Libre, that is a great question. Below are my immediate thoughts.

A. It depends.  Are we fighting in an arena or are there other people or things around?  Do you by any chance make an extremely convoluted, unbelievable threat against innocent people?

B. I think I would give Kelsier a run for his money, but ultimately, he is a mistborn and I'm only a twinborn.  So, he would probably beat me in a prolonged fight.  I would need to find a way to surprise him in order to win.  

I think if it was just me against Kelsier and I had the bands of mourning, I would win.  I mean, I would be holding more power than any mortal (other than the Lord Ruler) had ever held as far as we know (including Kelsier's brief holding of Preservation's power) (honorably mention also given to Hoid).  I would have all mistborn powers plus.  Although I am less practiced than Kelsier, I'm sure I could beat him with the power of a God. 

However, if Keslier were to make some far-fetched threat against someone else, I suppose my only option would be to throw the bands out the window.  I would do my best to try to sit on him and/or punch him.  I'm not sure my chances of success would be great.  But what choice would I really have?  I mean, there was a flimsy threat after all!

Don't make me laugh.  If I was fighting Spook all alone in an arena or something, he wouldn't last very long.  Again, I have the bands of mourning and he only was only a tineye at the time.  

Then again, if there were people around that I cared about and he came up with a convoluted threat off the top of his head, I'd have no choice but to toss the bands out the window and try to sit on him.  Spook wasn't much of a fighter during book 2, so I think I'd have a pretty good chance of catching him and pinning him down.  If he ran away, I guess I'd need to settle for a draw. 

Again, it depends.  But if Tonk Fah told me that back at his lair he had an undead monkey with a pocket knife and instructions to hunt down and assassinate my friends one at a time in a slow and painful manner if Tonk Fah didn't return to him in the next 30 minutes, I would have no choice, but to toss the bands of mourning out the window.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic