Poll: Favorite Graphic Audio Adaptation of a Mistborn Novel?

Mistbreaker

Poll: Favorite Graphic Audio Adaptation of a Mistborn Novel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Among the audio-drama adaptations of Mistborn novels found on Graphic Audio, which is your favorite? Note: For single books divided in parts, treat the full experience as one book for poll purposes.

• The Final Empire
    • The Well of Ascension
    • The Hero of Ages
    • The Alloy of Law
    • Shadows of Self
    • The Bands of Mourning
    • Mistborn: Collected Tales (Secret History, The Eleventh Metal, Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania)

I couldn't find a poll for this topic and I love the Graphic Audio adaptations that have been done for the Mistborn stories so I thought it might be a good topic to put out there. Regarding my personal favorite, while not my favorite Mistborn novel as a whole, my favorite adaptation from Graphic Audio is Shadows of Self. The voice acting for everyone was top notch, hearing Sazed soothing voice again was a joy to listen to, the music was so fitting for the pacing and Wayne's collection of accents was beyond entertaining. Even the disturbing parts were phenomenally done, like the part with the chauffeur that encounter the Bleeder and thinking it was a Mistwraith of old, he started shouting in despair that he lost his soul. And the voice acting for that final scene man! I wanted to hug Wax so hard. So yeah, Shadowws of Self is my favorite one, though Final Empire and Hero of Ages come close, in that order. How about everyone else?

Edited by Mistbreaker

• Chaos locked this topic