1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

I find it somewhat suspicious that you say we should go after inactives/low actives (or agree with me saying that), but then don't vote yourself.

I can sort of see where you're coming from, but I can't think of a person to vote for a reason beyond poke-voting.

But, to strengthen my point, I'll vote for Lopen, because of his suspicious inactivity.

Edited by I think I am here.
Coloured Lopen's name red.

6 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

We might want to look toward the inactive less active players this cycle, for two reasons. The elim kill wasn't sent in, which could mean one or more eliminators is inactive/low active. Also, everyone needs to participate this cycle. Because that's how we win the game. With that in mind, Snipexe, why didn't you vote last cycle? Your vote (and reasoning that leads to it) is the best way for us to get information about you.

I dislike voting on the first cycle because of the lack of evidence against anyone. This leads to situations where an acidental village lynch started by msomeone can be the entire basis of their lynch in the later game. Plus I sort of forgot this game was running.

Sorry for my lateness this cycle! I wasn't feeling very well earlier but I'm good now and ready to dive back in.

7 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

We might want to look toward the inactive less active players this cycle, for two reasons. The elim kill wasn't sent in, which could mean one or more eliminators is inactive/low active. Also, everyone needs to participate this cycle. Because that's how we win the game. With that in mind, Snipexe, why didn't you vote last cycle? Your vote (and reasoning that leads to it) is the best way for us to get information about you.

@TheMightyLopen Could you elaborate more on why you think we should roleclaim? I'm opposed to that sort of thing for a couple of reasons, but I also haven't played a QF in a year or more, so I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. My main reason against a game-wide role reveal is that I think it takes away from the game when people start trying to guess the role distribution of the elim team, and voting based on that, rather than trying to solve the game through discussion and votes.

I don't know that everyone should roleclaim, but I feel like a lot of times players are so wary of giving something away that they just don't say anything or try anything aggressive and that leads to them not having anyone to trust or on the other hand they don't catch someone saying something inconsistent or fishy. I feel like villagers are too passive when it's all up to them to make the eliminators trip up. Obviously the lynch is the main way of gathering information on players, but if there's more than one way to figure out players alignments, I say go for it even if you do end up getting yourself killed every now and then. :P I think that's even more true in a QF, when the game goes really fast. The village needs to be extra aggressive imo.

4 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

I agree. I say we look for less active people this cycle, and start our suspicions from there. The slim might still not be active.

Also, we know Lopen didn't post last cycle, so could it be that he was one of the elims, and the reason he couldn't send in a kill was the same reason he didn't post?

The problem with this logic is that the other elims would have known Lopen was inactive so one of them would have sent in the kill, so to me, this kind of feels like you're reaching to explain the non elim kill to lynch a villager. Also, as Araris pointed out, you agreed with him but didn't place a vote immediately, which could be you trying not to draw attention or be a part of a mislynch. For those reasons, I'm voting Itiah.

Araris: I'm only going to say this once, PM safety guys! If you're new, that means don't roleclaim in PMs. The elims are in every single PM. Paranoia is your best friend.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/69418-quick-fix-game-32-a-new-adventure/?do=findComment&comment=716190

Elandera: You mean we shouldn't just tell everyone what we are? That sounds boring!

But seriously, you can't trust anyone. No one. Everyone will betray you. You must think everyone else is an eliminator until there is undeniable facts proving otherwise. Don't believe anything anyone tells you. It's a lie. Except that. I'm not lying when I say everyone lies. This time at least.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/69418-quick-fix-game-32-a-new-adventure/?do=findComment&comment=716199

:huh:

Listen Eland'ra there ain't no action big enough
Ain't no joke low enough
Ain't no distancin' good enough
To keep me from gettin' to you elim

Remember the last game you were in
Orlok found you and Wonko all joking
From that day on, I made a vow
To do behavior analysis
Some way, some how

Oh Elan there ain't no action high enough
Ain't no joke low enough
Ain't no distancin' good enough

Edited by Arraenae
Put more of my votee's name in so Straw doesn't miss it

39 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

:huh:

Listen Elan there ain't no action big enough
Ain't no joke low enough
Ain't no distancin' good enough

Remember the last game you were in
Orlok found you and Wonko all joking
From that day on, I made a vow
To do behavior analysis
Some way, some how

Oh Elan there ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no joke low enough
Ain't no distancin' good enough

Lies! All lies!

:ph34r:

Leidene stared at Demmanu's corpse. No last name, so he was probably just a skaa. The second man, the suicidal noble, had been calmed down. He was safe. The third one also lacked a last name, but her guards had sworn they'd seen the man wearing a mistcloak, albeit one colored blue and green rather than the traditional gray. Could the man truly be a Mistborn? If so, then Demmanu's death had been for the best, yes, surely they could afford to lose a mere skaa. Those thoughts didn't stop her from looking at his mangled body. The mob hadn't been content with merely killing him, they'd beaten him into the ashen streets and proceeded to bludgeon him; dueling canes joining the fray amidst punches, kicks, and the occasional thrust of a spear. He'd cried out of course, his shouts audible even over the din of the bloodthirsty crowd. Leidene distinctly recalled the cracking sound when a cane had landed upon Demmanu's shoulder. It was the same sound her own leg had made when her father had broken her right leg with his dueling cane. She remembered her own screams, her ten year old voice far higher pitched but no less desperate than Demmanu's cries for salvation. She had been spared. After having the contents of a vial poured down her throat, she had been abandoned on the floor to whimper in pain. Demmanu had been shown no mercy, even after his screams had been replaced by deathly silence. One fewer skaa in the world was no tragedy of course, but the bloodlust exhibited by the mob would not be sated by a single death. Hopefully, the culprits could be caught before the violence consumed any of the nobility.

Putting a vote on Itiah for now. In addition to what Araris and Oplen have said, I also don't like how his poke vote on Drake came after Drake already had one vote on him. I would have expected Itiah to have noticed Araris's earlier vote, seeing as how Araris retracted from Itiah in that same post. I think @I think I am here. was here recently, so perhaps he could provide his viewpoint.

4 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Putting a vote on Itiah for now. In addition to what Araris and Oplen have said, I also don't like how his poke vote on Drake came after Drake already had one vote on him. I would have expected Itiah to have noticed Araris's earlier vote, seeing as how Araris retracted from Itiah in that same post. I think @I think I am here. was here recently, so perhaps he could provide his viewpoint.

For what it's worth, I naturally shared your concern about Itiah voting to lynch me, but Itiah also explained their vote to me a little more in PM and I found the explanation more or less satisfactory.

Rae, your parodies are great but The Gods of Luck and Chance wonder if there is something hidden behind them.

I was hoping to get a vote with something behind it this round but noone said much that stood out to me.  :(  Please say something evil next cycle folks.  :P 

10 minutes ago, Alvron said:

I was hoping to get a vote with something behind it this round but noone said much that stood out to me.  :(  Please say something evil next cycle folks.  :P 

I will say something very evil. Behold: "I am just as evil as you are."

(this will be awkward if you flip elim)

In the spirit of laying down a vote... Earlier I said Elandera gave me doubts but that I wouldn't want to lynch them on the first cycle. It isn't the first cycle anymore.

Not super confident about this lynch though so I'm not going to stop looking for suspects now that I've voted.

Alvron (1) - Gancho Libre

Itiah (3) - Araris, MightyLopen, Devotary

Lopen (1) - Itiah

Elandera (2) - Arraenae, Drake

Rae (1) - Alvron

CadCom (1) - Elandera

It will be interesting to see how vote manipulation goes this cycle (if anything happens at all). This will be my last post before turnover. Hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow!

11 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

Because I will not be back within 24 hours, my vote is Alvron

Hm, any reasoning behind this?

eehhh I'm really confused on who to vote on. On one hand there's Araris and Lopen voting on Itiah, and then there's Rae and Drake voting Elandera. I don't think I care too much for the other votes: The vote on Alv is unjustified, and so is the one on Rae. Herdazian is completely inactive so I don't really want to consider lynching them unless it's lylo or someting idk. And I don't quite get that CadCom vote lol?

So about the Itiah lynch, as I understand it, the primary reason for that is their vote on Drake last cycle. But Drake himself isn't as wary about it because apparently Itiah explained his vote in a PM between them. @Drake Marshall would you mind sharing what explanation you were given? As for the Elandera lynch -  people want them dead because she's suspicious? apparently? Let me just quickly skim through yesterday's thread... 

-----------

Okay yeah I don't see it. I don't think I want Elandera lynched just yet? You know what I'll just vote for Snipexe again. See my previous reasoning:

Because my gut says so. The only 'reason' I can possibly give is that I saw them lurking around for quite a while after the game started and they only posted five hours later, which wasn't really anything substantial. What could this mean, you ask??? It could mean that they're an elim and were checking their doc, waiting for a teammate or two to arrive so that they could scheme before posting. Or it could mean absolutely nothing. I don't know. No one knows. But I do know that I'll be on till rollover so if I find somebody more deserving of a vote, I'll definitely change my vote. I don't think I've played with Snipexe before so I can't say if this is normal behaviour for them.

10 hours ago, Elandera said:

Alvron (1) - Gancho Libre

Itiah (1) - Araris

This is a small voting pool, so I'll throw down a vote on CadCom just to draw out some more voters. @Cadmium Compounder

I haven't had time yet to really analyse players, so I don't have any solid suspicions.

Possibly too late now to get it removed, because we are nearing the end of the cycle, so the vote on me will stick. No matter, I am on and ready to provide insight. 

30 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

eehhh I'm really confused on who to vote on. On one hand there's Araris and Lopen voting on Itiah, and then there's Rae and Drake voting Elandera. I don't think I care too much for the other votes: The vote on Alv is unjustified, and so is the one on Rae. Herdazian is completely inactive so I don't really want to consider lynching them unless it's lylo or someting idk. And I don't quite get that CadCom vote lol?

So about the Itiah lynch, as I understand it, the primary reason for that is their vote on Drake last cycle. But Drake himself isn't as wary about it because apparently Itiah explained his vote in a PM between them. @Drake Marshall would you mind sharing what explanation you were given? As for the Elandera lynch -  people want them dead because she's suspicious? apparently? Let me just quickly skim through yesterday's thread... 

-----------

Okay yeah I don't see it. I don't think I want Elandera lynched just yet? You know what I'll just vote for Snipexe again. See my previous reasoning:

I think the Lynch on me was just a poke vote. Too bad I didn't get on quick enough to remove it. (elan already said that her last post was the last one for the cycle)

Anyway, As for my vote, I am on the ship that there is at least one elim that is less active. I don't know who the remainders are though. But because of my opinion, I've chosen to look at those who were less active than others, which brought me to Itiah, Snipexe, and two-armed lopen. two armed lopen still hasn't responded in thread or in a PM I've got with them, so they will probably die due to inactivity. So that leaves snipexe and Itiah. Partly because I thought Itiah jumped on the less-active train so quickly to throw someone else under the bus, and partly because I want to make it less likely that vote manipulation changes outcomes too much, Itiah. 

Although I am second-guessing that decision due to Drake's post here:

7 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

For what it's worth, I naturally shared your concern about Itiah voting to lynch me, but Itiah also explained their vote to me a little more in PM and I found the explanation more or less satisfactory.

If I'm able to get a satisfactory answer, whether through PM or in thread, before the end of the cycle, I might change my vote, but for now it stays. And I will seek that information now. 

Runs off to PM now.

Righteo, it seems I'm way too good at accidentally getting myself lynched. Call it a pattern.

Anyway, about the comments that I'm inactive despite calling inactive players elims, I can say that although I haven't been posting in the thread, I've made quite a lot of PMs throughout the cycle. Stick, Drake, Devotary, Snip and soon CadCom can all attest I've been PMing them throughout the day, and most of them can attest that I am innocent.

Though I doubt it's going to matter much now, there's my reasoning. Also, Oplen and Araris, when I was speaking my thoughts on Lopen, that was all they were. Thoughts. I ws simply opening up a possible inquiry, though that seemed to be taken too far. When I was pressured by Araris to take a vote, I decided to hold on my theory, because no one else was too suspicious to me.

Paragraphs

1. Araris (Aralis) - my gut says he's to be watched out for
2. Elandera (Ela) - no real opinion here, but I want to see where this lynch goes

4. LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian (Lopen) - pls say something
5. Arraenae (
Para Dere) - the parodies make her really hard to read and give off a rather neutral vibe but they're fun so I'll let it slide. For now. 
6. I think I am here (Itiah III) - leaning village due to our PM, but that's about it. 
7. Snipexe (Snip) - for some reason my vote keeps landing here but there's a part of me that says that they're probably village 
8. Devotary of Spontaneity (
Leidene Larabeck) - no read, despite their fair activity 
9. Cadmium Compounder (Artin Aldenadel) - tentative village read
10. Alvron (Vron) - hard to tell
11. Gancho Libre (Rhawnie Mackahoe) - village, most likely 
12. Bort (Joe Bourbon) - no read. Their vote got soothed. Probably by a villager. If I had to choose Bort's alignment from either elim or village I'd say village.
13. TheMightyLopen (Oplen) - leaning village
14. Drake Marshall (Jay) - leaning village 
15. _Stick_ (Straw Stick) - so painfully village I can't even

So here's the people I'm unsure about/want to keep an eye on:

Araris

Elandera

Rae

Snipexe (maybe. I don't know. (If there's a scanner around, please scan them if you're out of options XD))

DoS

Alv

The information in the that Itiah provided me in the PM is enough for me to reluctantly remove my vote from Itiah, for now. But I'll be searching for proof within the next few cycles. So beware:ph34r:

Anyway, I want to put a new vote, But I don't have any other solid suspicions. Let me go ahead and read the thread.

Moving my vote from Lopen because he's going to die of inactivity anyway. Elandera, you're my second suspect, due to the other reasons people have said on this thread, and also because I don't want to die. Regardless, I'm still going to feel super guilty if it turns out you were a villager.

Glaring Spelling Error

So this is going to sound kindof dumb. But I know that yesterday I suspected Arraenae. I don't remember why, and I don't have my notes in front of me. The only reason I remember is because I mentioned it in a PM. I will go with that, and after I get my notes in front of my I will provide all the reason why. Arraenae. 

That might not be permanent if I can get my notes before the cycle ends(about 50% chance) and if I decide the reason I was suspicious was unfounded(probably like 75% chance.) So 75% of 50 is 37.5 Rae, you've got a 37.5% chance that I remove my vote from you before the end of the cycle.

Itiah doesn't seem like a Spiked, judging by how he tried to prove his innocence in a PM. I'm not quite sure where the lynch on Elandera came from. Rae didn't like the interaction between Elandera and Drake, but then Drake also voted for Elandera. He gave himself the chance to move his vote if he had to, but after being gone for hours that occurrence is seeming less likely. Itiah and Lopen seem to have just been voting out of a desire to avoid an Itiah lynch. I'll try to review Elandera and the other lynch candidates to make a vote, but that might not happen in time.

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

Snipexe (maybe. I don't know. (If there's a scanner around, please scan them if you're out of options XD))

I think I know the real reason you’re suspicious...

DD7BA5F6-AAA8-417C-82E9-F3C59C2A2053.jpeg

Edited by Snipexe
Better picture/grammar

[Writeup to be edited in later]

(Death writeup by Cadmium Compounder)

Artin was set out to create a metal that hadn’t yet been discovered yet. With the help of a mysterious cloaked figure in a dark alley, he had been able to get some bismuth, to alloy to his cadmium in order to get Bendalloy. Now he just needed a lab in order to create the bendalloy, and find a mistborn willing to help, or a new Misting.

As Artin stepped out of the Dark alley, however, he was ambushed by a group of men, who all had spikes through their eyes, as well as various other places throughout their bodies.

“We hear you are attempting to create a new allomantic metal,” one of the smaller ones rasped. “What’s its purpose?”

Being able to burn cadmium was mostly useless in combat, especially since not all of the spiked men were within reach of his bubble. If only he could hold off until they were all in, he could burn some cadmium and hopefully stay long enough for a crowd to be drawn. Artin had to buy time.  

“I don’t need to create a new metal, I already have it. If you’d like you can burn some to see what it does.” A calculated statement. Something that they would not go for, but would buy time.

“Hah” the same spiked man smirked. “You try to kill us. You burn it first.”

“Ok, but its best observed up close, if you could all step a little closer”

The group of men obligingly came closer. So Artin reached into his bag, pulled out a vial of Cadmium and swallowed it. He began to burn it, and time slowed. “There, see.”

“I don’t see anything” the first one spoke again, with his raspy voice

“No, look closer, look out. You’ll see that everything outside is passing faster. You are in a time bubble that slows time within the bubble”

The men looked around. They had various different faces. Concern, confusion, anger, excitement. Artin didn’t know how he could make out those emotions among the scarred faces, but he could. They began to approach him, threateningly. So he stopped burning it. Just on the outside of his time bubble stood a large group of men, all spiked. He had been trapped

“There I’ve stopped! Don’t harm me please” He pled

“We won’t harm you, we need to find out more about this metal, and more about who you are first." They snatched him up and quickly shot away.

After hours of grueling discussion regarding who Artin was and what Cadmium was capable of, it looked like Artin had finally satisfied the so-called inquisitors. They had learned about Cadmium, Bendalloy, it’s composition. Artin had decided it would be safest to just be honest with them. He told them he was from the future. He now sat in a room, waiting to be released.

A large man walked in to the room, Larger than the others. He looked much more human than the rest of them. He had an aura of power about him.

“My servants have told me that you have provided us with a new metal, and requested assistance with safe passage back to your time. Tell me, Who is in power when you are from?” The man asked

“We are ruled by a governer, he is the grandson of a national hero, Waxillian Ladrian.” Artin responded

“And what of the Lord Ruler? Do you recognize that name?”

Artin suddenly realized who he was speaking to. He didn’t want to give himself away, or do too much to disrupt the time continuum. “…We know that the man with this title died during the end of the world. I am not a history buff, so I don’t know much more than that, unfortunately.”

“Hmm.” The Lord Ruler said “well, you do have very important information, and I cannot let that get back to your time, or this information to be leaked” Unfortunately, I am going to have to kill you.”

Before Artin had time to respond, a barrage of coins, and other pieces of metal were shot through his body from every direction.

With his last breath, Artin could only mutter one thing “Teslaaaa….”

Elandera was lynched, but survived!

Stick was attacked, but was saved!

Cadmium Compounder died! He was a Citizen.

Vote Count:

Vote Count:

Elandera (3): Arraenae, Drake Marshall, I think I am here

Arraenae (2): Alvron, Cadmium Compounder

Alvron (1): Gancho Libre

Cadmium Compounder (1): Elandera

I think I am here (1): Araris

Snipexe (1): Stick

Tineye Message:

there is no clue in this secret message.

End of Cycle:

bla_1530198000.png

GM Notes:

-As I have already said, I have found a potential pinch hitter for @LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian. At the  end of this cycle, Lopen will either die or be replaced, if he has not posted.

-Joe Bourbon never showed up! @Bort

-Don't forget to put in your actions!

-PMs are open this cycle.

Player List:

1. Araris (Aralis)

2. Elandera (Ela)

3. xinoehp512 (Demmanu) Citizen

4. LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian (Lopen)

5. Arraenae (Para Dere)

6. I think I am here (Itiah III)

7. Snipexe (Snip)

8. Devotary of Spontaneity (Leidene Larabeck)

9. Cadmium Compounder (Artin Aldenadel) Citizen

10. Alvron (Vron)

11. Gancho Libre (Rhawnie Mackahoe)

12. Bort (Joe Bourbon)

13. TheMightyLopen (Oplen)

14. Drake Marshall (Jay)

15. _Stick_ (Straw Stick)

Edited by Straw

10 minutes ago, Straw said:

Stick was attacked, but was saved!

:0 

0:

Edit1: looks like Elandera is a thug. And, since there were three kills, we can assume that one was by elims, and the other two by coinshots/mistborns. 

Edited by _Stick_