1 hour ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Luthadel was even bigger than Urteau, a fact Leidene was reminded of yet again as she stood atop the city walls. Not that Leidene had spent much time in Urteau. As the scion of a minor house, she had been expected to spend her life preparing to marry a man from whatever noble house would take her. Unsurprisingly, no nobles had wanted anything to do with a woman who flinched away from touch and jumped at shadows, as much as she could jump with a disfigured leg. At least the permanent limp gave her an excuse to carry around a cane wherever she went. Though the meter long length of wood wouldn't provide nearly as much protection in a fight as the pair of guards who had helped her ascend the staircase would, there was something comforting about having any ability, however minuscule, to defend herself.

Leidene hates sewing, a product of spending far too much of her life indoors. She much prefers exploring the outside, even though she can't walk without her cane.

I see Snipexe browsing the thread, but not yet posting. I hear that you're a person, but what kind of person are you, @Snipexe?

A good person! No thoughts at moment, but consider me poked!

2 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

I'm glad someone has the same moral integrety as me! 

"It's good to do this, but I don't care!" 

I've reached the point, where instead of thinking "I better not do this," I think "Ahh... What the heck, let's try it, and see what happens!

1 hour ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Plus, if you role claim, no one will know if you are actually lying, and you can enter into an ikyk, while also trying to get info from other players. Because it's such a short game, it will take long enough to determine whether or not you're lying that it could be of benefit to you.

Rae: Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead
Elim: Yo yo yo yo yo
What role you got?
Cadmium: This one!
Rae: Like I said

16 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

This vote count is horrifying. xD Hopefully it won't look anything like this by the end of the cycle, because we don't want the elims getting to pick who gets lynched. :rolleyes: It's almost 2 AM so I'll check in tomorrow and vote.

Why do you act like we’re running out of time?
Call for more votes like we're running out of time?
Ev’ry hour you fight, like you’re running out of time

Spoiler

It's only been 5 hours since the game started, Stick.

21 minutes ago, Straw said:

Sorry for not annnouncing this earlier, but after discussion with my IM, it has been decided that when there is a tied lynch, a random tied player will die.

The Gods of Luck and Chance are pleased with this announcement.  :) 

Edited by Alvron
changed happy to pleased

Itiah III woke to the calm sound of ash piling up outside his door. Bringing his journal out - a family heirloom - Itiah began to recount his day as he walked through the cold streets of Luthadel. In his journal was not only his own writing, but that of his fathers and his grandfathers, a trove of information. Itiah's family believed in not making the same mistakes your elders did, and so this book outlined the advice given over generations.

@Araris Valerian I've posted.

Gotcha. Itiah. @Cadmium Compounder Not at all. That's the point where my poke vote doesn't go away just because the player posted. I guess I'll put my more confident(ish) vote on Drake. Mostly because he already violated the sacred rules of PM safety. This vote is sticking around until someone else does something more incriminating.

16 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Gotcha. Itiah. @Cadmium Compounder Not at all. That's the point where my poke vote doesn't go away just because the player posted. I guess I'll put my more confident(ish) vote on Drake. Mostly because he already violated the sacred rules of PM safety. This vote is sticking around until someone else does something more incriminating.

PM me and we can swap roles real quick :P Come on, you know you want to

2 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

Rhawnie poked someone, then voted for Lopen

Is that how I do it? 

Yup, you got it.

Well, with the clarification from Straw, tied lynches are much less of a threat.

On to the lynch! Player list:

1. Araris (Aralis) - I kinda want to vote on him for his vote on Drake, because I'm in favor of roleclaiming and he's voting on Drake for roleclaiming, but Araris has always been like that about PM's, so I can't say I genuinely think he's evil.
2. Elandera (Ela) - Ehh, I don't agree with her saying don't trust anyone until there are undeniable facts proving their innocence. There has to be some level of trust or we won't get anything done. I kinda think she was just being over dramatic though, so I'm not sure if I'm suspicious of her because of that.
3. xinoehp512 (
Demmanu) - Poke voted Bort. Also, Bort isn't the only player who hasn't posted. My doppelganger has yet to show up and confuse everyone. :(
4. LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian (Lopen) - Like I said, hasn't shown up.
5. Arraenae (
Para Dere) - No read. Although if Stick is evil, she might be village?
6. I think I am here (Itiah III) - RP only so far. Might also be a new player? Idk, I haven't been around much lately.
7. Snipexe (Snip) - Has a lack of thoughts. Tbh, sounds like a villager. XD
8. Devotary of Spontaneity (
Leidene Larabeck) - No read yet.
9. Cadmium Compounder (Artin Aldenadel) - Slight village read. His approach of "what the heck let's see what happens" is similar to how I play as a villager. :P
Alvron (Vron) - Neutral. I should remove my vote before something bad happens.
11. Gancho Libre (Rhawnie Mackahoe) - Newbie and only one post, so neutral.
12. Bort (Joe Bourbon) - hasn't posted yet, so neutral...
13. TheMightyLopen (Oplen)
14. Drake Marshall (Jay) - I'm guessing village. So far he's roleclaimed already and also proposed we tried to do a multi-lynch, both aggressive moves. Feels like he's not too worried about appearances. He also voted on himself to force himself to find a place to vote later, which would be cornering himself a little bit as an eliminator because he wouldn't be able to slip unnoticed if there's a controversial lynch or something.
15. _Stick_ (Straw Stick) - Can't really get a good read on her. She's posted a decent amount of times, which is good, but I find myself slightly suspicious for whatever reason. I get the feeling from her opinions that they're honest, but in an "this is hurtful to my team but I'll say it anyways to appear village" kinda way. I might be overthinking it though.

Well, I don't really have any solid suspicions, so I guess I'll go with my hunch about Stick.

Leidene began the arduous climb down the stairwell, cane in hand. Her two guards flanked her, ready to intervene in case she slipped. Standing on the battlements taking in the sights of Luthadel had been exhilarating, but the walls were too high for her to hear the discussion taking place at street level. After finally reaching the ground, a process that took over an hour to complete, she noticed that the mysterious person had arrived. Snipexe.

7 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

Is that how I do it? 

Wait which Lopen :P there are two of them

Anyways, I'm going to go sleep now. But first, I vote.

Randomly, I get an odd vibe from Elandera, but I refuse to vote them on the first day because the last game I remember with them they got lynched on the first day.

I could also vote Araris for making it necessary for me to vote (there's a certain irony to that), but I have a strict policy of not casting retaliatory votes unless I have a credible suspicion against that person which is unrelated to their vote against me.

Xinoehp you poked a player for being in the last two players to post, when you yourself are in the last three players to post. Consider yourself poked for your unusual poking behavior.

Not really a great reason, but I'm afraid I'm fresh out of great reasons.

They should be in stock tomorrow morning though. 'night.

Here's the vote count as far as I can tell:

Xinoehp - Drake
Elandera - Alvron
Drake - Araris, Itiah
Lopen - GanchoLibre
Bort - Xinoehp

4 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

2. Elandera (Ela) - Ehh, I don't agree with her saying don't trust anyone until there are undeniable facts proving their innocence. There has to be some level of trust or we won't get anything done. I kinda think she was just being over dramatic though, so I'm not sure if I'm suspicious of her because of that.

I was definitely being over dramatic, but it was to emphasize a point of PM safety. Especially this early in the game it can be hard to get good reads off of people. As someone said, even claiming vanilla villager to the wrong person can help the elims narrow down who does have an ability. On the flip side, if someone claims to you, take it with a grain of salt. Elims claim village every day.

35 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Well, I'm out for the cycle but do want to have a vote down.  Elandera, your number got rolled.  The Gods of Luck and Chance say there is something off about you.

Uh oh! Your Gods of Luck and Chance don't seem to like me much. It's not the first time they've gone after me.

34 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Randomly, I get an odd vibe from Elandera, but I refuse to vote them on the first day because the last game I remember with them they got lynched on the first day.

I know I'm not helping my case here, but the time I was lynched on D1 I did end up being elim. However, that was because of a problematic mistake of voting on the wrong person to try to save my life, Alvron's aforementioned Gods, and a very tricky Orlok.

Because I need to have a vote on someone (and I'll be sleeping during rollover), Oplen.

Edited by Elandera

9 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Why do you act like we’re running out of time?
Call for more votes like we're running out of time?
Ev’ry hour you fight, like you’re running out of time

Hide contents

It's only been 5 hours since the game started, Stick.

Yeah, but since it's a QF 5 hours passed means only 19 hours left! XD 

8 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

Is that how I do it? 

Yeah. Though this will count as a vote against LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian, not TheMightyLopen because he specifically asked to be voted on as Oplen.

5. Arraenae (Para Dere) - No read. Although if Stick is evil, she might be village?

Wait, why? o.O

15. _Stick_ (Straw Stick) - Can't really get a good read on her. She's posted a decent amount of times, which is good, but I find myself slightly suspicious for whatever reason. I get the feeling from her opinions that they're honest, but in an "this is hurtful to my team but I'll say it anyways to appear village" kinda way. I might be overthinking it though.

You're overthinking it. :ph34r:

Vote count:

Xinoehp(1): CadCom, Drake

Alv(0): TheMightyLopen

DoS(0): Elandera

I think I am here(0): Araris

Snipexe(0): DoS

Drake(2): Drake, Araris, I think I am here

LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian(1): Gancho

Bort(1): Xinoehp

Stick(1): TheMightyLopen

Elandera(1): Alv

TheMightyLopen(1): Elandera

I think that vote count is correct. Ninja'd by Elandera. You missed Lopen's vote on me in your vote count.:P Also, care to offer a reason for your vote on Oplen? Or is it just a gut read?

I think my vote will go on Snipexe . Because my gut says so. The only 'reason' I can possibly give is that I saw them lurking around for quite a while after the game started and they only posted five hours later, which wasn't really anything substantial. What could this mean, you ask??? It could mean that they're an elim and were checking their doc, waiting for a teammate or two to arrive so that they could scheme before posting. Or it could mean absolutely nothing. I don't know. No one knows. But I do know that I'll be on till rollover so if I find somebody more deserving of a vote, I'll definitely change my vote. I don't think I've played with Snipexe before so I can't say if this is normal behaviour for them.

Hi guys, I'm here, but with bad news. A slight, temporary lack of internet at home means it isn't really feasible for me to continue this game, which is really annoying since it just started. This would basically mean I am here for the end of the first three cycles, then am off for the next four. Not a great start to a QF.

Sorry Straw, I know this was really bad timing :(

Bort.

So I don't worship the gods that Alvron worships. In fact, the gods I worship are the ones of D1 intuition based off of looking at the player list, and ignoring any comments completely. Why? you may ask. Because so far, nothing said D1 seems to be Alignment indicitive until hindsight has been put in place. 

That being said, sometimes I'm not a faithful member of my own church of thought, I did read all the comments, and can't help but ignore Bort's comment. Bort could be a good option(sorry Bort) just because, by his own admittance, he will be inactive. But then again, he did say that he would be able to get on near the end of the first 3 cycles, so he will be able to add some thought before he passes away.

What does the faithful part of myself say? Well, that's going to be to re-vote on xino. But then that would throw everyone else off, which would bring attention back to me. 

I also worship another set of gods, and those are the gods of "Ahh, why not. Let's try it and see what happens."

Xinoehp. Begin the bloodbath of confusions and IKYKs!! But I'll tell you all right now that I am also obviously village!

It was a rather confusing day. Nobody knew who to kill, and many people were accused. Eventually, three people attracted most of the votes: Demmanu, Joe, and Jay. Joe wanted to die, but his efforts diminished after a soother calmed him down. Now, only Demmanu and Jay were left. Out of pure luck, Jay escaped the angry mob, but Demmanu was not so lucky.

As the drama unfolded, the spiked made plots and plans, and directed the attention of the crowd away from themselves. Eventually, they were left alone, and they conspired to kill an innocent citizen. Fortunately for the citizens, the spiked assassin fell asleep, and forgot to kill anyone.

xinoehp512 is dead! He was a Citizen.

Vote Count:

Drake Marshall (2): Araris Valerian, I think I am here

xinoehp512 (2): Cadmium Compounder, Drake Marshall

Bort (1): xinoehp512

Elandera (1): Alvron

LopenThetwoArmedHerdazian (1): Gancho Libre

Snipexe (1): _Stick_

_Stick_ (1): TheMightyLopen

TheMightyLopen (1): Elandera

End of Cycle:

bla_1530111600.png

GM Notes:

-PMs are open!

-Activity was high during the first day, but a certain Herdazian never showed up! @LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian if you do not post today, you will either die or be replaced by a pinch hitter.

-I am looking for pinch hitters! If you are interested, please send me a PM.

-Don't forget to put in your actions! :P

Player List:

1. Araris (Aralis)
2. Elandera (Ela)
3. xinoehp512 (
Demmanu) Citizen
4. LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian (Lopen)
5. Arraenae (
Para Dere)
6. I think I am here (Itiah III)
7. Snipexe (Snip)
8. Devotary of Spontaneity (
Leidene Larabeck)
9. Cadmium Compounder (Artin Aldenadel)
10. Alvron (Vron)
11. Gancho Libre (Rhawnie Mackahoe)
12. Bort (Joe Bourbon)
13. TheMightyLopen (Oplen)
14. Drake Marshall (Jay)
15. _Stick_ (Straw Stick)

7 hours ago, Elandera said:

I know I'm not helping my case here, but the time I was lynched on D1 I did end up being elim. However, that was because of a problematic mistake of voting on the wrong person to try to save my life, Alvron's aforementioned Gods, and a very tricky Orlok.

You forgot to mention that I'm the one that put in the kill order on you, because you happened to tie:D