Divided We Fall

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Tension on the Horizon?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 3: DWF?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am thinking about it
  3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 2: TotH?

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • Uh... I still didn't know what was happening in Phase 1. Phase 2 is out of the question.

No hapless maiden be I.

Yzabet resisted the whole way, but didn't seem to be able to beat him because his RPer decided to cut out her PoV of the scene. Eventually, she summoned Jael and slashed at the man who was somehow carrying her with one hand even though she weighed 130 lbs and was wearing Shardplate. He dropped her on a rock slide and jumped away.

Edited by I am Witless

I apologize for the bullet, I didn't catch that part of the discussion. If I need to fix it again then just tell me!

Solace walked into one of the Ghostblood Laboratories. Pewter drag was the worst. He had run out just before arriving and immediately passed out. Rhazien's body lay on the table. He stepped up to it, noticing another person next to the body. The person was transparent, allowing Solace to see its bones. Kandra.

"I assume Rhazien told you everything you need to know, ZhiShu?" Solace asked.

"Indeed he did. He told me everything, including the past few months." The kandra responded.

"Good get to work. If Death agrees to Rhazien's plan, then we can give you the Honorblade that he carried, so you can make it seem as if you have all of the power that he wielded." Solace continued. "You have practiced haven't you?"

"Whenever Lord Rhazien did not have the Blade on his person I was practicing."

"Good get to work." Solace said leaving.

Meanwhile, Mace became aware of the fact that Yzabet desperately needed his assistance. He decided that the best way to help her was to attend a seminar on female empowerment. As he made a mental note to do that sometime, he stabbed a male and a female space marine an equal amount of times. 

Edited by Archer

Several hours later, ZhiShu entered into the main Ghostblood hall under the guise of Lord Rhazien. He stopped two members.

"Go to the Ghostblood Party Planners and tell them to begin making invitations and preparing my home for a party. Also send a message to Yzabet telling her I lived, a message to  Li TaiRu telling him to come immediately." ZhiShu said. "Tevarah should be here shortly, when he arrives send him to the council room."

Just now, Archer said:

Meanwhile, Mace became aware of the fact that Yzabet desperately needed his assistance. He decided that the best way to help her was to attend a seminar on female empowerment. As he made a mental note to do that sometime, he stabbed a male and a female space marine an equal amount of times. 

Literally the only thing you need to do to understand female empowerment is to find tumblr posts on Pinterest. If you keep looking through the tumblr posts you will eventually find 2129745923.348683240 posts on feminism.

Veil watched as the newcomer grabbed Yzabet. 

"Finally, some action."Veil muttered under his breath.

"See yah later Devaan, nice seeing you again.  Veil yelled as he lashed himself towards the mountain with the new comer.  Veil, as he approached heard an enormous boom and felt the shockwave of what was probably an explosion.  The shockwave accelerated him forward, and he landed on the mountain where the newcomer had just been. Veil, making a split second decision to follow him. 

Veil, after waiting till the man entered, followed behind him. As he stepped into the main hall he saw, standing there, Rhaizen. Veil rushed over to the man, summoned a shard dagger, held it to the mans throat, and asked "What in the world is going on?" 

Edited by ShardBreaker

"Ah, yes, you see, Lopen's poison nearly killed me, but being me it is hard to kill someone who knows how to effectively kill. If any of that makes sense, I am still a little mind boggled." ZhiShu said. "The posion did a number on me. The man you saw that blew up the entire a Rough's village was my apprentice. Mistborn and has nearly the sixth heightening again. Makes a good Ghostblood if I do say so myself. Anyways there are somethings that I need to discuss with the council, and soon as they get here of course. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Li TaiRu looked at the message. Its was forgery not a bad one He couldn’t have job mimicking Raizan handwriting better myself but it was sloppy. Whoever made this didn’t know who they were sending this to. No one knew better than he did that Raizan was dead. You didn’t get to call your self a Flesh Forger without being able to tell if a body was dead or not.

He would still go he needed to know who would attempt something like this “Raizan if I’m some how wrong about this Yzabet will kill you herself”

15 minutes ago, ShardBreaker said:

"Yeah, but first I need to do something." Veil said. He than whipped out a glass dagger and stabbed Rhaizen in the arm. 

ZhiShu stared down the man, as he bled, not caring to show anything. Rust and Ruin! That hurt! Rhazien had tutored him personally is his death was to happen. He stood tall. 

"Are your quite finished?" A voice said from behind Veil.

Solace stepped from the shadows. Blood-colored mask muffling some of the sound making it ominous-sounding. Underneath the mask, Solace had an eyebrow raised.

"That was not necessary."

"I'm done now. Just wondering what would happen if I stabbed him through the heart." Veil replied " Eh, I'd rather continue to live, so I won't try it. So what's the plan?" 

"Also, nice to meet you" Veil said turning to Solace. " Just so you know, I have no personal grudges against your master. Or is it the other way around?"

Edited by ShardBreaker

You hear a "WHOOOOOOOOOO!" as Devaan files through the air with a lashing and then lands on the ground. "Hey! Veil! how's it going? an- oh storms. is that rhaizen? who's the other guy?" Devaan begins shuffling his deck, still relaxed, but ready for a fight

"woah! you stabbed him! why'd ya do that?"

The council room was nice Tessi was thoroughly enjoying herself eating the lavish food, sitting in the plush chairs, but Tevarah was sitting on a stool. He liked stools, but he didn't like waiting he had done that to often in his life it was just downright annoying. He looked over at Tessi who was jumping on a springy chair (as she called it) then jumped off it on to a nice couch the kind that swallowed you when you sat in them. Tevarah was wondering who it was he was going to meet the message had contained little detail, but it was from one of the higher ups in the Ghostbloods at least higher enough that Tevarah had to obey without question, so he sat on his stool watching Tessi and occasionally answering questions that she asked.

Rhazien/ZhiShu turns to Devaan. "This here is Solace First. My apprentice existence was supposed to be secret."

Both him and Solace ignored Veil's last comment.

"Excuse me gentlemen, but I have a meeting to attend."

With that the pair of them entered the council room. The doors clanged shut and two guards with javelins and sheathed short swords stepped up to guard them.

"Ah. Tevarah. It is good to see you doing well after the bomb." ZhiShu said.

28 minutes ago, Jehoiada said:

"I would say it's nice to see you again ZhiShu, Tevarah said standing. But you wearing that face greaves me, you see Rhazien was the first man I ever subjected myself under. we weren't close, but we did have a bond."

"Address me as Rhazien for now on, Teravah, it is important."

"huh, I need to listen in on this meeting" Devaan said to veil and Li TaiRu

Devaan drew a card, 7 Of books, Tin Feruchemy (Hearing) 

Tapping it, Devaan heard voices on the other end.

"Adress me [undefined] as Rhazien [undefined] Teravah [undefined]" he managed to make out, tapping harder, he listened intently

"Ah yes. I'm sorry, your people- but never mind. When am I going to meet this new leader, who just so happened to appeared out of nowhere." Tevarah said condescension dripped from his voice.

Edited by Jehoiada

10 hours ago, Arlin said:

Li TaiRu walked into Raizan home and approached Veil after spotting him “Good to see you again Veil do you know where Raizan is?”

"He's in a council meeting," Veil responded. "Sort of offended that I wasn't invited. I am a member of the Ghostbloods after all."

Turning to Devaan Veil asked, "Hey, just wondering, but how'd you do that sword thing during our duel?"

Edited by ShardBreaker

Excuse me.

Naermen fell through space, enveloped in a beige mist, unable to see anything but getting a sense of her surroundings. She could breathe fine, but that was, she assumed, Feruchemical breath. The mist pulsed and swirled around her, beating in sync to her heartbeat.

They flew onward, but their minds did not merge like before. G. Libre had explained that it only happened sometimes. They did not speak, they only flew. They flew farther and longer than any of the other trips they had taken.

Eventually, they touched down on a rocky surface, and at once the beige around Naermen's eyes receded, forming into a saucer-shaped beige mist above her head. In front of her was a woman at a desk. She jumped when he saw Naermen.

"Who are you?" the woman asked.

"I'm Naermen," she replied. "I need your help,"

The woman humphed. "My name is Leya," she finally said. "Now, what do you need?"

@Kidpen you want in? :)

11 hours ago, ShardBreaker said:

Turning to Devaan Veil asked, "Hey, just wondering, but how'd you do that sword thing during our duel?"

"Do you mean summoning my awakened blade?" Devaan asked "because I summon sethramir through a modified AonTia in one of my nicrosil cards. Or do you mean my spirit tether? It took some time to develop that technique, but it's heavily modified aons for Unity, Spirit, Focus and Retribution, Unity combines the Aons together, Spirit + Unity makes the tether, Focus allows me to choose who I target, and Retribution gives the desired effect of sharing wounds, that can be substituted by other types of tethers that I'm working on." 

"So what have you been up to after our duel? I've got another one soon, so here's hoping I win that one too"