Divided We Fall

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Tension on the Horizon?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 3: DWF?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am thinking about it
  3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 2: TotH?

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • Uh... I still didn't know what was happening in Phase 1. Phase 2 is out of the question.

Once back from his drink solace responded. "I know that one needs certain materials to make-specifically through carving-stamps. Forgery allows one to change the soul of an object, mainly its history. I also know that there are sub-types to this art, Soul forging, resealing, and remembering."

“Ok looks like you have a basic understanding of what Forgery is and the thing is, anyone can can make a soulstamp and apply it, so accessing it isn’t a problem but it would be a wast of potential.”

12 minutes ago, Arlin said:

“Ok looks like you have a basic understanding of what Forgery is and the thing is, anyone can can make a soulstamp and apply it, so accessing it isn’t a problem but it would be a wast of potential.”

Solace nodded, waving his hand for Li TaiRu to continue.

“You all ready have the mind of a Forger your work of that Kandra you put in Rhazain place is impressive and no, no one told me and I didn’t tell any one else. Your mundane forgery is well done as well I couldn’t have made those letters better myself. To see you just making one stamp to access Forgery would be a Disappointment.” 

Edited by Arlin

Nalizar felt like... something. For some reason, he felt like nobody really knew what it felt like to go through a perpendicularity, and was too lazy to look it up in a WoB. Whatever that is. 

He felt confused.

1 hour ago, Mraize said:

"Both would be great."

“Good. Now first thing you have to realize is that Forgery is 75% research, 20% practical skill and 5% carving stamps. Forgery isn’t as powerful as say Soulcasting but is more specific. You don’t turn a block of clay into stone, you have it chosen to be a compleat vase and to do so you have to know how that vase would have been made. So how good would you say you are at painting?”

The painting lesson can go off screen if needed

Edited by Arlin

Here is where is gets a little bit ridiculous.

"Oh hello. You just woke me from my nap."

2 hours ago, Arlin said:

“Good. Now first thing you have to realize is that Forgery is 75% research, 20% practical skill and 5% carving stamps. Forgery isn’t as powerful as say Soulcasting but is more specific. You don’t turn a block of clay into stone, you have it chosen to be a compleat vase and to do so you have to know how that vase would have been made. So how good would you say you are at painting?”

"I was alright at one point before I began to see things." Solace grabbed a nearby paintbrush that happened to be around and the pallet, and did a quick painting of LI TaiRu.

Okay @Arlin

Edited by Mraize

“Good now if you were to have made this with a soulstamp you would have had to carve the proses you used to paint it. So we will focus on painting Technics today.”

‘See things?’ I will take note of that, for now painting.

Probably going to time skip this cause real me doesn't know how to paint 

From what I got from my most recent college art class, throw your soul into the void of expression and watch others perceive it based on their emotions and not your context. Then you get a bad grade.

Fortune that explains it “Foutune I don’t see how that would affect your art but I never had much of a understanding of the Metalic arts”  

Edited by Arlin

"No that is fine. I have other business to attend to," He said standing.

He shook Li TaiRu's hand and left the room, headed in the direction of his office safe room. He passed several other members of his guild before arriving at his destination. At his doors or rather the office doors he had inherited from Rhazien, there were two guards there. Someone must be paranoid about privacy. Solace thought. He entered the room and looked around. It was roomier that he would have expected. A red velvet carpet lined the floor and an dark wooden ornate desk sat in the middle with a large overstuffed plush chair. There were no windows and if Solace suspected more that one secret passage out of the room. He walked over to the desk sat, down, pulled several sheets of paper from a drawer and began to write the following.

You have been invited to his Lordship's, Rhazien Montague's, first and only imperial ball.

Please arrive at his Lordship's home a fortnight from the time you receive this card.

You are welcome to arrive by any means necessary, at dusk, no later, as you will not be accepted otherwise.

Doors will close after sunset.

There will be a no weapons policy present.

If you would like to bring something or can not attend please contact me with the enclosed Tia card inside

Please arrive on time to ensure you hear the grand announcement.

Yours,

Rhazien Montague, Ghostblood Leader

Sent by Tia Delivery ServicesTM (TDS)

Each was addressed to each member of the Canton of Combat, The Rogue Ghostbloods, The Liebrary, TUBA, and the DA. He tapped the outside card and sent the invitations.

Something heavy dropped into Yzabet's pocket as she skinned a deer. She left bloody fingerprints on the gilt-edged card. No. This is a joke. Someone is masquerading as him. Someone who is very cruel. Yzabet put the invitation back in her pocket and continued with her work.

Mack and Mace received an additional message in their invitation.

I would appreciate it if you would come at any time before the party and now and as many times as you like to inspect my mansion to determine its safety for guests at the party.

Thank you,

Rhazien Montogue, Ghostblood leader

Mace was having a relaxed weekend. Despite the stresses of the week, he'd finally been able to relax. "Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week," he gleefully announced. But at that very moment, a Tia card dropped into his lap, seemingly out of nowhere. 

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he shouted, which was either the name of his favourite troll or a cry of frustration, it was hard to tell. 

Resignedly, he opened the letter and read it to himself. He was pleasantly surprised. Instead of one of those spam acceptance letters he'd been anticipating, the letter was an invitation to a party. I love a good party, he thought to himself. Conveniently, enclosed in the envelope was an additional Tia card to take him to the front doors of the mansion. Checking the clock on the wall, he decided he'd probably have enough time to inspect the grounds, leave to confirm the party's safety to his guild, then return dressed for the occasion. Smiling, he took the card in his hands and disappeared.