Sanderson Fan Fiction is now Fan Works

Chaos

Hey everyone!

You may have noticed this forum is now in the Brandon Sanderson category. We feel showing off Brandon Sanderson related works like fiction, images, music, poetry and really anything like that is very important, so we are placing this forum outside of Creator's Corner and in this category where your stuff will get much more visibility. 

If you are a creator, please feel free to post some of work here if you haven't already, even if it's older! I'm sure people would love to see it.

Also, if you have made art, do also remember there is our Gallery module as well. 

Let us know if you have any suggestions to make 17th Shard more welcoming to creators. Honestly, though long ago it made sense to have Fan fiction as a subset of Creator's Corner, it really hid things so people didn't notice the cool stuff here. We think this will work a lot better.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:38 PM, Kidpen said:

Will art be posted here as well?

Edit: Yep, just saw description.

Art might be more useful in the gallery but I feel like if you want to share art not in the gallery this is a great place to do it. But I'm also fine with people making topics to link to gallery images too. Whatever people want.