I'm happy continuing as Asu Wish, but if anyone else needs a good name, how about...

Inigo Montana, expert swordsman, and high quality cocaine dealer.

Or...

Tony Montoya, high quality cocaine dealer and expert swordsman.

Or...

Psychotic bunny miracle worker, and trusty canine detective sidekick, Sam & Miracle Max.

Or...

Miracle Max's ancient pig, Jurassic Pork. (Can you tell I'm bored this morning? lol)

Edited by Bort

6 hours ago, Snipexe said:

@Steeldancer Does Wesley/The Dread Pirate Roberts have an immunity to iocane, and if so can they poison both cups?

No, they don't. Sadly for the Dread Pirate, this iocaine being used in the game has been sourced from new Zealand, not Australia, so the only person immune is the Giant. (Otherwise, Wesley would just be too powerful.)

VERY tentatively signing up as...

Silver Feather, who has a split identity, his human side thinking that he is a hawk, his hawk side thinking he is a human. (In case I get to make the "hawk on a cloudy day" joke later during the game.)

Signing up as D. Senfalo, a very nice man who hates to kill (or die, for that matter)

(Rejoice, for I have returned! It seems that I have been only mostly on hiatus for the past few months, and have been revived by miracle steel's miracle game, and the fact that I am free of the pits of college!)

Since the invention of the Long Game, there have been many games that have been rated the most bloody, the most exhilarating, and of course, the most hilarious. Here's to one that could conceivably leave them all behind!

9 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Signing up as a spectator.

Also, what are the iocane rules?

The Iocaine rules are set by the players in their PM, as said in the rules. You say whether you would poison the cup in front of you or in front of the other, and whether you would take the cup in front of you, or the cup in front of the other. Signing up order determines who is the poisoner. You can change your decision at any time, until you die

Ok- I've made a few rule clarifications. 
First, pinch hitters will inherit all Peanut points (which is what I'm calling them right now, for each time you make me laugh).
Second, I finished up the mechanic for the spec doc. It will have no effect on the game, except for spectators. It should be fun and less time consuming than the game itself (for all you people who "don't have time".)
Also, on differentiation of kills- I will differentiate between eliminator, village, and lynch kills. I will not differentiate between Spaniard and Man in Black kills. Also, the write-ups should not be trusted for roles, as people do have to die twice to have their stuff revealed. So the writeups will not reflect alignment of the actual game (except maybe when they actually die. That's up to my writerly inclinations).

On 5/25/2018 at 2:37 PM, StrikerEZ said:

UGHHH, I really wish I could join. I'm just going to be too busy this summer, and I won't even have access to the site most of the time.

Isn't that what we have the spec doc for? I can give you the link as well. 

I suppose my hiatus is over, because my missing this game would be utterly inconceivable. I'll sign up as Dread Pirate Cummerbund.

I'm glad there isn't an overabundance of kill roles in this game; would be a shame to be at an unsportsmanlike advantage. This way, we're all on the same footing and can kill each other like civilized people :) 

To those of you who I haven't had the opportunity to speak to yet, hello! Nice to meet you all. To the rest of you, surprise, my account was only mostly dead :P 

I'm looking forward to this game! Thanks for making it, Steel

On 22/05/2018 at 7:06 PM, Steeldancer said:

@King Cole @Roadwalker @Caesura @Kynedath @StrikerEZ I have seen all of you in recent days, if any of you want to join, even if it is spec doc, this will be a fun game. 
If this game makes me laugh half as much as just the signups have so far, this game is going to be great. 

Things have been busy recently, plus I'm not a princess bride fan, so I'll decline playing. But thanks for thinking of me, I'll take a spec doc link please.

First game for me. Expect rookie mistakes.

Sign me up as the Dead Private Hobbert. A military man who never rose high in the ranks, Hobbert was slain when he fell off his horse during parade and fell into the ranks of pikemen who were marching on either side of the cavalry. He's now returned from death after being summoned by the impending war.

Now to go and research by rewatching the movie...

I'm really sad to say this, but I'm going to have to back out. I realized I have a family reunion about two weeks into the game. I'm running a risk of going inactive if I don't get lynched first. But I'll be a pinch-hitter if you need one after I return.