Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

2 minutes ago, I am Witless said:

You forced my hand by disregarding the fact that the sand was already around Rhaizen. This is very possible, since a thunderclast can inhabit rock. A thousand ribbons is possible since I am a) thousands of years old and b ) hoids brother

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

I'm working on reading it right now, pg. 16. I'll just continue with what I was doing before..... all of that. Yzabet with stay "normal" (as normal as a KR can be).

Yzabet stepped back. Rhazien was glowing, but..... Voidlight

"I..... we'll talk about this later." She brandished her sword in one hand and Jael (as a shield) in the other, ready to face whatever she needed to. Do you want Shardplate yet? No. I'll need to get out of here fast."

Great.

Rhazien brandished two swords, one that was Aon imbued and the other a shardblade. He reached out soothing Yzabets fear away and rioting her bravery, courage, and loyalty to him.

Rhazien turned to Yzabet. "Are you ready?"

Vatheson raised his hand and a contingent of Dakhor monks appeared around them.

"We will fight by your side, Sephtis." He said.

Yzabet immediately noticed the change in her emotions. She felt..... confident. Loyal. Courageous. And confused. He was using Allomancy on her? 

"Yes. But you have to explain all of this later."

And when that happens..... THEN we'll see what it's like to have a fight between an Edgedancer and her crazy OP ex-boyfriend. 

Tevarah saw a group of dakhor monks run by with their weapons, considering what Rhazien had said about his plan the dakhor monks should be on our side so... He fell in step with the monks flashing his insignia tattoo and followed them to Rhazien.

Edited by Jehoiada

Lopen flew to the Worldspike, ripped it out, flew back to Sel, and stabbed himself placing the entire power of the Alleyverse within himself. This power, complimented by the infinity gauntlet, allowed him to turn Rhaizen into a waffle. He then consumed Rhaizen.

In the actual thing Lopen is currently encased in a dragonsteel cocoon, strange silver wings made of pure light slowly sprouting from his back.

Lord Chimpington was mad. His master was sleeping, the bastard child of the shards had run, and he was hangry (not a typo). He screamed out in rage, ripped out a nearby Dakhor monks throat, and created a perpendicularity. The waffle that came out instead was both maddening and comforting. After eating this he Aon Tia'd to Rhaizen's location, hitting the ignoramus right in the eye.

Septimus grew increasingly frustrated. The man had turned to Odium!? How could Yzabet, a radiant and Edgedancer fight alongside him? Septimus Rioted her doubt. If he could turn her against him... 

" Yzabet! Why do you stand with him? A man who has pieces of Ruin, Dominion, and Odium?" He strode forward, launching a wave of liquid rock at Rhazien.

5 minutes ago, Blazenella said:

Septimus grew increasingly frustrated. The man had turned to Odium!? How could Yzabet, a radiant and Edgedancer fight alongside him? Septimus Rioted her doubt. If he could turn her against him... 

" Yzabet! Why do you stand with him? A man who has pieces of Ruin, Dominion, and Odium?" He strode forward, launching a wave of liquid rock at Rhazien.

Chimpington disliked this Septimus for having a stick up one of their orifices, but he'd fight along side them. He quickly grabbed the boom boom stick from underneath his hat, and unloaded six adamantium bullets in Rhaizen's skull.

"You are forgetting Honor and Devotion." Rhazien called, just before he took six bullets to the head.

Stormlight rushed to aid and heal the holes in his head.

"Okay I am done being patient with you." He said pointing his sword at the group facing him. "Vatheson, do not hesitate to kill any of them."

Are you sure that the bullets aren't vibranium, Lopen?

Yzabet hesitated. She could feel her emotions being stretched in two different directions at once, but the main one was confusion. Yzabet faltered. She didn't know what was right or wrong, and this was when she needed to know....

Listen to me. You came here to find Rhazien, confront him, and do whatever was necessary. Kill him. Kiss him. Leave him be. He is collecting Investiture systems for a reason that we don't know, but we can't make a decision until he explains everything to us. Your choice, of course. Jael's calm voice of reason pierced through the indecision. Yzabet made her decision, trying to think logically rather than trusting her rampant emotions.

"I have a small saferoom in a town a few miles over. We'll get there and then you tell me everything." She cut through the wall rather than confront her enemies - she still didn't know if they were in the right, and didn't want to kill them - and began to run wildly.

The mighty Lopen awoke from his slumber. Half of his face was in tatters, his left arm was missing, yet he had someone with him. His people called him the Rock. The thunderclast inhabited the man, and holding on to Lopen they both teleported to Rhaizen. A slight miscalculation in teleportation led Lopen to have his arm stuck inside Rhaizen's body, his hand clutching the man's tiny heart. He crushed it, fuelling his strength with anger.

Rhazien was running. Again. Septimus left the others to deal with the Dakhor. They meant nothing. Rhazien had been a friend once, but he had revoked that privilege by vowing to destroy what Septimus had worked for. There was no purpose behind such an action, and yet he made it. Now he attempted to talk about unity. They had united. Against him. Septimus rode forward on a wave of rock, and passed through the wall like it was air. He compounded Zinc, and used his sand from before. He still had some sand with Dor left, but it was best to save that. For now he used sand recharged with Stormlight and threw a Ribbon at Rhazien and Yzabet. He latched on to Yzabet's torso, knowing her legs to be slicked, but grabbed Rhazien by the ankle. 

Yzabet grunted as she was suddenly stopped, her ribs groaning treacherously. She couldn't breath from the impact of hitting - was that sand? Yzabet slashed at it with Jael, still frantically trying to regain her breath.