Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

Tevarah and Tessi were at a tavern eating, Tessi had ordered the whole menu because when you become physical for the first time and find out you have to eat you need to find what you like. The table was crowded with food Tevarah was picking through it finding some of those cremlings with an orange sauce (those where his favourites) he looked up at Tessi examining her look of curiosity, he had found out through the last couple days that he can use stormlight only if his purpose is aligned with Tessi's. Something happened due to being a splinter of Honor and corrupted by Odium yata yata yata, Tessi had explained what had happened something to do with stormlight and voidlight, but he didn't understand half of it even though he was one of the more learned of what happened on roshar and the cosmere, but since then they have been going around different taverns building a reputation.

Tessi had finaly finished the meal or at least most of it she signalled to the owner of the tavern, he came briskly over to there table, "follow me I'll show ya where there at" Tessi and Tevarah stood following the man into the back room he pointed to a large cage with lots of spheres all types, "thank you so much fer this mam it helps me out bunches" Tessi just shrugged and moved over to the cage, she put her hands forward and stormlight began to leak from them streaming into the spheres, once she had finished she looked at the keeper the man held out a bag, inside was a pretty good amount of gemstones, Tessi didnt bother with just any old spheres she wanted gemstones, we are building something and its gonna be awesome.

Edited by Jehoiada

what the heck. five pages in three days, most of it about MEANINGLESS REFRENCES TO THE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!! WHY??????????

Nei'an shook his head. "Teenagers," he said. "They didn't even complain at how I had teleported because they were too concerned with things that AREN'T EVEN COSMERE AND THUS ARE MEANINGLESS IN THIS THREAD!"

Nei'an didn't even know what he was saying, but as thinking of the space beyond the fourth wall often left one's brain scrambled like an egg (as seen previously) he wisely quit that train of thought. This maneuver is difficult, but Nei'an hardly ever thought about his actions anyway and had had a lot of practice of the art of thinking nothing.

He later learned that his eyes had glowed beige during this shouting and forever hence in that spot popcorn began growing on any apricot trees. Anyway, he kept trailing Rhazien, surprised still that he hadn't been smitten down like a mower slices through a dandelion.

Edited by Gancho Libre

In the dead of night, Rhazien snuck from the inn with perfect stealth. He followed Nei'an down the street. He sucked in storm light attempting to lash himself towards the drunken man. Nothing happened.

The spikes must has malfunctioned or something. Thought Rhazien. 

With a sigh he snuck the rest of the way to the Nei'an. He pressed his hand over Nei'an mouth to stop him from screaming with his free hand he drove a specially prepared spike throw the mans heart, ending his life immediately. Rhazien yanked the spike out and rammed it between a spot in his ribs that the extra bone growth did not cover. He took the mans metal minds, metal and sand because Rhazien was unsure what power he had taken from the man. Supposedly Sand Mastery but better safe than sorry. He tucked the loot under his robe and returned to his bed and Yzabet. 

Da nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Rha Zien!

If I need to change anything tell me  

also Gancho said I could so yah

Edited by Mraize

Wow, not even a chance. Harsh. When are we gonna start a new RP? Soon?

Yzabet rolled over in bed. Rhazien was gone. She stared at the empty spot for a moment for a moment, then sighed. 

"Jael?" What? "Have you ever had somone.......... never mind."

Edited by I am Witless

"Come now Tessi, we must go" Tevarah said, but why!!!! Tessi exclaimed. "Because Rhazien needs us to get his house 'ready', he just got married you know." Tevarah I know, we were there!!. "how was I supposed to know you remembered, you were in a rough state" I guess that makes sence. "well we gotta go" Noooo!!! I dont wanna go!! I just found what I like, I have nice dresses, lots of spheres and heaps of gemstones, dont you like getting money?   "Yes I do but when we work for Rhazien we get paid, Tessi I thought you were getting all of this" I am Tessi said indignantly. "Ok then let's go!! Ehh fine lets be off. Tevarah lashed the fastest way to Rhazien's and Tessi followed.

Edited by Jehoiada

Nei'an gasped, staring at the spike petruting from his chest. Rhazien stood over him, holding his mouth to prevent a scream. Nei'an could feel the power rush from him into the spike. He took Rhazien's hands. "Rhazien...." he croaked. Dang. This alley was a terrible place to die. And anyway, he hadn't even been drunk. "Rhazien...." he said again. "My coat.... give it to her..... she will find you..... honor my last wish....." he breathed his last.

@Mraize if you dont do this i will smite you!!!!!

Septimus was back in the alley. He wore a strange combination of clothes. A white Alethi Uniform and a Mistcloak. He breathed in the cold air, it had been too long. He leapt down from the roof he was perched on, and shot forward on 3 lines of sand, his maximum. He looked at a small fabrial, one paired to another that Nei'en held. Due to them being paired they would point towards each other when in a sensitive environment, in this case water. He made his way through the winding alleys, the pull getting stronger. He came around a corner and stopped. Nei'en lay there, his eyes cold, blood pouring out of a hole in his chest. His coat was gone too. No.... Nei'en....

Septimus boiled. He came to the only logical conclusion. Rhazien. Septimus fell to his knees over his friend, and began to cry. Duel emotions raged inside him as he was torn between despair and rage. They had kept it blood free until now, but Rhazien had just changed that. Septimus stood and leapt into the sky. It was time to right some wrongs.