Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

Lopen received Mraize's mental message, and began meditating on it. To stop any disturbances he encased himself in a sphere of waffle batter. On the one hand, he wanted to share his knowledge. On the other hand, Mraize would use this knowledge to harm the DA and the Worldspike. Only if the man swore on his life not to complete his quest would Lopen  be able to teach him.

2 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

Nei'an continued stalking Rhazien, and was surprised he hadn't been sniped for standing on his head.

'Maybe I'll try it again,' he thought. He frowned at the giant ball of waffle batter in the distance, and he began eating it.

You do understand I'm currently standing on the core of Sel while you are standing on the crust of Roshar?

its fine I'm not thinking. I heard 'Roshar' and 'giant ball o' waffle batter' and I got confused.

Nei'an realized he wasn't eating a ball of waffle batter, for that was a trick of the mind similar to one seeing an oasis in the desert, and that he was in fact biting Rhazien on the arm.

Oops, he thought.

5 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

Nei'an realized he wasn't eating a ball of waffle batter, for that was a trick of the mind similar to one seeing an oasis in the desert, and that he was in fact biting Rhazien on the arm.

Oops, he thought.

And that is how the mighty Rhazien was brought down. Not by a Shardblade, Allomantic projectile or Aonic spell, but by an infected bite wound from someone who was delirious.

Lopen started transitioning to the cognitive realm, his new knowledge of Sel allowing him to remain unharmed. He glued the shattered shards back together, and then merged them. He placed them in a nearby rock in which he previously put a part of his soul. Part of him was now a shard. The name he gave the shard was Benevolent Dictatorship, and it's first act was to make sure the Selish magics remained the same. It then established a stronger mental link with Lopen, allowing them to collaborate more closely.

wow. that acronym didnt even feel forced! i didn't realize yu were doign that till i read the end! nice job! that takes talent.

Nei'an flinched at the thoughts directed directly into his skull. 'I like it," he said. In fact, to honor this moment, I will speak only in Middle English dialect,"

Edited by Gancho Libre

Rock Lopen and Lopen quickly popped over to Roshar. While Lopen was enjoying some 5467 Horneater White Rock Lopen quickly reassembled Honour, took it up, then, as the most powerful being in the Cosmere, killed Odium. Afterwards he made sure that all the magic systems on Roshar stayed the same. He then hid Odium in one of his many pockets and set up Lopen's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. After Lopen's hangover wore off they set off to another planet.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

What does this mean for the Dor? Now, technically it shouldn’t work, because what was making the Dor work was the pressure the power was exerting in the CR. If the power is still there, then what did lopen ascend to, if it isn’t there, then the investiture doesn’t work any more. 

2 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

What does this mean for the Dor? Now, technically it shouldn’t work, because what was making the Dor work was the pressure the power was exerting in the CR. If the power is still there, then what did lopen ascend to, if it isn’t there, then the investiture doesn’t work any more. 

Rock Lopen has used his shardic knowledge to achieve the exact same result in different ways. He would explain but your minds are too tiny to comprehend his shardic genius.

Tevarah was back on Roshar, it had taken a long while to get back, but Tessi she was sick, he had given her lots of stormlight, this was it the last chance he had to save his spren. So far Tevarah could still use his lashings, thus Tevarah was flying upward with a semi physical Tessi (she was unconscious) the highstorm hit, Tevarah let out a scream a scream of frustration for he could not help his spren the way he wanted, then it came the stormlight that wonderful everlasting stormlight it helped. Tevarah looked down at Tessi she was glowing so bright it was hard to look at her, but he could see the stormlight being pulled into her tons and tons of stormlight. Her head whiped up and she burst alight even more bright than she was before and Tevarah lost the ability to use stormlight.

Suddenly, all instances of Lopen killed themselves. It was swift yet painful, and there was no justification. It just happened. A will fell out of both Lopen's pockets simultaneously. In the rock Lopen's will he explained that now he had died the shards of devotion and dominion would shatter, and reform as the Dor again with Odium's helpful hand. Meanwhile honour would be returned by Odium to Roshar, where he would once more splinter him. Lopen bequeathed all of his possessions to TUBA, including his 4 honourblades. The funeral shall be organised by no one. No one is invited. In the great beyond Lopen's aspect was savagely beaten by the God Beyond for all eternity. Or should have. The beating lasted for what felt like ten years.

10 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Suddenly, all instances of Lopen died. It was swift yet painful, and there was no justification. It just happened. A will fell out of both Lopen's pockets simultaneously. In the rock Lopen's will he explained that now he had died the shards of devotion and dominion would shatter, and reform as the Dor again. Meanwhile honour would be returned by Odium to Roshar, where he would once more splinter him. Lopen bequeathed all of his possessions to TUBA, including his 4 honourblades.

For those who wish for an explanation, I took an issue with the things that Lopen did with the Shards that he held, namely that he didn't have any justification for what he was doing, and that he was ignoring important realmatic effects of the shards and their impacts. 

I would like to publicly apologize for the tone that I used during the duration of the argument. 

I wish for him to remain in the RP, and not to commit suicide, lopen, I think that you made the RP far more interesting while you are here. I think that you are an amazing addition and don't wish for you to leave, or have your character to commit suicide. I would ask you to not commit suicide in the game.