Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

Nei'an shook himself, glad of the freedom, walked over to Rhazien, who was literally on fire.

"I know," he said, stepping up to the burning form, "That you will probably kill me later for this, and that the only reason I'll be able to do this is because you are incapacitated. But you should know that I could kill you, but I won't because there is a wedding going on. so, yeah,"

Nei'an brought his arm back, glad he couldn't feel pain and decked Rhazien across his dying face.

Then he realized he just punched a dying person, which is number two next to sealing candy from a baby on the Don't Do It Lest You Look Wimpy list.

So, with everyone's eyes on him, he, abashed, scuttled about ten feet from Rhazien and warmed himself by the fire, self-conscious with everyone staring at him. Mack, the wedder person, just mournfully shook his head.

Nei'an felt his face go red.

"Guys, stop staring at me. He's mean!" Nei'an said an embarrassed smile on his face. Nobody spoke. Heads shook, backs turned, eyes glared. "Uh..." Nei'an said, trying to think of something to say so that everyone would go back to normal, "He punched me first?"

Something grabbed his arms from behind, holding them back, then 50% of the people lined up in front of him. They each took turns punching him in the face.

Well, I guess I deserved this, He thought as a familiar pewterarm, the one that had folded him into a triangle so long ago, smashed his face inward.

Soul paused as everyone lined up to punch his friend and ally. Clearly there was one one thing to do. Pushing his way towards Nei’an he grabbed Nei’an and decked him across the face. Twice. Then he resumed his search for the cake. He tossed an unkeyed goldmind to Nei’an as he left. He could use it or not as he wished.

Alright. Still if you guys are signing a petition, I am going to make it hard for y'all. :)

Rhazien suddenly knew why one didn't go into the cognitive realm, there were two shards, splintered of course, that absolutely wanted a host. Both pressed upon him but he could not accept them due to Block Odium had placed upon them. He immediately fleed to the Alleyverse using the rest of his stromlight in the pouch. He breathed in the stromlight from his illusion and formed himself a new one. 

The new illusion

Spoiler

181c76b1a9a74ea28e396b3d1127a451.thumb.jpg.8b053b2a625cc4e2aa86a8be8746647e.jpg

Technical, I Am Witless is married to Archer. That's different from Yzabet being married to Mace.

"Rhazien... Did you organize this? Weren't they all trying to kill you?" Yzabet asked. The wedding dress was gorgeous , but she was starting to sweat in the armpits.

“Hey, only most of us want to kill him.” Soul yelled with his mouth full. He finally found the cake. It was chocolate of course, but could be of better quality. “I expected better of you people.” He said to the nearby DA and TUBA members.

Edited by Life&Death

I'll fix that. :)

"No, I didn't plan this. And I think this is an excuse to kill me afterward..." He trailed off, as he saw Yzabet in her dress. "Storms Yzabet, there are no words to describe how beautiful you look. I honestly might be having second thoughts."

Aaric and the squadron of Lifeless finally finished putting up the chairs (in arrangement B with the surrounding crowds as sub arrangement F, and the officiator's rostrum set in the micro-arrangement R') and turned around just in time to see everyone where they'd started: Rhazien was looking at Yzabet. Only this time, everything was ready for their wedding.

The Dakhor walked in. "See Gragdet, Sephtis is getting married," KoTiel said. "Thank you, Arteth," the Gragdet said. "You have served well. Now monks, we shall celebrate Sephtis' marriage." The monks cheered, and picked seats, in order of rank, with the Gragdet in front.

LETS DO THIS only i have seminarysoi'llbegoneforanhourandabit BUT THEN WE CAN GET THIS PARTY STARTED ONLY IT IS ALREADY STARTED

And that is a flipping beautiful picture, Mraize.

Yzabet blushed. She had woken up this morning thinking that she would have to incarcerate or kill Rhazien, and right now she was standing under a beautiful tree, in a beautiful forest, in the prettiest dress that she'd ever seen, about to be married to him instead.

"I think that I am too. And thank you. You look ruggedly handsome, as always."