Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

"Absolutely! Can I use a squadron or so of the Lifeless to help me try out a few different arrangements? I've been looking around the HQ records to get ideas of what we've done in the past, and I have a couple of things I'd like to try."

Soul burned aluminum and suddenly became normal speed again. Walking out of the range of the cadmium grenade he lashed himself into the distance. A little while later he returned in a dark black suit, with a bright silver tie. Instead of swords he sported a black and silver colored cane. He hair was no longer messy from the fight, but styled very stylishly. 

“Will there be food?” He asked. El spinning around him in a reflective liquid ribbon. “That’s why I come to these you know.”

The cane is a cane sword, I’m not crazy enough to come unarmed. The silver is actually aluminum as well.

Lopen threw a bendalloy bomb at Tevarah, their temporal effects cancelling out. 'Sorry about that, but your fighting was very insensitive to the couple. Here are my tailors, they'll dress you. I need to deal with a little problem. Excuse me.' Lopen ran up to Nei'an using compounded steel, and used a technique he'd learned in the Fire Nation to block their chi, and also paralyze them from their neck down. 'If you behave, I'll free you. Are you going to behave?'

13 hours ago, Jehoiada said:

Just have him assassinated, your kinda marrying the head of the best assassin league in the business.

You ain't wrong.

"Ahhhhh. I'll just be going..." Rhazien said uncomfortable, looking around for Mace. 

He snapped his fingers and transported to the cognitive realm.

IF you want the wedding to happen you will want to drag him back :P

MRAIZE YOU GET BACK HERE OR SO HELP ME I'LL SICK MY AND ARCHER'S CHILDREN ON YOU

"Oh." Yzabet said. That was about it.

Petition to make the hunt (aka the whole RP) for Rhazien not about him trying to do crazy stuff and force the Alleyverse to unite, but about the Alleyverse uniting to make him come back to the wedding.

I also sign the petition. Though it is relatively short lived.   

Macs eyes widened at the stupidity of Rhazien. He quickly spiked himself with transportation and made the strongest shields he knew. He then transported to the CR and grabbed Rhaziens dissolving body and brought him back. 

He appeared in the wedding clearing, holding a man who was literally on fire. 

“Goldmind! Stat!” Mac shouted to the gathering crowd. The DA medic stepped forward with an unkeyed goldmind. Meanwhile, Mac tapped his wand and an aon eno glowed. It sprayed water at mraize putting out the clothes. Looking at Rhazien with pity, he placed the gold metal mind touching his skin. Waiting to see if he should accept it. The guy looked excactly like a skin sky walker after episode three. Mac picked through the burnt remains. He saw molten metal dripping out of him. Looks like the guy doesn’t have any hemalurgy any more. 

@Mraize this is your chance to have your character live. You will need to make the post having him draw in the health  unless your goal was suicide  

Why would you do something so stupid? You basically jumped into the sun. 

Edited by MacThorstenson

Does he hate getting married that much?

“Yo, anyone know where the cake is? Also, when will the wedding actually happen? I’m hungry and rather bored, let’s wrap this up so I can start trying to kill this soon to be married couple.”

I sign the petition as well. 

Drako sipped his tea, wondering how he had gotten from the monastery to the fortress so quickly. The last memory he had was fighting a man in black after freeing Tevarah. And now there was... a wedding going on? This abominable place was weird.

He set his tea down and started walking back to the AlleyVillage. Heresy or no heresy, one did not simply go to a wedding without an appropriate gift for the couple.

Edited by Grey Knight