Tension on the Horizon

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Calm Before the Storm?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 2: TotH?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 1: CBtS

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I honestly had no clue what was going on

When he noticed they were having a moment, Lopen paused. War was war, but love needed to flourish. 'My apologies,' he said, as he covered his troops in an Aon Edo shield and created a Lightweaved wall between the two parties to provide the couple with some privacy. 

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

1 hour ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

When he noticed they were having a moment, Lopen paused. War was war, but love needed to flourish. My apologies he said, as he covered his troops in an Aon Edo shield and created a Lightweaved wall between the two parties to provide the couple with some privacy. 

Thank you. I..... Oh, who am I kidding? I think that it's really funny how crazy you go with this. Keep being awesome :)

Some where deep in the allies, Mac sat. He was spinning in his chair when suddenly the room lit up with a bright red light. Looking over at the wall, he say his emotion detector fabrial lit up. Looking at it, he realized that somewhere, two people were having a nice moment. Upon realizing that he realizaed this, he was filled with a unstoppable desire to DESTROY LOVE!!!!!! He picked up his sword and began to weave a gateway to wherever the love was coming from when he heard a voice in his mind cry out: no! Let them have their moment. With this voice came images of Mack's life. Pictures of a loving mother and father, feelings of peace and happiness radiating from them. Seeing this, Mac decided to not DESTROY LOVE!!!!!! and would let them have their moment. 

Tevarah was done he was just done he reached out and tried to reverse lash the guy who pulled him out of the stone (he thought his name started with a D) oh thats right no stormlight. The world seemed to slow, storms he was tired, he looked at Souls sword coming down at him, he just was done finding new energy the energy of frustration, Tevarah summoned his armor used his arm to deflect Souls blade and push down on both blades towards Mr D when the blades hit they hit with a power Tevarah had rarely seen, he noticed cracks in his newly formed vambrace (from the deflection he thought). It was hard to move, he thought the reason was lack of stormlight, he fell, but directed it to fall on Soul then proceeded to slam his arm directly into Souls temple, Soul stopped moving. Tevarah dismissed his shardplate and ran, he ran towards Rhazien. Rhazien had asked for protection, Rhazien had gotten it at heavy cost and Tevarah didn't think he could do it anymore. Not if this was the cost, the cost of Tevarah getting the living Breath knocked out of him and Rhazien doing nothing. Tessi, Tevarah said, lead me to the nearest stormlight then get me the location of Rhazien. 

Edited by Jehoiada

Turning a corner, Aaric saw Rhazien and Yzabet presumably having a tender moment. He turned right back around (they clearly needed a minute alone) and was headed down the corridor he had came from to wait until something more interesting than a Dakhor monk caught his attention.

“Uhh” groaning very eloquently Soul stored away all Identity again and tapped gold, healing his head. He had already drained lots of healing from the goldminds, he was unable to draw it as effectively so it drained very quickly. One of ten were already almost empty. Standing up, Soul stabbed the remaining man in the chest with one Shardblade, and left it there. He summoned his Elblade in its stead.

”Sorry Lopen,” he muttered to himself, “I’ll need more control over this sword.” Lashing himself towards Teravah, he followed in close pursuit. This time, no mercy.

@I am Witless we have quite a lot of peeping Toms :P

Rhazien hesitated, unsure why she wanted to touch him. He had definitely had better hair days. He sighed inwardly and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. He smelled her scent and combed through her hair with one of his hands.

Yzabet hugged back, smiling as she did so.

"This is more for you than for me," She said. You sure about that, Yzabet? Seems to me like you're making up for all of the missing hugs over the past couple years. Yzabet ignored Jael and lifted her head, emotions conflicted. He could be doing evil things, horrible things. She could be hugging a monster. Or he could actually be trying to save the world, using the only ways that he possibly could.

Their eyes met.

1 hour ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Lopen pulled a huge boombox out of his pocket and blared 'Love and Happiness' by Al Green.

I had a different song come into my mind... 

As he looked into her beautiful complex eyes, there was only one thought or rather song, that went through his head, Little Mermaid's: Kiss the girl. He sighed inwardly, his arms around her waist and her around his neck he closed his eyes and kissed her.

Soul caught up Tevarah, saw what was happening, and stopped to glared and shake his head in disapproval. 

“Kissing in the middle of a battle? Come on, I expected better.” He muttered to himself.

weilding dual Shardblades Soul attacked Teravah, slicing first at his feet, the using his momentum to whip the swords around and drive one Shardblade towards his chest, and Soul’s Elblade through his arm.

1. Can we have no privacy?

2. How can you mumble through a kiss?

3. If anyone interupts this I will kill you personally and violently. :P

He held her for a moment before kissing her once again, this time more passionately, as if this were his last. He held her tight against him, unwilling and not wanting to let her go.

Tevarah was just able to jump back avoiding the blade heading for his leg, he summoned Tessi and knocked away blade coming for his chest, then pain and numbness, his left arm he didn't see Soul swing for it. This was it he started to swing his shard blade but it fuzzed "Tessi is something wrong with our bond, he quickly said before drawing his side sword. She fazed in and out, somethings wrong yes definitely Tessi said in a wavering voice. Not knowing what else to do Tevarah cried for Rhazien to come help him and continued the battle with Soul the best he could.