Long Game 45: The House War

Straw

I feel bad for fifth. He had like one vote on him, and then he all of a sudden got lynched after he said that he wouldn't be able to get back on. 

Sorry Fifth. Im afraid that it looks lije even if i had voted shqeeves, like snipexe you still would have died:mellow:

Another night, another party, though Dera Renault as she looked about. Welcome to the Final Empire, where we kill each other and throw a ball that night.

She looked around at the other guests of the evening, and saw many were in subdued conversations. It had been a surprise to see Duilin come to such a fate so early, but he was an informant. They do lead dangerous lives.

Sorry about that Fifth.

Oh, darn. I need to read the backlog more often, I wasn't sure who was going to die or not. Rip Fifth.

In the meantime, I say that we find out who was responsible for this death. Obviously it was a mob of angry people who listened to the accusations and incitements to rage against Fifth, but they also had to have someone phrasing those red-colored arguments.

I smell a cabal...

10 hours ago, Snipexe said:

What happend to @Mark IV‘s vote? Did he get rid of it and I just missed it. Man, I feel bad for Fifth. I would have changed my vote if I knew that many anonymous were voting

I didn't change my vote. I'm guessing I was hit by vote manipulation.

12 hours ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Either Sqheeves or Arinian is an Orator. Now the question is, were two houses working together to take out Fifth or was this just one house? That's a lot of anonymous votes for one house.

It seems someone cancelled Shqueeves' vote, so just Arinian as the Orator.

Whoever it was that cancelled Shqueeves' vote, thank you for helping me survive :)

[Writeup to be edited in.]

Frozen Mint has died! She was a Shy/Lurcher in House Lekal.

Snipexe has died! He was a Underground Contacts/Soother in House Hasting.

Araris was attacked, but survived!

RippleGylf (1): Anonymous, Anonymous

Shqueeves (3): Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous

Snipexe (10): Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous

The Day will end on May 13 at 5:00 PM EST.

bla_1526245200.png

List of Players:

1. MacThorstenson (Malcolm MacClaimen)
2. ElephantEarwax (Rend)
3. Araris Valerian (Hadrian Penrod)
4. RippleGylf (Claire Lepinceau)
5. Mraize (Rhazien)
6. Elandera (Dera Renault)
7. Eternum (Aiden Ostlin)
8. Steeldancer (Steel)
9. Frozen Mint (Mint) Lekal Shy/Lurcher

10. I think I am here (Itiah)
11. Bort (Jynx)
12. Shqueeves (???)
13. Arinian (Faron Elverein)
14. Dalinar Kholin (Kadgar)
15. Mark IV (Mark)
16. Snipexe (Snip Exeutor) Hasting Underground Contacts/Soother

17. Kidpen (Amati) Lekal Gossip/Mistborn

18. Walin (Torden)
19. Amanuensis (Jeda Renaud)
20. Cadmium Compounder (Seamin)
21. The Young Pyromancer (Limerick) Venture Informant
22. Fifth Scholar (Duilin) Tekiel Informant/Smoker

Edited by Straw

14 minutes ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Frozen Mint being a lurcher is interesting. Not sure how many lurchers there are, but I find the probability of one being randomly hit while not defending themself pretty low (not ridiculous though). Betrayal? Two Orators on Snipexe one on RippleGylf.

Frozen Mint has been inactive, so they died to the following rule:

If you do not post for two cycles in a row, you will die. If a player dies from inactivity, a random player in their faction will gain an allomantic ability.

This also means someone in Lekal just gained an ability.

Well, the frozen mint died. Funny he was from lekal, I would have put him in the snack mix house, with sir raisin and Mr. Peanuts. 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder
Changed word family to word House.

3 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Well, this is fairly empty, isn't it.

I was just thinking the same thing. We're nearly 24 hours into this cycle and no one has placed a single vote. So, hopefully just to get things started, Eternum, through the super scientific process of a random die roll. :ph34r:

There really wasn't a reason, other than getting voting started and Eternum not being in my house. At this point, I don't have many suspicions about people's allomantic abilities and the few roles I think I've pegged aren't quite threatening enough to focus on yet.

And to be honest, I forgot it's the weekend (I work weekends) and that people probably go do stuff.

Edit: My voting is just random at this point, until I get more information on others.

Edited by Elandera

7 minutes ago, Elandera said:

There really wasn't a reason, other than getting voting started and Eternum not being in my house. At this point, I don't have many suspicions about people's allomantic abilities and the few roles I think I've pegged aren't quite threatening enough to focus on yet.

And to be honest, I forgot it's the weekend (I work weekends) and that people probably go do stuff.

Edit: My voting is just random at this point, until I get more information on others.

Alright. For now my vote will still be on you! Sorry, sorta!