Shqueeves (3) Araris, Pyromancer, Fifth Scholar

Pyromancer (2) Shqueeves, Snipexe

Araris (3) Mark IV, Kidpen, Walin

Is that accurate?

3 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Shqueeves (3) Araris, Pyromancer, Fifth Scholar

Pyromancer (2) Shqueeves, Snipexe

Araris (3) Mark IV, Kidpen, Walin

If Alv was here he would've been happy :D. Lets start 3 way tie Pyro.

Rhazien prepared himself for tonight's ball. He began by picking his finest suit for the ball. A white shirt, pristine in color and dark charcoal pants. His  back coat tail hung low, nearly touching the floor, ended in a V. He adjusted the sleeves of the coat making sure it fit snug and comfortable. He discretely slipped a few items into both sides of his flap pockets. Rhazien straightened his peak lapels and slide a boutonniere between the left side button hole lapel. He rubbed some gel into his hands and slicked back his hair. He would make the best of tonight, as it had been a while since he had been to a ball. He walked from his room and descended the stairs to the carriage below. The foot men opened the doors as he neared and Rhazien entered the red plush interior sitting on the lavish seats.

Is there anyone who would like the attend the Ball with Rhazien? Do a little RP?

*Walks up behind all three and bear hugs them*

7019_0.jpg.27657e790a99a4e0d263fd5523e0f4f1.jpg

Rend would attend with Rhaizen. We may meet some ladies as we go. Good chance to talk also. 

Rend prepares to go to the ball in a similar fashion. Combing his hair into a wave and drying it with light dabs from a towel. Placing on a very well pressed deep blue suit, over a fine white shirt.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

[Writeup to be edited in later.]

The Young Pyromancer is dead! He was a Venture Informant!

Vote Count:

Araris Valerian (3): Kidpen, Mark IV, Walin

Shqueeves (3): Anonymous, Fifth Scholar, The Young Pyromancer

The Young Pyromancer (4): Arinian, Shqueeves, Snipexe

The Night will end on May 8, at 6:00 PM EST.

bla_1525816800.png

List of Players:

1. MacThorstenson (Malcolm MacClaimen)
2. ElephantEarwax (Rend)
3. Araris Valerian (Hadrian Penrod)
4. RippleGylf (Claire Lepinceau)
5. Mraize (Rhazien)
6. Elandera (Dera Renault)
7. Eternum (Aiden Ostlin)
8. Steeldancer (Steel)
9. Frozen Mint (Mint)
10. I think I am here (Itiah)
11. Bort (Jynx)
12. Shqueeves (???)
13. Arinian (Faron Elverein)
14. Dalinar Kholin (Kadgar)
15. Mark IV (Mark)
16. Snipexe (Snip Exeutor)
17. Kidpen (Amati)
18. Walin (Torden)
19. Amanuensis (Jeda Renaud)
20. Cadmium Compounder (Seamin)
21. The Young Pyromancer (Limerick) Venture Informant
22. Fifth Scholar (Duilin)

Edited by Straw

If my logic is correct, first we can conclude that one of the three people who voted on the Young Pyromancer is an orator. Second, it appears that the orator is on the same house as Araris. Otherwise why would he not have voted? Sqheeves and the Young Pyromancer voted, but not Araris.

It is possible the someone used secret vote, right? I can't remember what that ability is called. If no one responds, I'll go look it up real quick, then I'll Edit this post.

Edit: it's just called secretive.

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

Rhazna stepped, helped by a footman, from the carriage, her burgundy gown dress flowing behind her. Her blond hair was layered so that it fell around her shoulders and bobbed when she walked. The ballroom was magnificent, although not as grand as some of the others she'd seen. House greeters announced her at the doorway and she smiled and looked at the ground, and her hair covered her eyes just a little. Rhazna sat at the nearest open table. She glanced around shyly at the ballgoers and some of the men. This had definitely been a long time since she had been to one of these. 

(There was a gender change for obvious reasons... So Rend can dance with Rhazna if he so desires)

Hadrian walked into the ballroom from the balcony just as Lady Rhazna's entrance was announced. Despite her stunning entrance, she found a table alone and didn't seem to have any companions. Hadrian took some slow steps in her direction thoughtfully. He wasn't usually one to prefer female company, but the Lord Ruler take it, he might die in the next couple of weeks. Besides, the whole reason for these balls was to build alliances, wasn't it? He took a moment to smooth a wrinkle in his suit, stared at his feet for a minute, and finally sighed, walking up to the table. "Lady Rhazna, I am Lord Hadrian Penrod. Might I have the honor of your hand in a dance this evening?"

Rhazna looked up at the man who had approached her. She blushed when she made eye contact. "Of course, my lord," She said, rising from her chair, still blushing furiously. Why could she control the littlest of things?  She thought to herself as she allowed Hadrian to guide her to the dance floor. The song ended and some of the dancers made to leave, others seemed to approach the dance floor but hesitated when they saw Rhazna. She held her dress in one hand so she didn't trip and the other was looped around Hadrian's arm. The music began and they positioned themselves, ready to dance. One thing bothered her though. Hadrian's hand was a bit too high on her back. Embarrassed, she spoke in a hushed whisper as she clasped Hadrian's right hand, "Can you please lower your hand?"

Dera was amazed at the grandeur of the ball. The hosts really had spared no expense. She was glad she'd bought a new gown for the occasion, and thought the way the lights danced off the fabric and delicate sequins fit in quite well. Of course the fabric was of the best quality, she was the head of a textile company after all. 

She found a table and sat for the meal. Dancing wasn't really her thing. She was there for a purpose, and twirling unnecessarily would just be a distraction when there was vital information to be found among the guests.