Long Game 45: The House War

Straw

2 hours ago, Straw said:

@Bort Player’s factions will not be announced in their group PM.

Thank you for clarifying. I didn't think it would be, but always good to check.

Also, thanks for the timer :)

Seamin had just returned from his houses summer estate in the Northern Dominance, where he had been able to relax on vacation, while his duties and responsibilities were handled by lesser nobles and the servants. Of course a House war had broken out! Why couldn't this have happened three days earlier? If it had just begun three days ago, I could have received word on time and turned around to spend the duration of the war in safety and without worry at the estate. Well, now he was stuck in the heat of it. 

-------

In reality, the only elimination game style I've ever played is the typical slim vs village(sometimes with third team) so I have no idea what to do on D1

Oh crap. Oh crap oh crap oh crap. A house war? Now?! Malcolm hurried through the streets, avoiding peoples eyes, paranoid that an assassin was going to stab him. I wasn't prepared for this! Why couldn't things be like they were back home. Where you knew where you stood with people. No politics, or anything complicated. He ducked into an alley and ate a cookie to calm himself down. Take a deep breath, all of those stories you heard about politics in luthadel probably aren't true. I mean, sicking the Inquisition on entire houses? That's ridiculous. You can do this Malcolm. You got this. This whole thing will probably blow over in a few days anyway.

EDIT: @Straw what happens if the vote for a lynch is tied?

Edited by MacThorstenson

I vote Araris for officially setting the keg on fire. 

His bloodthirstiness can't be trusted so early on, especially if he escapes from this harmless. :P By that logic, no one can be trusted.

Edited by Mark IV
A thing

Here and a bit confused by all the lynch stuff going on, but I suppose it is a faction game. I won’t be on the Shard again until after rollover, so please don’t lynch me while I’m away. 

I’ll break the tie and vote Shqueeves to see what happens.

7 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Here and a bit confused by all the lynch stuff going on, but I suppose it is a faction game. I won’t be on the Shard again until after rollover, so please don’t lynch me while I’m away. 

I’ll break the tie and vote Shqueeves to see what happens.

But why do you want to break the tie if Shqueeves is going to die anyways? 

I mean, the more the merrier, eh? (In case you missed it, all players tied in a lynch will die)

Edited by Mark IV

•If you do not post for two cycles in a row, you will die. If a player dies from inactivity, a random player in their faction will gain an allomantic ability.

Does this mean we have to post in the main thread at least once every 2 cycles, or if we post in our doc, or in a PM with the GM's or any other allowed PM, does that count?

I’ve got little to say, other than that I don’t like ties if they end up with both people dead.

I’m gonna vote for  Araris  to make sure that Shqueeves survives, even if more votes start appearing.