LG45 Day 1- Day 6

He was last on the list,

so he will be left in the Mist.

He wouldn't survive,

as none of the houses

could coexist

with any of the people

on the bottom of the list.

What do you think of the headstone inscription?

>.>

Just because you're first. >.>

Perhaps I should vote for you? 

And replace last with first? 

But nonetheless, I have no interest in lynching you. :P

(No, that's not supposed to be a poem)

So, How do we start this day. After last night, we have this.

Elariel Dead [2] Araris Valerian, Arinian

Venture Dead [3] Eternum, Bort, The Young Pyronamcer

Lekal Dead [3] Walin, Kidpen, Frozen Mint

Hasting Dead [3] I think I am here, Snipexe, Cadmium Compounder

Tekiel Dead [2] Amanuensis, Fifth Scholar

Alive [9] MacThorstenson, ElephantEarwax, RippleGylf, Mraize, Elandera, Steeldancer, Shqueeves,  Dalinar Kholin, Mark IV

I wish we how many members each house had.

Two houses would have 5 people. (22 players÷5 houses). The rest would have four.

I think Venture might be one of those houses with five because of Bort's claim. When he claimed Venture, he also mentioned a romantic. It would seem odd to me to claim with only two members of a house left when that would mean another house would now know the entire composition of your team.

I also suspect Lekal is one with five people because Walin died without an allomantic ability. I'm not as sure about this one, but I believe if the house had only four members Walin would likely have received an ability due to the rule about the house with least members getting a random allomantic ability.

By estimated strength of house.

1. Elariel (lost two no mistborn)

2. Tekiel (lost two including mistborn)

3. Venture (lost three but no mistborn/misting target abilities)

4. Hastings (lost three, thug, soother, and underground contacts).

5. Lekal (lost three) lost Misborn and Lurcher

I agree with Mac. Let's start lynch discussion. I'm placing a vote on Mraize. I find his voting pattern the last two cycles a bit odd (never voting on Araris, the Romantic of Elariel), which leads me to think he might have been the romantic in Venture Bort mentioned. It would also possibly narrow down which houses had 5 members (if I'm right in my guesses). 

I agree with Elandera. 

I noticed it too. 

Mraize first backed up Araris' vote on Itiah. Now, that in itself is not remarkable except that mraize was also spreading news of itiah's threatening in the night ball the day before he was lynched. 

Secondly, it was rather odd, last cycle when Mraize and Araris were the only ones to vote for Dalinar. I can understand if Mraize was simply unconvinced and did not see reason to vote for Araris. But the fact that he voted for exactly who Araris voted for makes me believe he and Araris were either in the same house or were romantics. 

However, I do not believe they were in the same house because none of the rest of Araris' house voted to save him. Which leads me to believe there was some sort of understanding within the house that Araris was beyond saving at that point (or something similar). 

So, Mraize happened to be the only one who voted to save Araris (to protect his romantic contact (because who wants their love to die? ;P )).

In any case, it seems as if the romantic house (Mraize's house) wasn't too fond of Araris anyways, going from what Bort said. 

I know there are a few holes in this, but it's the best theory I've got. 

However, I don't think I'll be voting right now. In a few hours perhaps.

There were a few people that didn't vote that turn, so it's also possible the other members of Elariel weren't active that turn. That might explain if Mraize is Elariel, he had hoped the other member(s) would jump in eventually to try to save Araris.

That explains it better, I would think, except that it's rather odd that a house that voted in concert one cycle somehow suddenly goes inactive the next cycle. Unless of course, it was mostly Venture that voted for Itiah (which I doubt). 

This makes a lot of sense. The cycle a few cycles back felt a lot more like scrambling to save Araris, then making a vote on Dalinar. 

Araris mentioned the secretive role, and used that as a reason to vote on Dalinar because Dalinar hadn't voted in the thread. There are much better ways to use the secretive role though. 

Mraize also vote on Dalinar while making a vote count, presumably having been convinced by Araris' post. I'm not so sure about how convincing Araris' post was to Mraize. Maybe he was just paying lip service to Araris, trying to show that he was going to side with his lover to the end, or some other reason. But those pair of votes smell like collusion or allying.

Elephant Earwax, Mraize

Edited by MacThorstenson

I think that this is important.

Assuming Mraize is a member of house venture, there is two ways this could play out. The first is that he is the last member, and the second is that he isn't the last member. If its the first, I think that he is doing this so that the other person can gain an allomatic power, because he thinks that unless this happens, they wont be able to win. I find this unlikely and am inclined to believe that he has given up and that he is the last member of his house.

3 hours ago, Mraize said:

Honestly go ahead, guys. I need to die anyway. I will tell you what I am. I am a Seeker of house Venture.

Why do you need to die?

Also, Mraize

If someone needs to die, who am I to stop them? 

Honestly though, I just don't want vote manipulation. 

[Writeup to be edited in later.]

Mraize is dead! He was a Romantic/Seeker in House Venture.

Mraize (5): Elandera, MacThorstenson, ElephantEarwax, Mark IV, Anonymous

The Night will end on May 23, at 5:00 PM EST.

bla_1527109200.png

List of Players:

1. MacThorstenson (Malcolm MacClaimen)
2. ElephantEarwax (Rend)
3. Araris Valerian (Hadrian Penrod) Elariel Romantic/Rioter
4. RippleGylf (Claire Lepinceau)
5. Mraize (Rhazien) Venture Romantic/Seeker
6. Elandera (Dera Renault)
7. Eternum (Aiden Ostlin) Venture Secretive
8. Steeldancer (Steel)
9. Frozen Mint (Mint) Lekal Shy/Lurcher

10. I think I am here (Itiah) Hasting Romantic/Tineye