Recruitment for the New Ghostbloods

Blazenella

Look. You may be looking at Mraize's post and wantng to jjoin, maybe you already have. You made a mistake. When the Ghostbloods disbanded Gancho and I, along with many of the OG Ghostbloods began working in secret, forming a "New" Ghostbloods. Now out of the blue Mraize and TFA decide that they want to reform, and KILL US. This unprecedented action surprised us, but we won't go quietly. If you wish to help us stop this then please PM me or @Gancho Libre

4 minutes ago, King Cole said:

Well that kinda language is gonna dissuade me from any thought of joining

I mean... The word was used in really weird context. It literally just means slowing something down. I don't think it was meant as an insult.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MacThorstenson said:

We need you guys to sort out who is the real ghost-bloods quickly, because we were prepaid for a couple of years of catering, but with two groups, we have no idea who gets the baked goods.

Really, I think that just depends who paid you. Mraize was the old leader, so probably him. Therefore, you might wanna cater the old Ghostbloods. Or you could split it between both.

1 hour ago, Kidpen said:

Really, I think that just depends who paid you. Mraize was the old leader, so probably him. Therefore, you might wanna cater the old Ghostbloods. Or you could split it between both.

I uh didn't want to reveal this, but it was actually me paying the DA using the GB's money to get free food for the GB's and more money for the DA. A mutually beneficial deal, and the deal was made with the GB's not me, so when I left it didn't transfer with me.