Ask Kidpen Anything

Kidpen

Hey! So, there's a whole board for these thingys, and I figured I might as well make one. Also, this is my thousandth post, so I figured I might as well make it a little bit special. So, ask me anything!

Congrats Kidpen on 1,000 posts! Here are some questions:

What’s your favorite Brandon Sanderson series?

If you could live anywhere in the Cosmere, where?

How many times exactly have you attempted to use Investiture IRL? (You know you have...)

Just now, Apollyon said:

Congrats Kidpen on 1,000 posts! Here are some questions:

What’s your favorite Brandon Sanderson series?

If you could live anywhere in the Cosmere, where?

How many times exactly have you attempted to use Investiture IRL? (You know you have...)

Thanks!

My favorite BS series is by far Mistborn Era 2. I can't really explain it, except that I love the worldbuilding and the characters that come from it. I will say that I REALLY love Legion though.

I would probably live on Sel, in wherever Chaysan is, just because there I could eventually start using the magic, and the magic is really cool.

Often. It's more just testing to see if I have any magic thingies at all, but AonDor a couple times.

1001 posts divided by 87 days = an average of 11.5 posts a day. And I thought I had Shard addiction problems :D

How to you think cosmere characters maintain good oral hygiene?

What's your favourite song to play?

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

In the play Macbeth, why didn't Banquo's son, Fleance, become king after Macbeth dies, thus fulfilling the third prophesy? 

And finally, what do you think of my espoused theory on the Hoed? (see link in my sig)

1 hour ago, Archer said:

1001 posts divided by 87 days = an average of 11.5 posts a day. And I thought I had Shard addiction problems :D

How to you think cosmere characters maintain good oral hygiene?

What's your favourite song to play?

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

In the play Macbeth, why didn't Banquo's son, Fleance, become king after Macbeth dies, thus fulfilling the third prophesy? 

And finally, what do you think of my espoused theory on the Hoed? (see link in my sig)

It’s not that I have too much free time. It’s that I spend all my busy time on the Shard.

I think Cosmere characters don’t.

Hmm... that’s a hard one. I’m gonna go with pirates of the Caribbean because it’s what I’m playing right now.

You rename her to Sara.

It was a dream the whole time.

Its fantastic. Would recommend.

1 hour ago, Gancho Libre said:

Also, what is your social security number? and your email? and your password to your important stuff? and your full name? and your parent's full names? and your bank account ID?

Edit: too personal?

Not at all. Answer to all is “blood”

6 minutes ago, Jehoiada said:

Do you play any instruments?

Are you a geek or a nerd?

I play piano and clarinet. I personally prefer piano, but I love both.

I would call myself a nerd. I don't know why specifically.

7 minutes ago, go_go_gragdet said:

Hi, Kidpen.

Why the name "Kidpen"? Does it mean anything?

I've had this name for a very long time. About since I was seven I think. Club penguin was the first website I signed up for that I couldn't just use my literal full name as my username since others would see it, so we were trying to come up with a name. We figured, I'm a kid, I'm also going to be a penguin, so kidpenguin. We shortened it to Kidpen, and now that is very much how I identify online now.

Edit: Alright, who's just going through and upvoting every post of mine on this thread?

Edited by Kidpen

3 minutes ago, PrinceDusty said:

That is by far the best username origin story I've heard in a long time. What is your gaming console of choice

Nintendo Switch. I bought it a while ago and have loved it since then. Can't say I'm sold on Labo, even if the garage looks cool.

Just now, Jehoiada said:

If you could wright a best selling book that everyone saw what would the title be?

The title would be "Squids are the Best"

Ah, thank goodness, another Nintendo fan; I thought the rest of us died off years ago. Can I correctly infer from your book title that you are a splatoon player?

Edit: yeah not sold on labo yet either

Edited by PrinceDusty

1 minute ago, PrinceDusty said:

Ah, thank goodness, another Nintendo fan; I thought the rest of us died off years ago. Can I correctly infer from your book title that you are a splatoon player?

You can not. On Discord there is a war between the squid and the octopi. I support squid because the IOS image for it is really cool. Most sea animals (i.e. dolphins, whales) who are not cephalopods are devoted to keeping the peace.

4 minutes ago, PrinceDusty said:

D: Ah well... What do you play, then? Sorry im over my question limit

Nah, you're fine. I waited four whole minutes, if anyone was going to comment they would have by now :P

When it first came out, I played nothing but BoTW. I loved it. A lot. When Odyssey came out, I played nothing but it. I loved it. A lot. Then I discovered Stardew Valley and played almost nothing but it. I loved it. A lot. I also have Snipperclips, but I've barely played it at all.

3 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck the amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

15 hours ago, I am Witless said:

In IRL, do you actually like Alcatraz, or do you not actually like him, hence the Liebrary? Or is the Liebrary just for fun because we're all stoopid on here?

I am very fond of Alcatraz. The Liebrary is just for fun.

Just now, Inklingspren said:

I am also a Nintendo fan. If you could be a character and/or species from any nintendo game, who/what would you be?

also, what do you main in splatoon? I am a roller/brush/slosher.

I'm admittedly not that much of a Nintendo fan, Switch is my first one. For character, I would probably be link. Because Link is great. For species, I would be a glob from ARMS. Cause that would be amazing.

No Splatoon. Never played it.