Stonewards

SteelFire

Stoneward. The order of Radiants whose traits reflected resolve, strength, and dependability.  Their Herald was Talenal, the Stone Sinew.  Herald of War.  It is of my opinion that these were the strength that many looked for in the Radiants.  Because of their dependable personality they were those who were always where they needed to be*.  It is also possible that their second ideal is, "I will stand when others fall".  This shows the fact they are resolute, and the last to retreat.  I feel like within the militaristic ranks of the Radiants that these would be the officers on the front line.  The Windrunners, Skybreakers, and Edgedancers, would flow throughout any body of assailants who would attack the radiants.  The Stonewards would be those whose fighting style was very straightforward and defensive.  They most likely would have favored stone stance as their fighting style.  This allowing them to stand against many foes in even a small number.

Thanks and good Worldhopping

*Note there is currently very little known about the Stonewards as of current.  This is purely theory based.  

Welcome to the Shard!

Umm, is there a theory here or did you just want to discuss the Stonewards generally? Because there's some stuff that we've learned about them in Oathbringer that's interesting but it can't be discussed in the general SA board.

• Chaos locked this topic