Gray to

Shoulder Angels and Devils

33 posts in this topic

Kelsier and Kaladin, because their being pretty much opposites would give me a lot of perspective. Also because they'd fight like Kronk's shoulder angel and devil, and that would be awesome. (Though, admittedly, I have no idea which one would be the devil or vice versa.) 

Edited by AxeliustheGreat

Haha owwww that's a good question for my shoulder angel i would want Beard and Lopen as a double act they would be hilarious together and as the devil I would choose Dilaf as his intense hatred and passion also amuses me plus for me he had a proper evil voice with lots of hissing sounds haha. 

Good question, I had to think a bit about it.

I think I would like to have Jasnah as my Angel, because she is a scholar and could probably help me during work. And she would give the opportunity to learn about Roshar. For the devil I'd take Hrathen. I loved his strength and confidence. And I liked the way he was able to question what was in front of him.

Angel: Tintwhyl ( sometimes i could use my but kicked to stop me from procrastination)
Devil: Breeze ( He sure knows how to maipulate People to do your bidding)

Rock and Rayse

Rayse to be the angry devil all the time, and Rock because he'd then be his equal and entirely immune to his tantrums. 

Syl and Kelsier, because they both have lots of relevant experience in those roles.