6 hours ago, Bort said:

It's day one. Of course I'm trying to skate by with a joke vote.

As for why I'm not contributing much, I refer you back to my previous comment, it's day one. Also, having never read Kingkiller Chronicles, I'm a bit wary of having someone jump on me for not knowing something, like where blue fire comes from :P

...Fair. Bort.

Moving my vote to Aonar, who has still not posted, despite coming online multiple times.

Hmmmm.

I’ve been inactive this cycle due to being on mobile, but I’m going to try and mitigate that by just participating anyways.

As a placeholder vote, I’m voting on myself. Nelden, or rather Walin

3 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Also, @Alvron,@Aonar Faileas, @Arinian, @Cadmium Compounder, @Droughtbringer, @Devotary of Spontaneity@Eternum, @I think I am here., @Megasif, @Steeldancer, @Walin, @xinoehp512, none of you have put down votes. Do you have any thoughts on the game? You only have 3 no-vote free passes, and it would be a shame to waste one of them so early in the game.

Given there is still over 24 hours left in the cycle, calling out no voters at this stage seems pointless.  Unless you want to be seen doing some good while secretly evil.....

9 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Given there is still over 24 hours left in the cycle, calling out no voters at this stage seems pointless.  Unless you want to be seen doing some good while secretly evil.....

I'm bored and need content to analyze while I procrastinate on my physics homework :P

24 hours into the cycle and we have a decent number of votes already.  11 out of 20.  Personally, I'm debating if I want to vote this cycle.  I like the idea of using up my passes early to force me to vote later in the game.

Vote Tally:
Wonko (2): Bort, Cadmium, Orlok
Bard (0): Fifth
Aonar (1-2): Rae*, Wonko
Bort (0): Wonko
Elandera (2): Bort, Snipexe
Eternum (2): Elandera, Fifth
Rae (1): Steel
Mega (1): Xinoeph
Drought (0-1): Rae*
Walin (1): Walin

11 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Also, @Alvron,@Aonar Faileas, @Arinian, @Cadmium Compounder, @Droughtbringer, @Devotary of Spontaneity@Eternum, @I think I am here., @Megasif, @Steeldancer, @Walin, @xinoehp512, none of you have put down votes. Do you have any thoughts on the game? You only have 3 no-vote free passes, and it would be a shame to waste one of them so early in the game.

I actually did have a vote cast. Yesterday I said this:

17 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Fifth Scholar actually usually pushes for discussion, from what I've seen of them. I would argue that Fifth is just being Fifth.

I don't really like D1 lynches, but, they've got to happen. I suppose. So far, it looks like there's a 3 way tie between Wonko, Young Bard, and Aonar, So I will randomly break the tie. The Google RNG chose the number I assigned to Wonko. 

But to respond to your request, I will remove my vote from Wonko, and change it to Arraenae. For the completely valid reason of accidentally skipping over my post. Also, I agree with Steeldancer, when he said this.:D

10 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Arraenae. Hearing my name called out in the forest in this kind of game is just downright creepy. Never trust voices in the forest, folks. 

It seems very Elim-ey to whisper names in a forest like this.:D

Edit: I am going to update the vote count, and edit it into this post if no one has responded. If someone responds, I will make it a new post.

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

Ehhh... I'll place my vote down on Fifth for now, though that's likely to change before the end of the cycle. Most of their posts so far have just read to me like they're trying a little too hard to convince people that they're village, just in the tone of the posts. (Elan, Arraenae, and Eternum are up for the lynch right now - out of those, I'd be most happy with lynching Eternum, as I'm not suspicious of either of the other two and it might encourage others to post.)

Ok, here's my updated vote tally. Let me know if I missed anything.

Wonko (1) Orlok

Aonar (2) Arraenae*, Wonko

Elandera (2) Borte, Snipexe

Eternum (2) Elandera, Fifth

Arraenae (1) Cadmium

Megasif (1) Xinoehp512

Droughtbringer (1) Arraenae*

Walin (1) Walin

Fifth Scholar (1) Young Bard

Cadmium (1) Steel

@Arraenae has stars by his name, because I saw two red votes from him, but no green votes, so either his role allows 2 public votes(probably not) or one of his votes will count, and the other will not, and I'm not sure which will count.

In all my time here(this is just my third game) this is the most lynch targets D1 that I've ever seen. So this is fun.

@Steeldancer My vote was also meant to be a poke or joke vote. I don't really care that he missed my vote in his count. But keep your vote on me, It's fine. Almost all D1 votes have some... interesting... logic to them. And I see the logic in your vote.

On an unrelated note, I know I'm still new, and nicknames can take a while to get settled in, but I have 3 different names that are used to refer to me other than my real name, Cadmium Compounder. I have Cadmium, CadCom, and just CC. I would be happy if one could be decided on at some point. I don't really have a preference which.;)

3 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

On an unrelated note, I know I'm still new, and nicknames can take a while to get settled in, but I have 3 different names that are used to refer to me other than my real name, Cadmium Compounder. I have Cadmium, CadCom, and just CC. I would be happy if one could be decided on at some point. I don't really have a preference which.;)

Ha! While discussing you in the LG that we just died in, I've used all three of these. Mostly CadCom though.

I'm apologize for my absence but I'm really busy right now(and will be busy till next Friday, I think so...), probably will vote for player with most votes at the end of cycle. 

And if someone thinks that it's some dirty elim plan(or that I'm suspicious) I'm absolutely okay with being lynched, sorry.

@Cadmium Compounder a few things:

-Arraenae is a she, to be clear. (It can be really confusing trying to figure out people’s genders, to be fair.)

-The most recent vote a person gives is accepted, regardless of whether they retracted their previous vote in green. Retraction is typically used only for clarification, or if someone wants to remove a vote but doesn’t have a new target. 

-I’m probably going to use CadCom as a shortener for your name. CC just doesn’t sound right to me, and Cadmium is too long and awkward-sounding. 

@Young Bard While I understand where you might be coming from, I don’t like this kind of accusation mainly because...I guess there’s really no way for me to defend against it? I mean, I certainly understand if you feel that I’m acting “too clean” or whatever, and it’s not a bad reason to suspect someone, but I’m taking issue with it being the only reason against me. That seems more like evidence used as part of a case than comprising the case itself, mainly because all it does at the moment is cast unnecessary suspicion on me on grounds that I can’t defend without changing my tone, which is kinda hard to do :P I don’t really suspect you for it, but if you’re going to try to lynch me please provide more evidence :P 

15 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

-The most recent vote a person gives is accepted, regardless of whether they retracted their previous vote in green. Retraction is typically used only for clarification, or if someone wants to remove a vote but doesn’t have a new target. 

-I’m probably going to use CadCom as a shortener for your name. CC just doesn’t sound right to me, and Cadmium is too long and awkward-sounding. 

This is why I ended up using CadCom too.

Also, in the rules it says green to retract and red to place a vote. Nowhere does it say which vote will be counted if you don't retract.

Just now, Bort said:

This is why I ended up using CadCom too.

Also, in the rules it says green to retract and red to place a vote. Nowhere does it say which vote will be counted if you don't retract.

That usually depends on the GM, but typically they'll take the most recent ones.

5 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

That usually depends on the GM, but typically they'll take the most recent ones.

But it is up to the GM, therefore you shouldn't assume.

I would say just remember to retract your vote when you place a new one :)

Here we go then. Most recent votes list:

Wonko (1) Orlok

Aonar (1) Wonko

Elandera (2) Bort, Snipexe

Eternum (2) Elandera, Fifth

Arraenae (1) Cadmium

Megasif (1) Xinoehp512

Droughtbringer (1) Arraenae

Walin (1) Walin

Fifth Scholar (1) Young Bard

Cadmium (1) Steel

Steel (1) Eternum

I guess Eternum did show up. So now I actually have to put thought into my vote. Thanks Eternum :P 

Walin’s vote-for-himself thing happened last game when he was Elim, but it could just be something he does in general, so I won’t move on it unless I have reason to. That said, I would appreciate some thoughts/reads from Walin as well, so he continues to be a participating member of discussion. 

I will actually hold off on voting for now. I don’t have anything beyond vague suspicion, and while I could vote on somebody it wouldn’t be for particularly good reasons. I’ll probably peruse the rules (again) to see what I can dig up.

4 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

@Cadmium Compounder a few things:

-Arraenae is a she, to be clear. (It can be really confusing trying to figure out people’s genders, to be fair.)

Gaaah!!! I keep making that mistake! I made it with Wilson, Now with Arraenae, and with one or two others. With some of them I even made the mistake more than one time.