5 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

How about we start 5 seconds before Drake starts the thread?

OK, Drought, We will expect you to start a game thread, and post it 5 seconds before Drake posts the actual game thread.

We might as well start the D1 lynch right now.:D

28 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

I was seconding the vote, if anyone is bandwagoning then it is Rae.

Oi! I at least had some reasoning in my post. You had nothing. You're the true bandwagoner here, Drought.

1 hour ago, Arraenae said:

Oi! I at least had some reasoning in my post. You had nothing. You're the true bandwagoner here, Drought.

The first post is, in fact, something that I have a history of doing, though. As you can see from the Alcatraz QF that @A Joe in the Bush ran here I have a history of using actions that target the GM, such as voting. 

I’m gonna call Eternum out by using my extensive knowledge of the rules, which state that he is likely That One Role That Can Give Their Vote A Negative Weight, and is therefore an Eliminator voting on themself in a convoluted attempt to gain trust, which, if it turns south, he can mitigate by having his negative vote on himself. Since I don’t particularly want to deal with That One Role That Can Give Their Vote a Negative Weighters, this only clarifies the issue in my view: @Eternum should be lynched. 

In addition, using my rules knowledge, I’d like to call attention to That Guy That Knows Everything, who we should likely focus on eventually, as well as That Eliminator Who Has All Secret Qualities That’s Probably A Fire Demon. He seems threatening, particularly since I am dedicated to the abolition of rampant fire everywhere, having signed the Fire Non-Proliferation Treaty with three other namers who can call on water. It’s really great. You should sign it too. 

That’s all my thoughts pending the obtainment of my role PM. 

1 hour ago, Fifth Scholar said:

That One Role That Can Give Their Vote a Negative Weighters

That Guy That Knows Everything

That Eliminator Who Has All Secret Qualities That’s Probably A Fire Demon

namers

Aha! Caught you, Fifth! Using my mystical powers of deduction, I have concluded you must be a namer, or in contact with one. Hands up and freeze!

1 hour ago, Fifth Scholar said:

He seems threatening, particularly since I am dedicated to the abolition of rampant fire everywhere, having signed the Fire Non-Proliferation Treaty with three other namers who can call on water.

As an honorary member of the Committee Overseeing Normally Flammable Locations And General Reactions Amidst Towering Infernos Of Natural Substances, Gaskana would like to remind everyone to possess some means of starting a fire, both for light and for protection in the case of an encounter with Scrael or Cthaeh. Furthermore, she will call out Fifth Scholar for showing an unhealthy distaste for fire that potentially indicates agreement with the Cthaeh's goals.