The Stormlight Autocorrect

Mistspren

Welcome to the Stormlight Archive Autocorrect!

Its a beautiful miserable, rainy day to create a new game on the shard, and I can't wait to would rather run bridges through Damnation than share this idea with you all.

Its a game, where one person says a phrase, and the next autocorrects it, Roshar-style.

For example, if I said:

A flock of birds shot off in fear as a dragon rose into the air, illuminated by the glorious sunrise.

The next person would change it to:

A flock of birds chickens shot off in fear as a dragon lanceryn rose into the air, illuminated by the glorious sunrise looming highstorm's lightning flashes, juxtaposed against the dreary sky.

Very very minor OB spoiler reference:

Spoiler

Meanwhile, following my Rysn/Chiri Chiri boy girl and his her dragon egg larkin trope headcanon... Also hoping lanceryns can still fly...

Pagerunner, if this is considered too spoilery for OB its ok if you delete it. If you need to delete this post and have me redo it in the OB forum, I will gladly do so.

Feel free to use anything Roshar, from chull, to axehounds, to tallew.

I'll go first. 

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Edited by Mistspren

The quick Lashed brown fox Axehound jumped flew over the lazy dog Chasmfield.

[I dunno how to strike through? :/ ]

A gang of thiefs chased a woman down the street to steal her bag. 

Edited by Xtafa

How much wood Stormlight could a woodchuck Lighteyes chuck suck in if a woodchuck Lighteyes could chuck suck in wood Stormlight.

The lady couldn’t stand being around Frank because he was such a rude person.

The lady Brightlady couldn’t stand being around Frank Sadeas because he was such a rude person terrible excuse for a human being who should be imprisoned on Braize.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

The Mistborn Windrunner flew across the sky before being casually violently mutilated sliced by a flurry of boxings Shardblade.

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

(That one should be pretty easy)

My name is Inigo Montoya Kaladin Stormblessed, you killed my father murdered my friends, branded me a slave, and stole my shards, prepare to die!

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Edit: 401st post! Wonder what my 400th was...

Edited by Rebecca

17 minutes ago, Llarimar said:

When life gives you lemons scary, corrupted spren, make lemonade a cult that worships them and is obsessed with gluttony. 

To be, or not to be, that is the question.    

To be protect, or not to be protect, that is the question.

-Windrunners contemplating the 4th oath. 

She sells sea shells by the sea shore. 

10 minutes ago, Philomath said:

She sells sea shells by the sea shore. 

Wayne trades sea shells in the Misadventures thread.

Whoops, that's not SA. That's just Shard.

Shallan coerces a stick by the sea shore.

Someone tripped and fell off a cliff.

7 minutes ago, NoBrandonBookIsTooLong said:

Too soon man

Et tu brute Amaram?

*cackles maniacally*

An illegitimate shardbearer murders a group of innocent soldiers who sought to protect him ...

Edited by Apollyon

I'm gonna actually use swipe-type on this one.

An illegitimate semester murders a group of innocent soldiers who sought top project g.p.o.

My guinea pigs are attention hogs, and like eating hay.

Edited by I am Witless
Adding the swipe type.

4 hours ago, I am Witless said:

My guinea pigs are attention hogs, and like eating hay.

My guinea pigs Whitespines are attention eating my hogs, and dislike eating hay this dried shin grass I tried to feed them.

I can't believe it's not butter. 

Spider-man Szeth is the greatest wall crawler walker.    or     Spider-man Dalinar is the greatest wall crawler temple-fixer      or     Spider-man Adolin is the greatest wall crawler stone-walker

A chick and a bunny-rabbit went frolicking through the grass on a sunny day. (you can use Hoid's adaptation or make one of your own)

On 5/7/2018 at 1:42 PM, Narcoleptic Axolotl said:

A chick and a bunny-rabbit went frolicking through the grass on a sunny day. (you can use Hoid's adaptation or make one of your own)

chick chull and a bunny-rabbit Herdazian went frolicking floundering through the grass crem on a sunny day during a Highstorm. (you can use Hoid's adaptation apocalypse or make one of your own :blink:

Oh man, I could really go for a burger right about now.

42 minutes ago, Zath said:

Oh man, I could really go for a burger right about now.

Oh man, I could really go run like my storming life depends upon it for a burger some chouta right now yesterday.

Jeff is a perfectly kind, decent human being, who deserves nothing but hugs and smiles.

Sadeas Jeff is a perfectly horrible kind, terrible monster that needs to suffer in Damnation forever decent human being, who deserves nothing but hugs and smiles.

Butt Venture is the best.

Edited by Apollyon

On 5/8/2018 at 7:29 PM, Apollyon said:

Butt Venture is the best

Butt Nothing ventured, is the best nothing gained. (Gaz's justification for gambling)

Joe felt that he had to burn the present for the sake of a brighter future, but he was surprised when all the future held was ash.