Who do you ship and why?

Darkwalker

Stormfather and Nightwatcher

The Stormfather rumbled in frustration. That woman! This is a creation specifically meant to defy my will!

“Woman?” Dalinar asked, shaking his head.

That child is tainted by the Nightwatcher.

“Technically, so am I.”

This is different. This is unnatural. She goes too far.

So tsundere!

32 minutes ago, Quantus said:

Well, the Stormfather describes them as siblings, so that could be awkward.  But then, Vorinism described Dalinar and Navani as siblings as well, so...

I don't really think calling them siblings means the same thing with spren as it does with humans.

2 hours ago, Invocation said:

I don't really think calling them siblings means the same thing with spren as it does with humans.

Probably true, given that they are sentient godlings formed of the very Powers of Creation.  And yet, here we are Shipping them, of all things. :P

I was thinking about this a while, but I wasn't coming up with a lot beyond Dalinar and Navani? Lol the love triangle business was just really disappointing for me. It ended with a whimper and in the end I wasn't satisfied with anything that happened. The thing going on between Shallan and Kaladin went nowhere and was never dealt with; and then very little time is devoted to the Shallan/Adolin relationship so when it ended with the offscreen wedding I was like what? I don't know what was happening with those plots, and left me with... strong feelings about having no feelings there. (And Shallan isn't ready to commit imo?) So in the end that leaves me with the most positive ship I really enjoy reading is Dalinar and Navani. It's cute how they flirt, heh.

Kaladin and Moash (Vyre now). When Odium isn't leeching his emotions all Moash thinks of is what Kaladin would do and Kal, Kal, Kal, Kal, Kal, Kal etc etc etc. His bridge four salute means that he still cares for Kal in a twisted way too. The feelings obviously aren't reciprocated, which is sad ):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Chaos locked this topic