The Hall of the Surges

Leyrann

3 hours ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

I would like to join this as well :D 

Added. What Truth are you at (and I guess, what are your truths, for the character sheet), and what faction do you want to join?

3 hours ago, Leyrann said:

@Mistspren By the way, considering we don't have canon Stoneward Oaths, can you formalize what Oaths you follow related to "dependable and resourceful"? (and stubborn, if in-world Words of Radiance is to be believed)

Here you go.

Non-canon Stoneward Oaths 2-5:

I will stand when others fall.

I will find a way to succeed, even when no path is visible.

I will hold the weight of responsibilities others have shirked.

I am duty.

6 hours ago, Mistspren said:

Here you go.

Non-canon Stoneward Oaths 2-5:

I will stand when others fall.

I will find a way to succeed, even when no path is visible.

I will hold the weight of responsibilities others have shirked.

I am duty.

Nice, I like them.

2 hours ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

@Leyrann Okay, The Knights of Honor faction.

Oaths/truths:

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.

Truth #1. I am a coward, I save myself at the peril of others

Truth #2. I do not know who I am, I wear one thousand faces.

Added.

53 minutes ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

I'd like to join. So...do I just post an Order and which Ideal I'd like to start at?

Yup. You create a character sheet like here, and post it in that thread (we're working on a place that's easier to find, but for now it'll do). For that character, you'll also have to decide on which powers you have, and if you're a Surgebinder at which Ideal you are. You then come here and tell me which faction you want to join (Honor or Void), and I'll add you here and give you the appropriate discord rank.

Oh, and if you want to create a non-canon Order or to be part of a canon Order that we don't know the Ideals of, you'll have to create them yourself.

Thank you both!

I have now built a character profile (in my signature).

Here:

1st Ideal: Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.

2nd Ideal: I will seek for further truth to the best of my ability.

3rd Ideal: I will do all I can to bring truth, knowledge and equality to others.

I don't know beyond that, but those are the ones my character has sworn. Anyway, my character would like to join the Vault of the Void, as they are trailing in members by far, and he therefore he sees them as losing, and he seeks to bring that truth (or what he perceives as truth) to others, and bring equality to this world dominated humans and Honor-loyal Radiants.. Also, he believes that Odium in truly Passion, and seeks to bring that truth (or what he perceives as truth) to others.

Edited by Nerd3.14159265358979

7 hours ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

Thank you both!

I have now built a character profile (in my signature).

Here:

1st Ideal: Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.

2nd Ideal: I will seek for further truth to the best of my ability.

3rd Ideal: I will do all I can to bring truth, knowledge and equality to others.

I don't know beyond that, but those are the ones my character has sworn. Anyway, my character would like to join the Vault of the Void, as they are trailing in members by far, and he therefore he sees them as losing, and he seeks to bring that truth (or what he perceives as truth) to others, and bring equality to this world dominated humans and Honor-loyal Radiants.. Also, he believes that Odium in truly Passion, and seeks to bring that truth (or what he perceives as truth) to others.

Nice, another Knight of the Void. Added you to the opening post and gave you your discord rank.

Leyrann, may I join as a new order?

Suggested order: The Elsewards (Combination of Elsecallers and Stonewards)

Oaths:

1st Ideal: Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination

2nd Ideal: I will seek knowledge in order to carry out my duties.

3rd Ideal: I will use wisdom for the furthering of my goals and responsibilities.

4th Ideal: I will hold fast to my logical decisions, even when others tell me to abandon them.

5th Ideal: I am resolution.

I welcome aid in amending these oaths.

Surges: Transformation and Cohesion. Together, these allow me as an Elseward to not only change objects but to shape them as well.

Traits: Wisdom and Dependability.

Spren: Decisionspren. Appear as greyish, intricate orbs accompanying their Radiant.

Attributes: They usually take long amounts of time to settle on any one course of action, judging the positive and negative outcomes of such actions before taking them. Once they make a decision, however, they stick with it, almost stubbornly, despite other people's warnings against doing so. Have a serious view on life, and usually don't communicate too well with others who may be more carefree. However, when around like-minded people, nothing stops them from going on and on about logic and learning.

Resonance: Can Soulcast almost anything into almost anything else, including Soulcasting human bodies. When shaping, often end up with intricate and detailed results, shaping armour from stone itself and the like.

I'd like to join as an Elseward of the Third Ideal, and throw my lot in with the Knights of Honor.

Edited by The Thinking Herald

1 hour ago, The Thinking Herald said:

Leyrann, may I join as a new order?

Suggested order: The Elsewards (combination of the Elsecallers and Stonewards, and also risky because we don't know the oaths of either of those)

Oaths:

1st Ideal: Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination

2nd Ideal: I will seek knowledge in order to carry out my duties.

3rd Ideal: I will use wisdom for the furthering of my goals and responsibilities.

4th Ideal: I will hold fast to my logical decisions, even when others tell me to abandon them.

5th Ideal: I am resolution.

I welcome aid in amending these oaths.

I'd like to join as an Elseward of the Third Ideal, and throw my lot in with the Knights of Honor.

What would be the surges you can use, and (not as important) what would be the traits associated with the order and what would the spren be?

Once that's worked out I'll add you, but the surges in particular are important considering the RPing that tends to happen in the alleyverse.

I'd like to officially join this now that I am a Windrunner of the second ideal. I want to be a Knight of the Void, cause that's what I would be as me, even though my character would be Honor.