The Deception of the Ghostblood's

Kidpen

21 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Uh, just one more time, how do we know Kidpen here didn't just make all of this up? He could have very easily seen @PrinceDusty Join TUBA and then make what he showed us up. I mean, just look at what he's written and match it up with what he's written before. The stuff Kidpen has shown is written in his own style for storms sake. All you have to do is look at some of the other stuff Kidpen has written and you'll see the similarity immediately.

Ghostblood's
Ghostbloods

As a matter of fact, @PrinceDusty would like to elaborate, but he has an AP bio project; AP bio test, Spanish oral presentation, and parents who are freaking out at him about all of the above and severely limiting 17th Shard interactions. You know how it is. I might be able to get back on tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Kidpen said:

4: We need to plant eyes in TUBA and the DA, but I think this is already done, with Mraize and TFA, if they are willing.

This is a very weird sentence, however. Supposedly, Mraize is the writer of this.

Hmm... This might be a lie after all.

3 minutes ago, Leyrann said:

This is a very weird sentence, however. Supposedly, Mraize is the writer of this.

Hmm... This might be a lie after all.

Didn't say Mraize was the writer, OP is: 

@Mraize Has been screwing with us this whole time. He claimed the Ghostblood's were disbanded. This is very false. I discovered the plot when I saw this message:

The claim that Mraize is messing with us is separate from who the writer of the message is.

11 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Not sure I follow, why wouldn't you want to be sure that potential spies were willing to be spies?

Either

1. The "if they are willing" implies that this is a proposal, not set in stone yet, so Mraize is the writer. This means he referred to himself in third person in the sentence.
2. The third person reference to Mraize implies he is not the writer, which means the writer isn't doing the proposal, which means the "if they are willing" makes no sense.

Edited by Leyrann

Just now, Leyrann said:

Either

1. The "if they are willing" implies that this is a proposal, not set in stone yet, so Mraize is the writer. This means he referred to himself in third person in the sentence.

Why would it being a proposal necessitate it being Mraize that wrote it? At a guess I'd say likely Blazenella

2 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Why would it being a proposal necessitate it being Mraize that wrote it? At a guess I'd say likely Blazenella

According to Kidpen, Mraize is behind this all. So it doesn't make sense he isn't the one writing it.

I mean, it's quite a 'full' thing, this isn't just some minor addition to something someone else wrote.

Edited by Leyrann

1 minute ago, Leyrann said:

According to Kidpen, Mraize is behind this all. So it doesn't make sense he isn't the one writing it.

I mean, it's quite a 'full' thing, this isn't just some minor addition to something someone else wrote.

Difference in reading I guess but that wasn't how I read the OP. According to Kidpen, Mraize lied about the Ghostbloods being dissolved, a different author writing this message doesn't change that.
Doesn't say that Mraize is the mastermind who orchestrated this single-handedly, the fact that this is a message at all implies that at least some other people are involved.

Proposed chain of events:
Someone (Again, likely Blazenella) proposes that the ghostbloods fake being disbanded and send certain members to other guilds, if they are willing.
Mraize accepts this proposal, pretends to disband the ghostbloods.

The first quote even says "Now, the subplan we have concocted", implying the plan was a result of multiple peoples input.

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Difference in reading I guess but that wasn't how I read the OP. According to Kidpen, Mraize lied about the Ghostbloods being dissolved, a different author writing this message doesn't change that.
Doesn't say that Mraize is the mastermind who orchestrated this single-handedly, the fact that this is a message at all implies that at least some other people are involved.

Proposed chain of events:
Someone (Again, likely Blazenella) proposes that the ghostbloods fake being disbanded and send certain members to other guilds, if they are willing.
Mraize accepts this proposal, pretends to disband the ghostbloods.

The first quote even says "Now, the subplan we have concocted", implying the plan was a result of multiple peoples input.

Fair points.

We'll have to wait and see how it unfolds, I guess.

Actually, simple solution:
If the PMs and discord are now only being used for discussion between friends and no planning is taking place in them then there shouldn't be an issue inviting a representative of the other guilds to them to verify if any of this took place. If the ghostbloods have indeed dissolved then there shouldn't be anything there that needs to be hidden from other guilds.

12 minutes ago, Voidus said:

If the PMs and discord are now only being used for discussion between friends and no planning is taking place in them then there shouldn't be an issue inviting a representative of the other guilds to them to verify if any of this took place. If the ghostbloods have indeed dissolved then there shouldn't be anything there that needs to be hidden from other guilds.

This is a good point.

To ensure neutrality, a TUBA member and a DA member can get added to the chat? Me and Voidus?

14 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Image result for it's a trap

3 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

I could get behind this.

Though how would you ensure that they are being added to all of the chats?

Well unless they've prepared dummy PMs with a time-accurate history then I think it'd be ok.

Prince is not my source. My source is that Liebrarians know all. I have more proof that I've decided to share.

tube inflitration.JPG

tube inflitration2.JPG

So yay for more proof! I hope you all appreciate this.

Edit: Oh, I believe that that quote was written by Blazenella at the request of Mraize.

Edit 2: Blazenella said this on the Liebrary chat:

And I'd like to know how you would have access to our information.

Seems that the phrasing "our information" seems indicative that it is real information.

Edited by Kidpen
Accidentaly posted a pic twice

Kidpen just dug themselves a serious hole. I'm chuckling to myself right now. 

Kidpen just practically confirmed that they are using a second account to infiltrate us, which I'm fairly certain is against some of our rules. They just shared screenshots from what is our Discord. Something that only GB members were invited to. They are using a second account to spy on our Discord and PM's. I say PM's as well because there isn't a single Discord member that isn't also on our PM's. I believe this alt account is @Soul because when they joined they had no previous posts or rep, and also admitted to being an alt, but not an alt to who. It may be one of the other newer members, but this is still solid evidence of Kidpen's crimes.

2 minutes ago, Blazenella said:

Kidpen just practically confirmed that they are using a second account to infiltrate us, which I'm fairly certain is against some of our rules. They just shared screenshots from what is our Discord. Something that only GB members were invited to. They are using a second account to spy on our Discord and PM's. I say PM's as well because there isn't a single Discord member that isn't also on our PM's. I believe this alt account is @Soul because when they joined they had no previous posts or rep, and also admitted to being an alt, but not an alt to who. It may be one of the other newer members, but this is still solid evidence of Kidpen's crimes.

No, actually. If the mods want to talk with me about this though, I would be happy too.

Edit: Why would I join Legendwielders with two different accounts?

Edited by Kidpen

5 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

No, actually. If the mods want to talk with me about this though, I would be happy too.

Edit: Why would I join Legendwielders with two different accounts?

If you aren't using a second account, then how do you have pictures of our discord?

10 minutes ago, Blazenella said:

If someone has told you that they are using an alt please let the mods or admins know, secondary accounts are indeed against forum policy and no one should be using them.