The Deception of the Ghostblood's

Kidpen

@Mraize Has been screwing with us this whole time. He claimed the Ghostblood's were disbanded. This is very false. I discovered the plot when I saw this message:

Ok, Ghostbloods, let it be known we are still as united and as powerful as ever! The dissolving of this guild was a feint, a stepping stone on our path to war. There is a new development of the Plan at hand, and this, if followed correctly will allow us to sow chaos into our every move.

Now, the subplan we have concocted will allow us to strike at the heart of both TUBA and the DA. The plan is this: We will plant members into both guilds, and once they are accepted and added to the PM, they will add certain... Rogue Ghostbloods to it as well. This will allow these Rgoes to assassinate members of TUBA and the DA through their own PM. However, we need people willing to submerge themselves in other guilds, and if you agree, I will post our opinions on who these should be.

Those who will infiltrate the DA: @MoHaam and @Illythyrra Dark . They once added to the DA PM, will let in these Rogues: @Blazenella, @I think I am here, and @Soul. 

Those who will infiltrate TUBA: @PrinceDusty and @Shardbreaker. They once added to the TUBA PM, will let in these Rogues: @Gancho Libre, @Jehoiada, and @matfire1999.

Now, again, doing this will let the Rogues assassinate members of these guilds, but they should tell the others who invited the Rogues in the first place. Some of you are already affiliated with these guilds, and so You should know, if you don't already, that this shouldn't give anyone away unless you act suspiciously.

Please respond and say whether you agree or don't.

•  

And this one:

1: We must divide the Ghostbloods into two groups (separate from the already existing separations) and show public tensions between the two. The groups should be comprised of those who are associated with either TUBA or the DA and those who are not.

2: Those in the second group should drop into certain RP and Guild posts that they disprove of the tension between TUBA and the DA.

3: We need to publicly disband the Ghostbloods. Don't worry, this is a feint. The Ghostbloods, to everyone else's eyes, will be split in two; the two groups outlined above. One group, the group associated with TUBA or the DA, will continue to act as it has, with alliances towards both. The second group, the one comprised with those who are not associated with TUBA or the DA, will become the 'Rogue Ghostbloods' and will share a public goal of eliminating both groups for the god of future sharders. I volunteer to lead this second group.

4: We need to plant eyes in TUBA and the DA, but I think this is already done, with Mraize and TFA, if they are willing. These two eyes will be a part of the first group, and will lead it.

5: The Rogue Ghostbloods will start assassinating member of TUBA and the DA, with the other group will pretend like they are trying to stop the Rogues.

6: The Ghostbloods (the first group) will start hinting to TUBA or the DA that the Rogues are hired by the other group. The Ghostbloods will also hint at war.

7: I have recently seen other people suggesting war. Giving the idea will be easy.

8: Once the war begins, the Ghostbloods will secretly come together again, and we will go from there.

You can already see the beginnings of this. @PrinceDusty has joined TUBA. Clearly this is a plot to try and assassinate the whole of TUBA. I waited to publicly release this because Mraize has been a friend of the Liebrary for a long time. But if he is going to attempt a complete clearing of the guilds, then he must be stopped. I still hope for peaceful resolution, but I fear this may not be possible.

I would like to apologize to @Archer and @Stormblessed Dolphin for having @MacThorstenson lie to them about the identity of the person who tipped him off. I wanted this to be known by the members of TUBA, but didn't want them to know it was me. Using Mac as my intermediary was my solution to this problem.

Please. We beg of you. Join us in the fight against these traitors. @Nohadon @Voidus as well. We will all need to rise up against these people if we want to avoid complete death. Join us. Fight.

*ponders grammatical correctness of 'ghostblood's'*

*does double take*

Apology accepted. TUBA will respond in an orderly and well balanced manner after a thorough investigation... but first we're going to nail these traitors to the wall! 

Just now, Archer said:

*ponders grammatical correctness of 'ghostblood's'*

*does double take*

Apology accepted. TUBA will respond in an orderly and well balanced manner after a thorough investigation... but first we're going to nail these traitors to the wall! 

I would just like to say Archer that this is complete and utter bologne. Mraize disbanded the Ghostbloods, but I wanted to continue. I thought that the affiliation with other guilds was what caused us to collapse and proposed a new way of running things. Some agreed, some didn't. Did I grudge Mraize and the others a bit yes, but I was still on good terms with them. The fact that Kidpen has this "Information" is BS. The only way they could have gotten something like this legitimately (Which they didn't) is if we had a mole.

15 minutes ago, Blazenella said:

I would just like to say Archer that this is complete and utter bologne. Mraize disbanded the Ghostbloods, but I wanted to continue. I thought that the affiliation with other guilds was what caused us to collapse and proposed a new way of running things. Some agreed, some didn't. Did I grudge Mraize and the others a bit yes, but I was still on good terms with them. The fact that Kidpen has this "Information" is BS. The only way they could have gotten something like this legitimately (Which they didn't) is if we had a mole.

Then why are you all still reading the PM, you just posted saying that Mraize has been active in it within the last 4 hours and is still in the conversation, I doubt you'd leave him there if you'd truly parted ways.
EDIT: You also just confirmed that all the people that @Kidpen mentioned are in this PM

Just now, Voidus said:

Then why are you all still reading the PM, you just posted saying that Mraize has been active in it within the last 4 hours and is still in the conversation, I doubt you'd leave him there if you'd truly parted ways.

As I was saying if you'd read my post, we're still on good terms (Me and TwoArmedHerdazian especially on good terms) and will talk. Is there something wrong with having friends? I don't care what Mraize does there, I'll just talk to people there. Nothing wrong with that.

1 minute ago, Blazenella said:

As I was saying if you'd read my post, we're still on good terms (Me and TwoArmedHerdazian especially on good terms) and will talk. Is there something wrong with having friends? I don't care what Mraize does there, I'll just talk to people there. Nothing wrong with that.

Then you haven't disbanded have you?

Continuing my psychotic rant. TUBA claims to be taking a neutral role, and yet claims "but first we're going to nail these traitors to the wall." And if they're neutral then they would not be brought into war. Secondly you are ignoring the fact that Kidpen magically has this post. It's complete BS.

Clarification: we're going to nail them to the wall so they can be fed cookies more easily. We wouldn't want them running away before they finished their third dessert, now would we? :D

Also, neutrality doesn't equal complacency. 

Edited by Archer

Just now, Archer said:

Clarification: we're going to nail them to the wall so they can be fed cookies more easily. We wouldn't want them running away before they finished their third dessert, now would we? 

Also, neutrality doesn't equal complacency. 

complacency is not required since Kidpen or anyone else has no solid evidence. Ask any question about this stuff and I can answer it. Let me emphasize this. THEY'RE MAKING THIS UP! They're part of the LIEbrary

3 minutes ago, Blazenella said:

As a guild we've disbanded. In essence Mraize and Lopen and others are no longer part of the Ghostbloods, but we have not disbanded as friends, hence the PM.

The ghostblood PM that you kept active? Which literally all members of you are regularly checking. Some of whom no one knew were GBs until you posted this but were confirmed in what Kidpen posted?

Just now, Voidus said:

The ghostblood PM that you kept active? Which literally all members of you are regularly checking. Some of whom no one knew were GBs until you posted this but were confirmed in what Kidpen posted?

And the one's in Kidpens post that aren't part of the GB's anymore like Illythyrra?

Honestly it's up to you guys if you want to go on some crusade against all of the former Ghostbloods. If you want to kill us then we will simply leave until this stuff dies down. If you really want to avoid war then don't do anything without any proper evidence or reasoning. I'm just saying. I'm going to sleep, and hopefully you guys won't have decided to try and kill us all. See ya tomorrow. 

oi @Kidpen care to share how you got that private information?

Quote from @PrinceDusty in the 17th shard general chat. Seems like he is pretty sure that is real information that was private, and not just a lie made up by me.

Edited by Kidpen

Sorry, I'm back, but after this getting off. 

2 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

What?

I'm about as confused as you are. First I haven't "confirmed" anything,  second given Kidpen a screenshot, and last I'm not a chick. I think Dusty is having some issues with their phrasing.

Edited by Blazenella

2 hours ago, Blazenella said:

Continuing my psychotic rant. TUBA claims to be taking a neutral role, and yet claims "but first we're going to nail these traitors to the wall."

That was, for the record, a personal reaction by Archer, not necissarily a statement from the entirety of TUBA.

I personally consider this as "we need to watch our backs until we're certain whether this is true".

And we should probably kick Mraize from our most sensitive communication channels, whether or not we're still going to use them (intention was that we wouldn't anymore).

Still though, I would like to see hard proof. Maybe @PrinceDusty can clarify?

Uh, just one more time, how do we know Kidpen here didn't just make all of this up? He could have very easily seen @PrinceDusty Join TUBA and then make what he showed us up. I mean, just look at what he's written and match it up with what he's written before. The stuff Kidpen has shown is written in his own style for storms sake. All you have to do is look at some of the other stuff Kidpen has written and you'll see the similarity immediately.

22 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Uh, just one more time, how do we know Kidpen here didn't just make all of this up? He could have very easily seen @PrinceDusty Join TUBA and then make what he showed us up. I mean, just look at what he's written and match it up with what he's written before. The stuff Kidpen has shown is written in his own style for storms sake. All you have to do is look at some of the other stuff Kidpen has written and you'll see the similarity immediately.

Which is why I'm asking PrinceDusty (who seems to have provided the information?) to confirm.

Also take into account that if Kidpen is proven wrong no one will ever believe him on anything anymore, and he knows that. I doubt he'd take the risk.

Edited by Leyrann