The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Only Butt, his mom and her boyfriend survived. Turns out starting a revolution and keeping it into your favor is harder than it seems. The Windrunners puppies ruled, but were so cute and cuddly the people didn't mind. It was the flashy Grandmaster that the people didn't like, so they started another revolution. The remaining Breadmunks who went into hiding. They ran into some kandras.

Edited by whattheHoid

But, little did the Butchershop 11 know, they were being set up, to create in part with Kettle, a brand new Finishbestower, one that would bring an end to all of the Cosmere. But that was all an aside. First the grandmaster had pardon his cousin Carlo from life.

8 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

That wasn’t a worm reference. It’s a reference to Thor, as is the Grandmaster, Contest of Champions, and many, many things I have been posting in this thread.

Ah right, makes sense. I did think of that when you originally said the Grandmaster, but I didn't realize it was intentional.

15 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

The Grandmaster then pardoned R2D2 from life

Can you pardon a droid from life if it isnt truly alive???

But for all purposes of the story, go ahead.

gollum looked for his precious in the puddle.