ElephantEarwax

The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

22,097 posts in this topic

Because of their annoyance, a being of great power and rarity was created: A Lybrarian. Any who speak or make noise shall suffer the Lybrarians wrath

In another plane of Narration: "Yes, Jimmy," said the Dark Voice. "You seem to have a mighty gift for diffusing bombs."

“But now,” the Dark Voice said. “It’s time for a commercial break.

Are you finding that you just can’t stand it when you lose at chess? Do all of your friends and family constantly tease you for being absolutely terrible at playing it? Have you developed a fear of all medieval related things? Well you’re in luck! We here at ANGRYPEEPS CO © have found the perfect solution! Introducing the BOARDFLIPR 3027 © - the only device capable of guaranteeing that you will never lose a single game of chess again! No more humiliating defeat at the hands of tiny marble people riding horses! No more painful watching of your itty bitty monarch getting slaughtered at the hands of an itty bitty bishop! No more tears of suffering dripping upon the head of an eensy weensy tower thing! With one easy press of a button, our handy dandy gadget flips the board so you don’t seem like a total jerk- the game itself does! Feel like things aren’t very fair? Flip it! Notice your opponent looking a little too happily at your move? Flip it! Just feel bored? Flip it! With extremely powerful mega-watt-volt-lightening batteries, you can use our product as much as you want! Buy it today for only $4,999.99! 

Disclaimer: ANGRYPEEPS CO © is not responsible for any damage of people or property through use of this product. If a miniature queen gets lodged in your eye, then it’s your problem.  

Spoiler

Thanks Luna, I was working on ShardMints™, but it wasn't quite there yet. I'll save it for next time :D

Spoiler

It's fine, I accidentally deleted mine anyway. ^_^

Edited by FatherTiempo

Spoiler

Oh no! :( Hate it when that happens.

The Dark Voice slapped Jimmy in the face. "Focus. Your diffusing skills, explain them to me."

“Huh? Oh, right, defusing.” Jimmy said, coming out of his trance. “Well I, uh... I usually just find the red wire and cut it, and it works most of the time!”

The Dark Voice smiles, "Jimmy, my lad. You do have The Knack."

Edited by FatherTiempo

“Oh good!” Jimmy said, elated.

"Wait just a minute," a voice said, coming from seemingly no where. Except... everywhere at once, too. It was the Light Voice, who was sometimes very hard to hear. "Dark Voice, I should have known you were behind this. Jimmy, quick, you need to distance yourself from the Dark Voice."

Edited by Ookla the Imperial

It made a tiny little massive explosion.

Every time someone posts on here, I get excited that it's Xino and every time it's not. :( It's really depressing. THIS CLIFFHANGER (mountin-faint-er?) IS KILLING ME! Or maybe it's killing Sophie, we don't know. :ph34r:

Jimmy rocketed through the air, "It's always the red wire!" He plunged into the darkness, wondering what 'knack' the Dark Voice was talking about.

The blast sent Jimmy all the way to Candy Land.

He slammed into soft gumdrops, sending him bouncing away and landing with a crunch on the gravel way. Jimmy looked up to see angry candy-people, all holding weapons. You see, Jimmy had arrived in the midst of a bloody coup.

King Candy had already fallen.

The coup was lead by Queen Frostine.

Spoiler

Oh Ninja'd

Her icy minions incapacitated the gumdrop dissenters, and created a reign of terror across her kingdom.

Gingerbread men were enslaved, forced to work her great machines of ice-cream manufacture.

Edited by FatherTiempo

But then came the silver Seon, herald of Galladon, the dreaded eater of worlds.

Lord Licorice, Mr. Mint, and Princess Lolly led a rebellion against Queen Frostine, first seizing valuable resources in sherbert explosives.

Mama Nut sided with Queen Frostine, sending the peanut children against the newly liberated gingerbread men.

Jimmy watched in horror.

Edited by FatherTiempo

Gloppy didn’t do much. He just sat there, depressed.