The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Conditioner doesn't work... TVG said. That's canonical. 

TVG made the conditioner bottle disappear. The contents poured out onto Aqua because she wanted to see what the saucy little sphere would do. 

Sophie collapsed onto the ground and shut her eyes tight, muttering, "No, no, no, no, no..."

Edited by Ookla The Narrator

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Sesquipedalian said:

Actually it’s been made canonical before that it does, as you said, only the original author can change canonicity of a thing

Fate created withergeists, he creates their weaknesses. And I might add that the withergeists have much to do with his current plotting. The last time he tried something this big, you ruined it by unwitting Star. Please note that I use "you" quite generally here. Fate deserves to have his wondrous and intricate plot respected this time. Xinoehp is his "Star": his firstborn. I don't blame him for making Sophie go through a little conditioning - here TVG smiled - before she throws herself at him. 

Incorrect. They can be written... but they must be used properly. 

Publishers do not exist. You're just salty because you're not getting your way. 

Let the plot flow. I play by the rules, but where my daughters are concerned, I must make sure that others do as well. After all, that's what started this whole mess. 

19 minutes ago, Ookla The Narrator said:

Conditioner doesn't work... TVG said. That's canonical. 

TVG made the conditioner bottle disappear. The contents poured out onto Aqua because she wanted to see what the saucy little sphere would do. 

Sophie collapsed onto the ground and shut her eyes tight, muttering, "No, no, no, no, no..."

FT ran up a tree, "I Narrated the power of her Spear into that conditioner you jerk!" He spat. He hung from a tree branch, Withergiests snapping at his heels.

Edited by FatherTiempo

5 minutes ago, Ookla The Narrator said:

Incorrect. They can be written... but they must be used properly. 

Publishers do not exist. You're just salty because you're not getting your way. 

Let the plot flow. I play by the rules, but where my daughters are concerned, I must make sure that others do as well. After all, that's what started this whole mess. 

CHILD, WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU HAVE OF YOUR BETTERS?  JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW OF SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN IT DOES NOT EXIST. YOU HAVE ONE TOO, THEY JUST HAVE NOT DEIGNED TO SPEAK TO YOU, CHILD.

But Llstml was in a different universe and was an author, not an Author, they had written a plea to the conditioner factory in the form of a book, which was burned. The fire got out of control and destroyed the factory. 

"Look, I'd love to argue about this later. Perferably, when my hands are free so I may gesticulate dramatically. But right now, I'M STUCK IN A TREE! Surrounded by hungry Withergiests." FT glanced down, hoping Withergiests couldn't climb trees. "Who brought these guys here anyway?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Sesquipedalian said:

CHILD, WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU HAVE OF YOUR BETTERS?  JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW OF SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN IT DOES NOT EXIST. YOU HAVE ONE TOO, THEY JUST HAVE NOT DEIGNED TO SPEAK TO YOU, CHILD.

But Llstml was in a different universe and was an author, not an Author, they had written a plea to the conditioner factory in the form of a book, which was burned. The fire got out of control and destroyed the factory. 

TVG smiled smugly. What you just witnessed was chaos in its purest, most evil form. Killing. And not caring. At least when I kill, people cry over it. Why do you think Butt turned on you when you murder people that you don't even give names and faces to?

Just now, FatherTiempo said:

"Look, I'd love to argue about this later. Perferably, when my hands are free so I may gesticulate dramatically. But right now, I'M STUCK IN A TREE! Surrounded by hungry Withergiests." FT glanced down, hoping Withergiests couldn't climb trees. "Who brought these guys here anyway?"

As for you, don't you know you don't have to manifest yourself physically? Just go to your own Plane, you're a Narrator, you can be safe whenever you want to be. And Ruin brought them. Well, more specifically, Heather brought them, the poor girl... It wasn't her fault though. 

People! Don't make me have Silence get involved... :P

41 minutes ago, Ookla The Narrator said:

Sophie's stomach twisted at the angry sound of Aqua's voice. "I can't!" she cried, tears coming to her eyes. 

What do you mean, you can't? declared Aqua. Literally all you have to do is point and fire!

2 minutes ago, FatherTiempo said:

Withergeists could not climb trees.

But they could fly.

FT didn't stand a chance.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Blue said:

People! Don't make me have Silence get involved... :P

What do you mean, you can't? declared Aqua. Literally all you have to do is point and fire!

TVG smiled again. Yes. That was what Silence was for. Shutting the mouths of babes. 

Sophie trembled. "I just froze..." she said. "I... I'll try again. I promise."

2 minutes ago, Ookla The Narrator said:

TVG smiled smugly. What you just witnessed was chaos in its purest, most evil form. Killing. And not caring. At least when I kill, people cry over it. Why do you think Butt turned on you when you murder people that you don't even give names and faces to?

As for you, don't you know you don't have to manifest yourself physically? Just go to your own Plane, you're a Narrator, you can be safe whenever you want to be. And Ruin brought them. Well, more specifically, Heather brought them, the poor girl... It wasn't her fault though. 

Did I forget to mention that it was out of control because the amount of wood in the fire was precisely regulated to go out when the factory Closed for the night and the book upset the balance? Nobody was hurt