The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

SoT brightened. "Xino!" she rushed to his side, kneeling beside him. "Are you okay? I saw you go into a trance and you wouldn't wake up and then that Silence thing came and I was so worried that you..." She sighed, blushing.

Edited by Shard of Thought

"Yes!! YES!!!!" I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO THE PLOT BY USING A PUN!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!" Truthless yelled, suddenly rising into the air, and beginning to glow. After rising up about ten feet, Truthless grew even brighter, until he was impossible to look at, and then with a flash, he was gone.

Why subject me to the punishment of having a voice in my head? I should punt you outta here! Although you may yet still have some good punchlines... Look, this fighting is giving a pungent odor to my headspace. If we don’t soon reach a punderstanding, I fear that soon chaos in my brain will reign. It will be punstoppable! Punfortunately, I don’t think that voices like leaving heads. I’ve heard it’s very puncomfortable for them. They claim that when other voices talk about it, they use far too many punderstatements. Getting you outta my head is going to be quite a pundertaking. And I’m not being punny about that. You guys can be quite punpredictable. I may even have to resort to acupuncture. Pudamentally it sounds like a bad idea, but it sometimes works rather well. Although there is a chance it will harm the punctionality of my brain...