The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

@whattheHoid was saddened by this and decided to try make peace and understand these curious creatures known as breadmunks. Do they come in different flavors? Ryemunks? Pumpermunks? She decided this was important information to bring back to Khriss.

The narrator known as AonEne was shocked to realize that she had yet again assumed genders, and that whattheHoid was actually female. She apologized formally.

"How does one be formal? Sorry!"

Then she decided to join WTH on her quest.

WTH forgives @AonEne as she has a depiction of Hoid as her profile pic and from what she has gathered Hoid is indeed a man. She welcomes Aon on her quest and assures Khriss that Aon would be perfect for intelligence gathering on these mysterious Breadmunks. Seriously, its cool, no worries! ;)

Silva let WhattheHoid know that the breadmunks didn’t hate her, only the chipmunks. But they were insulted she had wondered about their flavor. Would she dare try to eat them? They shivered at the thought.

WTH let the Breadmunks know that she didn't want to eat them, but noticed there were different varieties of Breadmunks. Was one breed stronger than others? Could a Ryemunk repel water better than a CinnamonRaisinmunk? She didn't understand stand how a heavy rainfall didn't wipe out the Breadmunk population, unless they had some hidden technology. Khriss, WTH's employer, was becoming impatient.

WTH was grateful for the assistance, her and her team started studying this population until Butt pointed out these mysterious Cornmunks which were than followed by Ghostmunks. "How did they get here?" exclaimed Butt.

@DarthWoodrack- when you look up cornmunks the first pic you get is that pic belowy. You should draw a picture of these things, I'm getting the silliest images in my head.

7ada2f291fa9ea04720fa14fd7b24caa.jpg

Edited by whattheHoid

Finally things were clear and Khriss was satisfied with the report given to her.

I honestly imagined a piece of bread with a chipmunk tail or a chipmunk head and tail with a bread body. I was imagining fantastical beasts that when they got too much sun, they became toasty so they put butter on for moisturizer. You brought this up Darth! Now this is all what I imagine when I think of Breadmunks!:P