The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

AMEN

also, can I get some feedback for these drawings? Particularly the caricature of Branderson?imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551

(I know this is a weird (and awful) flex, sorry, I just want some feedback:wacko:)imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551E6277502-8AA3-475D-B5ED-23A83B67BD66.thumb.jpeg.816bbe3f14040229a119e63c3a8935ca.jpegBDC2AA84-FC5F-440E-AE07-7DBD6BE85D23.thumb.jpeg.7eb030148f2f5fea31b04e995ff8ae13.jpegimageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551

Truthless! Those are AMAZING! Seriously! Your shading is amazing! I have no words, those are seriously great. I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

Truthless! Those are AMAZING! Seriously! Your shading is amazing! I have no words, those are seriously great. I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!

Hey, thanks!! I really appreciate it, I’ve been working on my shading a lot! I used reference photos for both of them, so that definitely helped a lot. I typically don’t use an actual shader, but just my finger, so it makes it look really smudgy, but I kinda like the way it looks^_^

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Hey, thanks!! I really appreciate it, I’ve been working on my shading a lot! I used reference photos for both of them, so that definitely helped a lot. I typically don’t use an actual shader, but just my finger, so it makes it look really smudgy, but I kinda like the way it looks^_^

I use my fingers all the time. And yeah, reference makes everything a lot easier. 

10 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

AMEN

also, can I get some feedback for these drawings? Particularly the caricature of Branderson?

(I know this is a weird (and awful) flex, sorry, I just want some feedback from someone who does legit pencil sketches:wacko:)E6277502-8AA3-475D-B5ED-23A83B67BD66.thumb.jpeg.816bbe3f14040229a119e63c3a8935ca.jpegBDC2AA84-FC5F-440E-AE07-7DBD6BE85D23.thumb.jpeg.7eb030148f2f5fea31b04e995ff8ae13.jpeg

I’ll give you two answers, Honest and Sugarcoated:

Spoiler

To be honest, the Thanos picture looks excellent. But if Brando Sando’s head looked a little less like he came straight from Minecraft, I think it would look better. Also, the face seems not proportional to the rest of the body/head. I’m not trying to make fun of you, I can only draw stick figures. :blink: (Although I do have some experience, as I took an Art class last semester. I’m not totally helpless)

Spoiler

Wow!!  Thanos and Brandon Sanderson look EXCELLENT!! Way to go!

Edited by BringerofShadows

5 minutes ago, Firerust said:

Narrator Firerust had not been around for a very long time, so when he walked in, he had no idea what Stick wanted another of and handed her a falafel he'd been keeping in his left cheek back pocket.

Stick is a he...

Stick wanted another Purple Grape Mash #3