The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

And so with Dalinar and Sadeas Ascending, Butt had all this time to rediscover Fartomancy. He would really miss being connected to Arnold, Brandy, and ghanderflaffle. He decided to travel back to Scadrial and find a Fartomancy Master. He didn't remember much about it, but he did remember that he killed his last Fartomancy Master. He would have to be careful this time.

Edited by whattheHoid

But that was irrelevant.

I wonder how many posts there are of those exact words. Oh, and what happened to upvoting the person who previously posted? I thought that was a cool idea.

Edited by Rebecca

I...forgot about that. *upvotes Rebecca, then goes to upvote anyone I forgot*

Edit: I also can't post here for the rest of the day, because I ran out of upvotes. Sorry.

Edited by AonEne

Unfortunately, the burping was part of his curse since he was to bring Fartomancy back to light. As you can imagine, it was hard to get his point across to anyone. It was unfortunate that the one following him had a keen sense of smell. His name was none other than...

I forgot about upvoting, I am now upvoting everyone I forgot! Sorry!

Edited by whattheHoid

One of the narrators had no clue what was happening, as he hadn't been keeping up (and he was still trapped in the cognitive realm) so he decided to talk about a spider who had a spike granting it the surge of illumination. It was somewhat irrelevant. Also, Jasnah discovered an underground lair filled with chocolate cake, and partyspren.

Barftholomew was an ironic man, a keen sense of smell with a stinky name. His dancing skills were on point, so he was popular with the ladies. One such lady followed him on his quest. Also, he made it a point to rescue @Stormblessed Dolphin from Shadesmar.

Edited by whattheHoid