The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Butt awakes, looks toward Star, gasps, then rushes over to embrace her.

Will this melt his face off?

He whispers into her ear, “S-st-Star? Is that you? What happened? The last thing I remember is...is you saving my life. Y-you kept your promise...thanks” 

Just now, Butt Ad Venture said:

Butt awakes, looks toward Star, gasps, then rushes over to embrace her.

Will this melt his face off?

He whispers into her ear, “S-st-Star? Is that you? What happened? The last thing I remember is...is you saving my life. Y-you kept your promise...thanks” 

No, Ember's outer layer that would have burned him is gone. 

Star's burns screamed at the contact, but she suffered it. "I always keep my promises," she said weakly. 

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Pheonix paled even further. "Star? What... what just happened?"

Tom's head suddenly snapped up. His eyes unfocused for a second.

"I was erased from the timeline. My Author had to rip a hole in the space-time continuum in order to rewrite the story and get me back. My burns... my burns are the price."

Letting go of Star, Butt asked, “Will they ever heal? Is there anything I can do? I..I need to help somehow. I just can’t stand around while you’re in pain.” Butt paces back and forth mumbling to himself.

I was too hasty in my proclamation of the formation of a live triangle. It seems more true to Butt’s character that he idolizes you. It could turn into something but for now that’s all it is.

Edited by Butt Ad Venture

Just now, Butt Ad Venture said:

Letting go of Star, Butt asked, “Will they ever heal? Is there anything I can do? I..I need to help somehow. I just can’t stand around while you’re in pain.” Butt paces back and mumbling to himself.

I was too hasty in my proclamation of the formation of a live triangle. It seems more true to Butt’s character that he idolizes you. It could turn into something but for now that’s all it is.

"My burns will heal, but the scars... I will have scars for the rest of my existence." She sighed. "I have been tortured, poisoned, plotted against, betrayed, abandoned... I can't get rid of their mark because in my heart, I believe that they represent what has been done to me."

That makes more sense. 

10 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"I was erased from the timeline. My Author had to rip a hole in the space-time continuum in order to rewrite the story and get me back. My burns... my burns are the price."

Tom seemed disturbed by something. "Star...?" he said a little uncertainly.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Tom seemed disturbed by something. "Star...?" he said a little uncertainly.

Star turned. "If you're worried about what we did to the timeline, it's all right. My Author will make sure nothing happens. And the Master of Silence is no more."

Edited by Shard of Thought

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"My burns will heal, but the scars... I will have scars for the rest of my existence." She sighed. "I have been tortured, poisoned, plotted against, betrayed, abandoned... I can't get rid of their mark because in my heart, I believe that they represent what has been done to me."

That makes more sense. 

BoS silently sneaks away and jumps off the flying ship.

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

This world is too perfect. It…I don’t know. It’s a feeling that I can’t get rid of. 

You feel out of place. I understand that. 

But Shadow, the fact is you haven't destroyed it. You cried over my corpse; there must be something you're holding on to.