The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

The mysterious violet Narrator disappeared, insulted. 

Meanwhile, AJ's eyes widened the light in them returning. He stared at Ember, trembling, but before he could fall to his knees with the strength of emotion and guilt that he felt, Ember touched his forehead, entering his mind and sending a shiver of peace through his mind. AJ gasped. 

"Thought..." he muttered.

"No," Ember said. "But I will bring her back to you."

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Narrator Lunamor got in a titanium bunker with plenty of supplies and braced for the world shattering battle that was likely soon to come.

Truthless knocked on the bunker door. “May I come in too? I may not know the Amazing World of Gumball, but I’ve got all three seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender with me!! Oh, and also aluminum, you know, so when the universe breaks, the wild investiture won’t kill us”

Jaywalk stood in the void, alone. A soft breeze blew through—from some other dimension—making the tall gray grass dance. The silence here was beginning to get to him.

The Beyond wasn’t far. Could it be his time? It seemed every time he left he made everything worse.

And now...what was the point in living?

There is always another adventure, if you are just willing to take the first step... A voice called to Jaywalk from a distance place. A staircase materialized out of light in front of him, its steps exploding one by one into existence. They lead to a distance rift dancing in the sky, a tear in the endless darkness of the Void. It was a rift into the story, the narrative. The Longest Thread (Misadventures). 

Edit: Ninja’d 

Edited by Lunamor

5 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Jaywalk stood in the void, alone. A soft breeze blew through—from some other dimension—making the tall gray grass dance. The silence here was beginning to get to him.

The Beyond wasn’t far. Could it be his time? It seemed every time he left he made everything worse.

And now...what was the point in living?

The lavender outline of a feminine figure appeared by Jay, looking out over TLT. "Just hold on. It won't last much longer. There is a rift in time and I intend to fix it. I intend to make a happy ending. For everyone."

27 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

A spark flickered between Jaywalk’s fingers. “I can’t...bring myself...” He fell to his knees. “I must hold on.”

The violet goddess smiled. "They need you. Just a little longer and you'll have Bozo and Havel back again. I know you might not remember them, but you'll know. You'll all know..." She faded away.

@xinoehp512 whispered the purple figure. "The plan is being put into motion. Are you sure you're unwilling to help? I have turned the Shadowy one to our side. Though... I don't think she was ever evil in the first place. Simply confused."

Edited by Shard of Thought

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Xino looked up, confused. "What are you talking about? Who are you, anyways?"

She doesn't mean you, Xino. She means me.

Xino's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "Au-Author?"

The Goddess smiled. Someone recognized her. Good. "What I have planned cannot be interfered with and Ember is unstoppable. But this story would be much less lonely with your help. I understand Pheonix now. Narration is empty without the others."

22 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I have to go to sleep now, sorry.

To be continued... Tomorrow then!

"Please do not mistake my words' meaning," she added after a moment. "My characters have been shipped enough times now that I now know that it's better to leave nothing to the imagination in times like this. My affections lie... elsewhere. I simply mean to say that I feel friendless. Abandoned, really. Having my primary champion be stolen away quickly was unnerving and Ember is little more than a puppet. Your help would be greatly appreciated. And... Star will be damaged after all this is over. She needs someone to heal her."

Well, from what I gather, JayWalk is contemplating going to the beyond, and a new purple goddess called the author has come in. Also, me, Luna, Rebecca, and Truthless are in a titanium bunker with nutella and french fries and all three seasons of avatar: the last airbender just in case the world ends.

A.C. almost forgot about the chicken he brought into the bunker with him. At first he liked the thought of having chicken-nuggets with their french fries, but then he decided to simply name it Zuko instead.