The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

The characters in TLT are still dead.

But what was TLT without the characters? Nothing. 

"How would you like to be a character again, Shadow?"

Ember's head turned toward the killer. 

"I could do it to you again, make you powerless."

Even as the violet Narrator spoke, the charaters' bones reformed into the creatures they once were, unaffected by Shadow's mass killings. 

4 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

But what was TLT without the characters? Nothing. 

"How would you like to be a character again, Shadow?"

Ember's head turned toward the killer. 

"I could do it to you again, make you powerless."

Even as the violet Narrator spoke, the charaters' bones reformed into the creatures they once were, unaffected by Shadow's mass killings. 

BoS rolled her eyes. “And how would you do that?”

2 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Nah.

The unnamed Narrator's presence circled the killer. "She was about to help you, you know. But you stabbed her in the back." A ghostly image of Star's pallid corpse appeared at Shadow's feet. "You alone are proof that she did exist in this universe. You've helped us so much already and you don't even realize it."

Edited by Shard of Thought

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

“How have helped this thread?” Tears silently filled her eyes as she stared at the corpse. 

"You've provided the inconsistency that we need. You'll know when this is all over what I mean by that." Ghostly fingertips reached out, wiping the tears from Shadow's cheeks. "All I ask, my dear, is that you calm yourself for a moment."

17 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"You've provided the inconsistency that we need. You'll know when this is all over what I mean by that." Ghostly fingertips reached out, wiping the tears from Shadow's cheeks. "All I ask, my dear, is that you calm yourself for a moment."

“So now what?” BoS asked while pulling herself away. 

Narrator Rebecca asked if she could join A.C. and Luna in the bunker. In exchange, she had…um…a charming personality? No wait, she had a potato! Granted, it had been in her pocket for awhile, but it was the best kind; from Idaho!

Edited by Rebecca

Ember looked at Tom. Time was paused on the man's side. She had other things to do and he could wait for her to get back. Acknowledging that she was safe from the Shadow, she ran to the blonde man from her vision, the one with darkened eyes. Even as he brought out his gun to intercept her, she put her hand on his chest, entering his mind and freeing him. 

You are AJ, she told him. And you belong to someone. She poured feeling into him, making him remember. A whisper of a time forgotten. A rush of Shardic power and the lips of a purple-eyed goddess. Someone who loved him. 

We need your help, Nightshot.